Devilsindetail

cant get my foot in the door.. Help!

24 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, I've been blown off now by two girls because I don't have any recent references and I'm annoyed. How am I supposed to be screened if I have nothing to provide. Any ideas? Really frustrating. 

Go here.

Once you sign on, you can get screened by the people at P411, which is based in Canada.  After you pass screening, they say they delete your info.

That is step 1, which simply states that the screeners think the odds are good that you are who you say you are, and are probably not aligned with LE.

Step 2.  After passing step 1, you have to prove to the ladies that you are not a troglodyte or cretin, that you are reasonably polite, that you do not short or cheat on the donation, andare capable of following simple instructions and follow basic hygiene rules like brushing your teeth and washing your ass.  To do this, search out the providers who say they are newbie friendly, not necessarily the ones you are most attracted to.  Remember, your goal is getting oks..  Each time you demonstrate the above successfully to a provider, you will get an ok.  After you have a few of these, you are on your way.

Alternatively, you can give your personal screening info to a few providers and get references.  This is more risky, IMHO, but the choice is up to you.  I can even suggest a few who I believe to be trustworthy, if you like, but remember that you don't know me from Adam, and could be risking your livelyhood.

If you really want to see someone, they're going to have to be comfortable that you're not LE,  a psycho, or a thief. 

Look for girls who advertise as "newbie friendy". Follow their instructions, and you may be able to pull it off!

However, you should be very polite when talking or texting, and try not to sound "annnoyed". 

Edited by pfunk
spelling

Both La and the funk have great advice. I think I prolly woulda waited to post one of my 1st threads as a whiney post, not very becoming. You attract more bees with honey than a pile of poop. You sound impatient. Get your "verification" credentials in order 1st, then approach. Help me as a noob, then it was just being polite, but never impatient. Worked for me, maybe not everyone tho.

Edited by fishndude57
forgot a letter in a word

3 hours ago, Devilsindetail said:

I don't have any recent references and I'm annoyed. How am I supposed to be screened if I have nothing to provide.  

The devil's in the details.

(LMAO.  Couldn't make this crap up if I tried.) 

Hey everybody, I've been blown off now by two girls because I don't have any recent references and I'm annoyed. How am I supposed to be screened if I have nothing to provide. Any ideas? Really frustrating. 

First of all you haven't been "blown off" by anyone. You have yet to meet the criteria for scheduling with a YL on this site and haven't earned the right to be "annoyed" with the situation or with any of the YL's who advertise on this site. 

Do your own research. Contact newbie friendly ASP's who advertise on this site. Join P411...

Maybe then after you've taken these steps to help yourself and your situation will you have earned the right to author a whiney post asking wiley verterans for assistance and or advice.

Well I'm on the same opposite end lol.. getting turned down because of no reviews, most say they will write one, DONT! Hope this circle ends soon.I KNOW YOUR PAIN

7 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

First of all you haven't been "blown off" by anyone. You have yet to meet the criteria for scheduling with a YL on this site and haven't earned the right to be "annoyed" with the situation or with any of the YL's who advertise on this site. 

Do your own research. Contact newbie friendly ASP's who advertise on this site. Join P411...

Maybe then after you've taken these steps to help yourself and your situation will you have earned the right to author a whiney post asking wiley verterans for assistance and or advice.

I wrote this after I got turned away again for not having any recent references. I didn't mean to sound whiney and I agree that it does sound that way now I should have written with a cooler demeanor. Thanks for the humbling perspective. Just trying to figure out how to get the ball rolling. I appreciate the input and promise not to sound like a jerk, that's not what I'm trying to do

8 hours ago, Happymon said:

The devil's in the details.

(LMAO.  Couldn't make this crap up if I tried.) 

I realize now how stupid I sounded, heat of the moment. Just looking for some suggestions to get started. Thanks for pointing that out. Appreciate the help 

15 hours ago, Devilsindetail said:

As others have said, look for a lady who is newbie friendly. Often, this means providing employment screening. It takes a little more trust and leg work for both parties but it can be a great way to get your "foot in the door" if that's what you wish to get in the door :D

Good luck! 

Edited by VeraSweets

I am reminded of how spoiled we have become with the Internet. 

• Everybody has to have references
  • All the ladies need reviews
  • Ladies' pictures have to be accurate
  • We can 'talk' to each other about our experiences, our desires, even flirt before we book private time. 

What happened to seeing a 2-line ad in the RM Oyster, you called and set something up. If you needed someone quick & cheap (or an image first), you drove The Stroll. 

Not that I'm complaining! The average quality of each experience has definitely improved  😀

On July 5, 2016 at 2:13 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

Well I'm on the same opposite end lol.. getting turned down because of no reviews, most say they will write one, DONT! Hope this circle ends soon.I KNOW YOUR PAIN

Huh? You look wonderful in those photos. Do they get out the door as fast as they can, or want to linger and hold you? That's always a clue. I'm a professional sexologist and can help you. Free consultations! Lol.

3 minutes ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Huh? You look wonderful in those photos. Do they get out the door as fast as they can, or want to linger and hold you? That's always a clue. I'm a professional sexologist and can help you. Free consultations! Lol.

That's just plain wrong dude.

To the op- no worries on being labeled whiney. We all do it once in awhile.  You have explained yourself and sound contrite. In order to see one of us you have to convince one of us that you ARE NOT LE  mainly. How you do that varies from lady to lady. Good luck and Happy Hunting.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:03 AM, Devilsindetail said:

I realize now how stupid I sounded, heat of the moment. Just looking for some suggestions to get started. Thanks for pointing that out. Appreciate the help 

This attitude ^^^^ is how to start getting the help you seek. 

On 7/5/2016 at 2:13 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

I'm going through the review thing too. I'm established but have been MIA for over a year.. Made an attempt to get back on the scene around the holidays that quickly ended due to a career scheduling fail...now that I have a year or so to play again I've encountered quite a bit of b.s. about leaving a review from alot of guys.

:(

I think provider references have become secondary to a lot of women. The bigger screening tools seem to be personal information and or gut instinct. As a new guy you need to set your boundaries on sharing info and then play the numbers game till you are established.

Just enjoy the journey and you will reach your destination a whole lot happier.

10 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I'm going through the review thing too. I'm established but have been MIA for over a year.. Made an attempt to get back on the scene around the holidays that quickly ended due to a career scheduling fail...now that I have a year or so to play again I've encountered quite a bit of b.s. about leaving a review from alot of guys.

:(

It just sucks...

Why would they do that ? I helped a Denver BP woman with a review here after she moved from BP.  You seem to be level headed woman who get's it.  Sorry to hear that. 

1hapyfeller

Keep trying, 2 rejections is nothing, be persistent, if you are serious enough you can get laid in this town no problem 

First and last name, occupation,  friendly conversation over the phone. As long as everything matches up! I would say you are a go! some ladies will even ask for your Facebook account and if that matches your name and everything! Hell I would put you in my golden boat! :)

6 hours ago, 1hapyfeller said:

Why would they do that ? I helped a Denver BP woman with a review here after she moved from BP.  

Good on ya, mate!      Unfortunately, many clients will say anything to get an appointment. The follow up afterward is not so important to them.

On July 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM, fishndude57 said:

That's just plain wrong dude.

Relax 'dude'. It was just tongue in cheek. She's cute, but no ads and no details. I was just funnin' with her....

W-3464, gotcha, my bad, I need a lesson in forum humor 101.