Bigbubba43

Proper place for donation

30 posts in this topic

So I have a question.  When meeting a provider for the first time, I am unsure where to put the donation.  In the bathroom?   On the night stand?  And should it be in an envelope or No?  I know most frown upon direct questions over the phone ...And most ads do not specify this  So I'm always a bit unsure ?

If the ad, or her website, or P411 page, do not specify, I put it on a dresser, or table, that she can see, shortly after she lets me in. No one has ever complained. I never put it in an envelope, unless she specifies that.

Edited by pfunk

+1

I always place it in plain sight, never talk about it or mention it and never put it in an envelop unless the as instructs placing in an envelop.  Never had a complaint and never had a problem

While she's looking at me I set it on the dresser or night stand. I usually try to lay the bills in a way the lady can see all the bills at a glance.

I usually do put it in an envelope.  Just a habit I guess.  Shortly after being let in I place it in plain view, while she is looking, on a dresser, or table or night stand--whatever is available. 

I usually do put it in an envelope.  Just a habit I guess.  Shortly after being let in I place it in plain view, while she is looking, on a dresser, or table or night stand--whatever is available. 

^^^ This!!! ^^^

I tend to use a Thank You or blank card for this purpose.  Inside the envelope the bills are folded & fanned for a quick count.

There are some YL who explicitly state 'no envelope'.- I honor such requests.

Personally I hate envelopes. Any experienced provider should be able to tell how much is there. After a while you learn what 15, 20 dollar bills looks like, and feels like. My preference, just put it in plain site and do not hand it to the girl. What the hell does an envelope in the bathroom going to do anyway? If you're worried about LE, they are going to bust you whether or not you want the money in an envelope or not. Hell they do not even need to have money on them. As soon as you ask, you're done.

And while we're on the subject.....my preference is to not have all the money in 100's. What if I need to get gas? So 2 Bennies and Jacksons works for me.

Personally. After a while you learn what 15, 20 dollar bills looks like, and feels like.

I always found that 20, 15 dollar bills works fantastically.....:unsure:

So I have a question.  When meeting a provider for the first time, I am unsure where to put the donation.  In the bathroom?   On the night stand?  And should it be in an envelope or No?  I know most frown upon direct questions over the phone ...And most ads do not specify this  So I'm always a bit unsure ?

Most well reviewed ladies DO state how they want the donation.  I've never done an envelope before as I've heard too many horror stories about ladies being shorted.  If she doesn't ask for it to be put on the dresser, dining room table or some place else, this is always a good option

giphy.gif

I like envelopes. It's more elegant and discreet. It makes that part of the process less obvious and creates a better environment. Some dirty bills on the table are like a permanent reminder that we are not playing in the magic world of fairy tales. I prefer to try to have a magic one hour adventure with prince charming ;)

I've never found less in an envelope. And many times I've found more.

in Las Vegas the standard used by hobbyists is that the envelope is in the bathroom on the sink , so when the lady comes into the hotel rooms and goes to "freshen up" (mostly just a code word: go to find her donation - although in summer when its 120F outside often you actualy DO need to pat your face dry from sweat simply from driving to appointment lol) she can find the envelope and check it to see if the correct money is there.
Works perfectly and never had a problem.

Years ago when I worked in Florida it was usually an envelope on the nighstand or mostly clients just handed it to us.

I like envelopes. It's more elegant and discreet. It makes that part of the process less obvious and creates a better environment. Some dirty bills on the table are like a permanent reminder that we are not playing in the magic world of fairy tales. I prefer to try to have a magic one hour adventure with prince charming ;)

I used to feel the same...until I opened an envelope left by a guy whom I had seen more than once only to find ten $1 bills.   It was a wake-up call that unfortunately there are deceitful, dishonest and downright cruel people in this world and unfortunately, even those that you think are above such behavior, are sometimes... not.   After this experience, I still put my faith in the "good" out numbering the "bad" and simply "trusted" the envelope would contain what was expected.  But then a few months later, after enduring a very "uncomfortable" hour with a man who was less than a gentleman, I opened the envelope to find a bogus temporary check.  Nix the envelopes from that day forward LOL 

I've always gone the envelope route, with a nice thank you card and a little personal thank you written inside, set on a table or other obvious location after I arrive (I've only done incalls as my living situation makes outcalls not an option)....now if I were seeing a provider who made it clear that she prefers a different protocol, of course I would honor that. I've never had anyone complain about the thank you card method, though, and several specifically mentioned it was a nice touch and really liked the idea.

I used to have a note in my ad requesting an envelope. But so few clients complied. I learned that they don't really read the ad, they just look at photos and contact info. You can't change human nature. Like one client in a hundred would use an envelope. They would act like they didn't know what an envelope was.

Then came the day I got an envelope full of counterfeit bills. No more envelopes for me. Just fan it out on the dresser please.

YourMoney's ontheDresser.jpg

I usually place it in an envelope with a humorous card unless requested otherwise. I've rarely found objections to placing it in the card and found that most providers appreciate the card.

Edited by amcbl1
grammar

Maybe I am old school, but I always bring the donation in $50.00 bills, folded in half in my shirt pocket, and I put it down on the first horizontal surface I see without any comment whatsoever before excusing myself to go wash my hands.  I figure that way she can count it, and if there is an issue with the donation we can take care of it and proceed to have fun (never has happened), and no one seems to object to this approach.  Where the hell would I get an envelope between the bank and the boudoir anyway?  BTW, when I come out of the bathroom, the money is always gone, and since I usually overpay a bit, I usually enjoy a very friendly reception.

I should add that from now to about January 3, it appears that the young ladies really appreciate an extra $50.00 or $100.00 per visit with a "Happy Holidays" scrawled on a post-it note stuck to the bill - nothing fancy.  Maybe not for a first-time visit, but you have to take care of those who are good to you.

I will always honor the lady's wishes, but if not specified, I have always given a "Thank You" card with the donation included.  On second (or third or fourth or fifth) meetings, I try to present a card that fits the lady's personality based on prior meeting(s) and conversation(s). So far, it has worked well and some ladies seem to really appreciate the card.

I tape $100s to my penis then yell "Come and get it!"

From Time Magazine: "Paper money can reportedly carry more germs than a household toilet. And bills are a hospitable environment for gross microbes: viruses and bacteria can live on most surfaces for about 48 hours, but paper money can reportedly transport a live flu virus for up to 17 days. It's enough to make you switch to credit."

I'm not touching that penis!! not even with surgical gloves!!! LOL :D:lol:

That is a downer, I thought it was a great idea for a donation location - thanks Erin!!!

I used to feel the same...until I opened an envelope left by a guy whom I had seen more than once only to find ten $1 bills.   It was a wake-up call that unfortunately there are deceitful, dishonest and downright cruel people in this world and unfortunately, even those that you think are above such behavior, are sometimes... not.   After this experience, I still put my faith in the "good" out numbering the "bad" and simply "trusted" the envelope would contain what was expected.  But then a few months later, after enduring a very "uncomfortable" hour with a man who was less than a gentleman, I opened the envelope to find a bogus temporary check.  Nix the envelopes from that day forward LOL 

Is Monopoly money better?  I am pretty sure I have a few million laying about. :-)

See below, quote feature failed me!

Edited by Riggo

From Time Magazine: "Paper money can reportedly carry more germs than a household toilet. And bills are a hospitable environment for gross microbes: viruses and bacteria can live on most surfaces for about 48 hours, but paper money can reportedly transport a live flu virus for up to 17 days. It's enough to make you switch to credit."

I'm not touching that penis!! not even with surgical gloves!!! LOL :D:lol:

I can assure you, I provide nothing other than the finest sanitized US greenbacks, no germs here!

Maybe this is better in theory than actual practice...but it looks like fun!

download.thumb.jpg.5bb7601471d855c969d6a

True story: I used to work at a place that did high interest car loans. People would often come in with cash to make their monthly payments. One time this smoking hot girl with a tiny waist and double DDs came in. She goes to the front desk, reaches into her pocket and pulls out this huge wad of crumpled up $5s and $10s. Lays the pile on the counter and waits. The poor guy helping her has serious OCD (and cleanliness is a big trigger for him). Anyway, he nearly has an anxiety attack as he has to flatten out each bill and count them up. After she gets her receipt and leaves, he proceeds to open about 20 wet wipes and scrub down the entire desk, muttering something about cum stains on the bills. 

That was one of the greatest days of my life.

Maybe this is better in theory than actual practice...but it looks like fun!

download.thumb.jpg.5bb7601471d855c969d6a

Looks like the days I used to frequent strip clubs ;). I now know better on how to utilize my play money. On the serious side, haven't won the lotto recently to distribute bills like that.

True story: I used to work at a place that did high interest car loans. People would often come in with cash to make their monthly payments. One time this smoking hot girl with a tiny waist and double DDs came in. She goes to the front desk, reaches into her pocket and pulls out this huge wad of crumpled up $5s and $10s. Lays the pile on the counter and waits. The poor guy helping her has serious OCD (and cleanliness is a big trigger for him). Anyway, he nearly has an anxiety attack as he has to flatten out each bill and count them up. After she gets her receipt and leaves, he proceeds to open about 20 wet wipes and scrub down the entire desk, muttering something about cum stains on the bills. 

That was one of the greatest days of my life.

3omppd.jpg

I pictured this guy while reading your story. 

3omppd.jpg

I pictured this guy while reading your story. 

Pretty close, actually. And, of course, every other guy in the office was thinking, "Get her phone number, dude!" And all he could think about was disinfectant.