Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Reading and Comprehention..

30 posts in this topic

How are people suppose to keep there composure when you have someone just being a RETARD? I know men love to think with their "head". But why must you make it out to be someone else's issue when you have no understanding of what your reading? When certain things are being read word for word how much more simple can it be written? 

It's a shame EVERYONE has to go through so much reseach and drama just to get a decent encounter.I completely understand everything in life is not simple but when it comes to reading and Comprehention it can't be this hard!! 

I'm out of lost for words and really don't know what more I can do to KEEP THE CONFUSION  down. Word for word it is THERE! Everything you need to know!

Ugh thanks for listening to my rant now back to our regularly scheduled program.<_<

I know you're merely venting here but unless the community has specifics we're left with conjecture as to what you could possibly be talking about with this vague rant. 

Could someone run this through the TOB translator and clue the rest of us in on what the heck she is talking about?

This writing style looks familiar...  Hmmm, could be just a coincidence.

It could be a private joke that none of the rest of us are in on.   OR

It could be just a crazy rant.

31 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I know you're merely venting here but unless the community has specifics we're left with conjecture as to what you could possibly be talking about with this vague rant. 

6 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Could someone run this through the TOB translator and clue the rest of us in on what the heck she is talking about?

This writing style looks familiar...  Hmmm, could be just a coincidence.

It could be a private joke that none of the rest of us are in on.   OR

It could be just a crazy rant.

No extrapolation or translator necessary.

I'm sure it has to do with an idiot who, despite info being clearly available, wants to ask questions anyway; then gets mad when she tells him to go fuck himself.

I think you clowns don't understand what a rant is(or you have the above mentioned reading comprehension problems). :rolleyes:

Edited by MrReindeer-9515
Science!

20 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I'm sure it has to do with an idiot who, despite info being clearly available, wants to ask questions anyway; then gets mad when she tells him to go fuck himself.

I think you clowns don't understand what a rant is(or you have the above mentioned reading comprehension problems). :rolleyes:

white-knight-meme-generator-suddenly-a-w

30 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I'm glad you speak fluent TOB rant and your contribution to the thread has been ever so helpful. I was actually trying to help the YL solve her dilemma.

36 minutes ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I'm sure it has to do with an idiot who, despite info being clearly available, wants to ask questions anyway; then gets mad when she tells him to go fuck himself. :rolleyes:

+1

It's not very often I agree with you. 

I think I understand...I had a few confused individuals today that didn't understand what a reference was. Either this is not a standard practice anymore, or laziness is at an all time high. I get it Sabrina...I totally get it.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Yeah I get it too. We put the info out there, yet continue to get asked questions.  I hate being a bitch, but when someone calls and says, I just saw your ad, how much is xxxx time, you want to scream. I literally told him, my rate is in my ad pull it up. He said I'm looking at it, how much is xxxx time. UGH!  

Wwwhhhhaaatttt?!!!!  

Obviously this is geared more towards new guys. 

On 7/26/2016 at 7:36 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah I get it too. We put the info out there, yet continue to get asked questions.  I hate being a bitch, but when someone calls and says, I just saw your ad, how much is xxxx time, you want to scream. I literally told him, my rate is in my ad pull it up. He said I'm looking at it, how much is xxxx time. UGH!  

Wwwhhhhaaatttt?!!!!  

Obviously this is geared more towards new guys. 

[snip]Yes new guys end up learning the hard way. But almost every new guy can be shown the ropes. 

Edited by Kaduk
content

Funny thing is sometimes it guys that been doing this longer than I have. Why ask when your reading it wOrd for word.

18 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

white-knight-meme-generator-suddenly-a-w

And you got to catch em all right? I suggest an Ultra Ball. Reindeer has evolved and is elusive.

21 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I'm referring to just comprehending what you read.

Nice rant! I'm so with you on this. I feel like most do not take the time to actually read word for word what our advertisements say. 

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

And you got to catch em all right? I suggest an Ultra Ball. Reindeer has evolved and is elusive.

Give him a raspberry before the Ultra Ball - :lol:

Nobody reads ads at all. Of course I will be asked questions that should NEVER be asked over the phone. As well as what is your donation again? Do you do out call? What are your cross streets? Are you fetish friendly? Now I forgot what your name is.. Please send me a picture. Take one now with your cell phone right now please! I also would like a " " picture too please. While your at it can I have a discount? Yes!! The frustration is intense at times!! :mellow:

And some of those questions are out of the ball park totally! 

My wife is a teacher and she is amazed at how many students and adults have serious reading comprehension skills. Admittedly a lot of people don't read the ads - they're too lazy - and for them it's selfishly easier to ask questions Then there's that large portion of people who can read something and have no idea what they read. If it makes you ladies feel any better this is a common complaint of many businesses. I get calls all the time in my business from people who found us on our website and they ask if we do something that is CLEARLY listed at the top of the home page. Like you I want to scream, "Can't you read for god's sake!" 

I understand some just fly through without reading a bit of the advertisements. But then when you call and get a unhappy YL why must it be our fault you couldn't do what was taught to you in 3rd grade? I've had plenty of unhappy text because I won't discuss ANYTHING!

Sabrina, did you used to have a different nickname that rhymed with Creme a few years ago.  Your pics look very familiar.

15 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Sabrina, did you used to have a different nickname that rhymed with Creme a few years ago.  Your pics look very familiar.

I was thinking the same thing.  Same great reviews.

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Same great reviews.

Would that be the poor review from the guy who only signed up to do the one review never to even sign in again or the great review from the years long member with 40 reviews?

Do you both have nothing productive to do or add other than snide remarks toward whoever Sabrina is? She has contributed to board with intelligent posts and i am sure has been seen by many members who aren't reviewing. Based upon posts and one believable review she is/is trying to be legit and productive. How about if you resident geniuses dont drive her off?? At least unless she provides reason to do so.

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Would that be the poor review from the guy who only signed up to do the one review never to even sign in again or the great review from the years long member with 40 reviews?

Do you both have nothing productive to do or add other than snide remarks toward whoever Sabrina is? She has contributed to board with intelligent posts and i am sure has been seen by many members who aren't reviewing. Based upon posts and one believable review she is/is trying to be legit and productive. How about if you resident geniuses dont drive her off?? At least unless she provides reason to do so.

Why don't you get off your soap box and look at the pictures and decide for yourself.  

13 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I'm the latter reviewer.  I never saw Ms. Creme (that I'm aware of now, anyway) so I can't draw a comparison on pics and only did some occasional lurking around the forums when she was embroiled in some heated discussions with some folks.  If she's changed her name, it means nothing to me since I had a very nice time with Sabrina.  Sometimes I don't have a nice time with someone several other people did.  It happens.  YMMV, as always.

32 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Why don't you get off your soap box and look at the pictures and decide for yourself.  

Speaking of soapboxes...:rolleyes:

I know you aren't so good at the rhetorical thing, but seriously what difference does it make if KC continues to post here?

Too bad you're not a mod, but since you're not, I guess we'll have to put up with your bullshit along with hers(and mine).

Just for the record, my question only required a simple yes or no answer.

Crispy Creme? Man...makes me want a donut! :P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sorry to let 

11 hours ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

My wife is a teacher and she is amazed at how many students and adults have serious reading comprehension skills. Admittedly a lot of people don't read the ads - they're too lazy - and for them it's selfishly easier to ask questions Then there's that large portion of people who can read something and have no idea what they read. If it makes you ladies feel any better this is a common complaint of many businesses. I get calls all the time in my business from people who found us on our website and they ask if we do something that is CLEARLY listed at the top of the home page. Like you I want to scream, "Can't you read for god's sake!" 

Sabrina and Jeff some people are lucky if their IQ is as high as a potatoe chip! 

Sabrina is Sabrina SO just get used to it! She is a beautiful young lady!;)

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sorry to let 

Sabrina and Jeff some people are lucky if their IQ is as high as a potatoe chip! 

Sabrina is Sabrina SO just get used to it! She is a beautiful young lady!;)

Well Thanks doll...:wub:

2 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Well Thanks doll...:wub:

Of course... You deserve just as much respect as the next person. I think you are smart and beautiful. Some people are just out to be trolls if they have such questions? Please ask through PM. Humiliation is NEVER an acceptable behavior. FYI patatoe chips are wonderful, but if I eat too many my skin breaks out from all that salt and deep fried goodness. Naa I don't need it. Either do my hips! Life is fabulous!