kellyofdallas

Why do guys on here want me to pay them to review me?

99 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Laplace said:

I would be curious to see that list of rules.   Do they include the proper reasons for blacklisting someone?  If so, are those reasons adhered to?

Be that as it may, I'm sorry you have so many rules and that they seem to be broken by other people all the time.   But that is what happens when you try to impose your will over others in the name of rules or vindictiveness, instead of using common sense or exhibiting love for mankind, or exercising simple forgiveness. 

There will always be times when the rules must be broken because their imposition produces injustice.  At such times, caring people do their best to make the right choice.   Its not always easy.   And they don't always get it right.   But God bless them.....for they are acting out of love.

Oh   my    god! 

Threatening girls with fake bad reviews , shorting the donation, trying to get them to bare back, haggling their price down, no showing...ad infinitum. Wouldn't you agree these are "trying to impose your will over others". They certainly aren't "exhibiting love for mankind".

Labelling blacklisting "injustice" is so ridiculous it's laughable. The people who "break the rules" are not caring, loving, or forgiving. They are acting in their own interest, to curry favor with clients.

It's very, very hard to believe you're so naive. You do know the majority of guys doing thtis are cheating on their wives, right?

I suspect, like most of us clients, you're just very selfish.

On 9/17/2016 at 9:24 PM, Bit Banger said:

<sarcasm>

Ladies should never know when they receive a negative review. All reviews should be posted in an unmoderated men's only forum. If they can't figure out why their phone isn't ringing, that's their problem. They won't change their behavior anyway.

</sarcasm>

Turn around and put the shoe on the other foot. Comfortable?

Duality is a bitch!

I don't have any "white knight" reviews. They honestly tell you what to expect, and my clients know that is what I expect them to write if they want to review me.

I am sure that there are guys that do write fantasy reviews, and such, but I just read through the lines and know the reality of the session that took place. Of course, I don't carry rose-colored glasses. I have always perceived reviews as a way for the guys to know that she is legit, does what she says she provides, and more details for a guy to determine if he is going to fork over his savings to her. Whether they are public or private doesn't matter to me, but I do like to get honest feedback from my reviews so that I know if I need to improve in my service. I find them humbling and educational for myself, but I am different like that.

BL has nothing in common...it is strictly for our safety and I take each one into consideration when I read them, or encounter one that happens to call. I never want to put my clients, other providers, or myself in danger because I didn't took a bl seriously. The moment these go public is the moment our safety goes out the window. Some clients are pretty devious and smart, and we have to be smarter than them. It is scary to think that some people find the time and delight to hurt us, but it is true.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten
Misspelled

19 hours ago, Laplace said:

The sad fact is, just because someone gives a positive review to someone you do not like does not make them a white knight.

I think she is referring to the fact that out of 63 reviews dating back to 2007, there is not a single "no show", "no" or "so-so". Under the old system (the older old one) they were all fantastic maybe peppered with one or 2 very goods. I'm not a math guy like you are but surely you can't imagine anyone realistically having An impeccable record of great times. That tells me that there is the possibility that he is choosing to leave bad sessions unreviewed, which is fine. But looking at it from Nikki's perspective my own as well, it's hard to see these women all being able to produce "fantastic"  results should I choose to see all the same girls. I just think statistically it would be impossible to not get stood up at least once in 9 years.

Regarding the Blacklist... Some reports are ridiculous and unwarranted. With that being said, the majority of providers can read between the lines and discard the drama in a BL report. A providers safety is of the utmost importance. You can't compare reviews against the BL - apples and oranges. If a client knows he on the Blacklist, it is because a provider talks tooooooo much

Of course there is also the bsc provider that uses blacklists for vindictiveness and outs men. 

1 minute ago, contrails said:

Of course there is also the bsc provider that uses blacklists for vindictiveness and outs men. 

Exactly, followed by personal threats. Sorry I like you guys and all but honesty has to take a backseat when I feel there is potential danger to my livlihood. To put it crudely you see street walkers on "Cops" getting arrested only to be on the streets again a few weeks later. The officers talk about it on the show all the time. For them life goes on. One phone call by a batshit crazy women to the wrong place and I'm pretty sure a hobbying nuclear physicist, is finished in his field forever. Probably a field highly specialized and not easily replaced with something else. Goodbye to his friends. Goodbye to family and open your arms to your new best friend, humiliation, for the rest of your life. Personally I'd rather be dead. I'm sure there are ax wielding hooker murderers running free out there but then again there are murderers of all kinds running free. Just not so sure a blacklist site is really going to protect you from one of them. 

8 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Exactly, followed by personal threats. Sorry I like you guys and all but honesty has to take a backseat when I feel there is potential danger to my livlihood. To put it crudely you see street walkers on "Cops" getting arrested only to be on the streets again a few weeks later. The officers talk about it on the show all the time. For them life goes on. One phone call by a batshit crazy women to the wrong place and I'm pretty sure a hobbying nuclear physicist, is finished in his field forever. Probably a field highly specialized and not easily replaced with something else. Goodbye to his friends. Goodbye to family and open your arms to your new best friend, humiliation, for the rest of your life. Personally I'd rather be dead. I'm sure there are ax wielding hooker murderers running free out there but then again there are murderers of all kinds running free. Just not so sure a blacklist site is really going to protect you from one of them. 

Your last sentence is what I was going to add and is very accurate. Well said to your entire post btw. 

Lucy's typical drama laced responses are almost comical if she thinks some true rapist or murderer would be stopped by a "blacklist".

Edited by contrails

I am well aware of the need for a place to discuss rape, assault, and thefts. I recognize that RL information is required to identify the muscreants. And I appreciate that this information is sensitive & private. 

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS BEING DISCUSSED WHEN I MADE MY PREVIOUS POST.  The conversation was about blacklisting guys who haggle or insult providers. Different kettle of fish!

Why the jump from rudeness to criminal acts? My suspicion is to justify an unreasonable position through hyperbole or possibly someone who can not make the distinction between them. 

1 hour ago, contrails said:

Your last sentence is what I was going to add and is very accurate. Well said to your entire post btw. 

Lucy's typical drama laced responses are almost comical if she thinks some true rapist or murderer would be stopped by a "blacklist".

Do you need a breakdown of what a black list is? Rapists and murderers aren't fucking comical. They are real issues we have to deal with.

Blacklists don't STOP rapists, but knowing who is a rapist saves you the trouble of you know being raped.

How did this thread get from a question about why guys asking for a discounts for a review,  to blacklists and rapist and murderers.

Edited by geecue2

18 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Do you need a breakdown of what a black list is? Rapists and murderers aren't fucking comical. They are real issues we have to deal with.

Blacklists don't STOP rapists, but knowing who is a rapist saves you the trouble of you know being raped.

You're such a fucking drama queen. I inferred your oral diarrhea on this thread is comical not rape and murder. But you know that already or have a serious reading comprehension problem. You're the one talking about blacklists safety and rapists in the same context and messages. And you just said it again. So all rapists or one can be on a blacklist?  Yea that's comical. 

Its a good thing you sell that hootchie for a living.....I can't possibly imagine a guy wanting to spend more than a few hours listening to your diatribes before cutting his own wrists. 

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Another fucking guy who'd rather see a dead hooker than a safe community. That is one of the most repugnant things any client could say and I've read your reviews.

How hard to we have to beat it into you that screening and blacklists mean that we get to say HELLO to life for another day?? If getting found out is more important than collectively safety to you, then it speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. I can give you lists for days on real victims but what have you got? Nothing.

How crazy selfish is a person that would rather die than be caught and exposed for their indiscretions? How many providers have to die before anyone takes this shit seriously? Does there have to be an axe murdered taking us out by the hundreds? It's like Matthew Modine said in And The Band Played On. Just give us a number. When the appropriate amount of providers have suffered let us know so we can really start dealing with our problems.

8 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Another fucking guy who'd rather see a dead hooker than a safe community. That is one of the most repugnant things any client could say and I've read your reviews.

How hard to we have to beat it into you that screening and blacklists mean that we get to say HELLO to life for another day?? If getting found out is more important than collectively safety to you, then it speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. I can give you lists for days on real victims but what have you got? Nothing.

How crazy selfish is a person that would rather die than be caught and exposed for their indiscretions? How many providers have to die before anyone takes this shit seriously? Does there have to be an axe murdered taking us out by the hundreds? It's like Matthew Modine said in And The Band Played On. Just give us a number. When the appropriate amount of providers have suffered let us know so we can really start dealing with our problems.

More drama. Did you miss a dose of your medications today? You seem to equate the level of danger with your profession to a Navy seal storming an ISIS bunker. 

Edited by contrails

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

I think she is referring to the fact that out of 63 reviews dating back to 2007, there is not a single "no show", "no" or "so-so". Under the old system (the older old one) they were all fantastic maybe peppered with one or 2 very goods. I'm not a math guy like you are but surely you can't imagine anyone realistically having An impeccable record of great times. That tells me that there is the possibility that he is choosing to leave bad sessions unreviewed, which is fine. But looking at it from Nikki's perspective my own as well, it's hard to see these women all being able to produce "fantastic"  results should I choose to see all the same girls. I just think statistically it would be impossible to not get stood up at least once in 9 years.

You're wrong. I've been doing this since the 1980s, I have reviews on TER, and I HAD reviews on so-wet, and the old TOB (which went away in 2007).

There are,  and were, bad/mediocre reviews from me, on those sites (I had well over100 reviews). I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm lazy. I only choose women with good reviews, and that appeal to me strongly. I know how to book an appointment, and act appropriiately, so I have a good time. I haven't been "stood up", or had a "bad" experience in over 9 years.

I'm sorry that you can't say the same. 

11 minutes ago, contrails said:

You're such a fucking drama queen. I inferred your oral diarrhea on this thread is comical not rape and murder. But you know that already or have a serious reading comprehension problem. You're the one talking about blacklists safety and rapists in the same context and messages. And you just said it again. So all rapists or one can be on a blacklist?  Yea that's comical. 

Its a good thing you sell that hootchie for a living.....I can't possibly imagine a guy wanting to spend more than a few hours listening to your diatribes before cutting his own wrists. 

3 minutes ago, contrails said:

More drama. Did you miss a dose of your medications today? You seem to equate the level of danger with your profession to a Navy seal storming an ISIS bunker. 

It's guys that are capable making posts like these that provide an excellent reason why "Blacklists" are useful...

1 minute ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

It's guys that are capable making posts like these that provide an excellent reason why "Blacklists" are useful...

Still churning for that freebee eh Reindeer?

7 minutes ago, contrails said:

Attacking people personally demonstrates your total lack of any comprehensible argument, regarding discounts, and blacklists. Your lack of creativity is showing.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:39 AM, kellyofdallas said:

[Snip}

Guys have contacted me and want me to discount my services for them to review me. REALLY? I didn't start doing this yesterday and isn't that called extortion?

I call it incredibly insulting and rude! Just wanted to get the 411 about this. That is crazy!

Kelly

To me this post looks like it was meant for advertising I see you got the [Snip}, sorry this happened to you and hope this does not leave a bad taste in your mouth about Denver hobbyists, I am sure you get a lot of similar stuff in Dallas. 

6 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Attacking people personally demonstrates your total lack of any comprehensible argument, regarding discounts, and blacklists. Your lack of creativity is showing.

Whatever. Maybe she will discount one for you as well? Dunno but best of luck to you both. 

26 minutes ago, contrails said:

Gross, so gross. I pity every woman that's ever taken a dime from you.

Blacklists are in place to protect providers. Period. I've only added 1 name to that list years ago and it was because he broke my nose. 

Are there bsc providers that use that tool for wrong? Absolutely. There are bsc on both sides of this hobby. 

Just now, Lucy Kitten said:

Gross, so gross. I pity every woman that's ever taken a dime from you.

And I pity the poor bastards out there that have dealt in life with your issues and drama. Especially the ones that paid. Somehow I get the feeling your persona on here only scratches the surface of some deeper issues. 

Sweet Jesus..why get so damn worked up over different opinions and then attack?

This is a p4p board and not kindergarten. 

8 minutes ago, contrails said:

And I pity the poor bastards out there that have dealt in life with your issues and drama. Especially the ones that paid. Somehow I get the feeling your persona on here only scratches the surface of some deeper issues. 

I'd do Lucy and leave a tip!;)

My point wasnt to get rid of blacklists only that they establish a false sense of security.

58 minutes ago, contrails said:

Nope, taking off on you is it's own reward.