Audrey Lewis

Expectations

26 posts in this topic

all of these members pay good money to get what they pay for.

when you show up to a provider... Would you prefer to know what's on the "menu" or Trust her enough with YMMV? Establishing a real, natural encounter and follow what comes organically or make a plan with expectations as of what you want with your visit?

super interested in everyone's opinion on this matter! Lemme know.

💙AL

Edited by Audrey Lewis

It's always best to know or at least have a good idea of what's on the menu when you go see a provider. But asking such outright will get you hung up on. Lol. That's what us guys rely on reviews for, at least I do. It gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect. 

I've learned that mileage will vary. I do my research, and choose women, who MAY provide services I'd prefer, based on reviews. If I'm lucky, I share a great appointment. If not, I share a pleasant appointment. It's nice to know the possibilities beforehand, but I accept they are possibilities, not a guaranty. :)

I have to agree with Pfunk. I try to research reviews and base my choices on what other gents (using that term loosely) have experienced. Once in a while I'll get TF when I was expecting UTF. And also will get UTF when it was unexpected. So it can go both ways. I like the Review Sharing feature here. It lets a lady know what I have experienced with other ladies. and they can see what a guy might expect. I do like knowing in advance what is on the menu.

In general I like to have the encounter have a rather natural flow. The best providers seem instinctual in terms of knowing "what will come next".  All of that said I do very much prefer to know if UTF is normally on the menu. I only feel less than well served if provider gives the impression they would really rather be anywhere else. A good attitude is paramount. 

Knowing what to expect (through reviews hopefully and verified with some suggestive notes from the provider) and finding that my expectations are met or exceeded is all I ever hope for.  Always slightly disappointed when I choose a provider that doesn't live up to that standard.

I agree with all that's been said...

I like to have an idea, but in no way have a checklist or program. I prefer that everything just kinda flows along... feels more like a "date" that way to me.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!   (damnit Monty, back in your box...)

The honest reviews are  one of tools for selecting a lady. I like to know what is on the menu from reviews or sometimes P411.

With an idea on the first encounter the risk of disappointment is minimized and the lady is not insulted.

Thanks fellas!!! I think that I got the answer in a review today 🙌

I think every experience is different but if the provider represents herself honestly every experience will be tailored to what comes natural for the client as well as the provider. 

Going into anything with expectation often, more times than not, there will be elements of disappointment. Nothing is as it seems. And perception is reality and it's hard for anyone to expect to have the same outcome as someone else, especially in a sexual encounter, and it be identical. 

I am a noob to this hobby and haven't had enough experience to say this with confidence , but I think an ATF is formed when you don't try to compare to anyone's encounter and once you have had an experience with her you know no one could ever compare to what you two shared. Because it was honest and yours.

and the only reason you write your reviews for this new ATF is out of inspiration and appreciation. Because as much as you enjoyed it... She equally enjoyed it as well. You set boundaries, as a woman, to protect herself and lack of trust. Trust her when she says you will be 100% satisfied and she will trust you. 

What do you about that?? 

Like have you read a review on yelp and everyone says it's awesome you eat there and it sucked… Lol everyone has a palette for what they enjoy. Idk I need some feedback on my thought process from the pros...

GO!

💙AL

There is a line between FBSM and 'full service'. I like to know where the offered services are WRT that line before I book. Beyond that, free flow is good. 

As other's have said, I do general research to determine potential compatibility.  After that, I try not to have any expectations beyond a general encounter.

I have always been amazed that some guys apparently insist on having bad experiences, when the slightest bit of advance planning will indicate what is on the menu, what the lady likes and does not like, and all of the other details (appearance, ambiance, parking, etc.).  Once I make my choice and show up for the appointment, I never talk about what is going to happen or what I expect, since I like a GFE, and I never had a real girlfriend who was willing to sit down ahead of time and plan out the hour.  I just go with the BFE (that would be a boyfriend experience for the lady), meaning I act like I was on a first date and seduction was required - so far, and maybe I have been lucky, it has worked out great.  I would hate to know ahead of time exactly what was going to happen, it wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun.  It is especially wonderful when a lady slips in a little move or two that you definitely weren't expecting, didn't ask for, and maybe have never experienced before.  Just had a few of those recently, and I don't know if that sort of thing happens when you make demands or try to stick to a script.

YMMV

and the only reason you write your reviews for this new ATF is out of inspiration and appreciation. Because as much as you enjoyed it... She equally enjoyed it as well. You set boundaries, as a woman, to protect herself and lack of trust. Trust her when she says you will be 100% satisfied and she will trust you. 

What do you about that?? 

I'll give it a try - not sure if we're thinking the same thing.

That is a nice sentiment but I never assume my partner enjoys the session as much as I did. It's too easy to trick myself into thinking I'm the great lover. Too easy to believe that just because it was good for me, it was also good for her. 

And "100% satisfied"? Not sure I'd believe that marketing pitch.

Sorry to bust your balls on this, Audrey. I like your enthusiasm but some of us are jaded mofos ^_^

I peronally like to do my research and have a faint idea of what will or could happen.  I think variety is the spice of life.  I do not want to plan any appointment due to the fact that i may enjoy something that is new to me or something she is enjoying.

I dont want a scripted encounter because it makes me feel like just a number

I peronally like to do my research and have a faint idea of what will or could happen.  I think variety is the spice of life.  I do not want to plan any appointment due to the fact that i may enjoy something that is new to me or something she is enjoying.

I dont want a scripted encounter because it makes me feel like just a number

I think this hits the nail right on the head... "Scripted" and I feel the more specific you get the more fake it feels. When you go see the opera you by tickets to the one the plot intrigues you. It's often in another language but if you always keep your mind open... It might be the most believable performance you've seen.

"acting is being TRUTHFUL in imaginary circumstances" 

if she doesn't believe in what she is doing no one will. No standing O or encore for her. Lol  PUN INTENDED!! Hahahaha 

pleasing and worshiping a man is the best things on this planet and as providers it is our job to make the client feel like the only man on the planet.

My advice...you're overthinking this way too much. I don't feel it's all that complicated. Just do what feels right and is enjoyable for the both of you. I do what I enjoy, and is natural. Works for me :) Have fun and just go with the flow. Simple ;)

I try to go with the flow when meeting a YL for the first time. I've played it cool and let the YL take me where she wants and I've requested certain activities during the session that sometimes are not on the menu. Regardless, I'm rarely disappointed

My advice...you're overthinking this way too much. I don't feel it's all that complicated. Just do what feels right and is enjoyable for the both of you. I do what I enjoy, and is natural. Works for me :) Have fun and just go with the flow. Simple ;)

Yup👍

+1

Get a feel for the energy, kick up the sexiness vibe and let nature take its course. 😘

I have always been amazed that some guys apparently insist on having bad experiences, when the slightest bit of advance planning will indicate what is on the menu, what the lady likes and does not like, and all of the other details (appearance, ambiance, parking, etc.).  Once I make my choice and show up for the appointment, I never talk about what is going to happen or what I expect, since I like a GFE, and I never had a real girlfriend who was willing to sit down ahead of time and plan out the hour.  I just go with the BFE (that would be a boyfriend experience for the lady), meaning I act like I was on a first date and seduction was required - so far, and maybe I have been lucky, it has worked out great.  I would hate to know ahead of time exactly what was going to happen, it wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun.  It is especially wonderful when a lady slips in a little move or two that you definitely weren't expecting, didn't ask for, and maybe have never experienced before.  Just had a few of those recently, and I don't know if that sort of thing happens when you make demands or try to stick to a script.

YMMV

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 and that is hobby is truly about. Thank you for taking the time to write this...

the power of words... I love it 

💙AL

Edited by Audrey Lewis

I am personally kinda put off when someone else asks me how I'm gonna satisfy their "checklist," as I do have plenty of reviews.  Hell, more often than not, they are asking for a bunch of stuff I don't do...and who wants to tell someone no 8 times right off the bat? Not me, and not many others.  I prefer the ones who treat me more like an actual person and aren't inclined to give me a 125 point inspection to make sure I meet all their specs before even considering me. Yeah, that kind of rubbish is pretty much just annoying.  I give a lot of loves to the ones who simply "really want to meet" me and can trust that I do care and never want to leave someone feeling shorted. Yall are just the best :)

I am personally kinda put off when someone else asks me how I'm gonna satisfy their "checklist," as I do have plenty of reviews.  Hell, more often than not, they are asking for a bunch of stuff I don't do...and who wants to tell someone no 8 times right off the bat? Not me, and not many others.  I prefer the ones who treat me more like an actual person and aren't inclined to give me a 125 point inspection to make sure I meet all their specs before even considering me. Yeah, that kind of rubbish is pretty much just annoying.  I give a lot of loves to the ones who simply "really want to meet" me and can trust that I do care and never want to leave someone feeling shorted. Yall are just the best :)

B_randy EXACTLY!  The word menu is so tacky honestly, and I have no desire to be a list of acronyms to somebody.  It's a real turn off actually to be asked a list of activities.  Thankfully the great majority of men I meet are the like minded ones who just "know" they want to meet and play, not to mention I have a ton of very consistent high scoring reviews, which should answer all the questions a man might have.:) 

Just by my nature I love men and love to seduce, so this business is perfect AND fun for me as well.  Just relax and trust like Randy said.

Edited by hala adeela

B_randy EXACTLY!  The word menu is so tacky honestly, and I have no desire to be a list of acronyms to somebody.  It's a real turn off actually to be asked a list of activities.  Thankfully the great majority of men I meet are the like minded ones who just "know" they want to meet and play, not to mention I have a ton of very consistent high scoring reviews, which should answer all the questions a man might have.:) 

Just by my nature I love men and love to seduce, so this business is perfect AND fun for me as well.  Just relax and trust like Randy said.

Hell, not all my reviews are even good , but it does truly give the potential gentleman visitor an accurate representation of me and that is okay with me since I don't have to worry about anyone feeling like they were misled in ANY way.

Just relax and trust like Randy said.

As much as this is the right sentiment, you left part of it out, from the client perspective: relax and spend $X and trust.  That's a pretty big omission.

It can be further edited to where we really are now, as a client:

* 1) research a little and try to eliminate undesirable things--if you don't like >40, or TF, or "natural", or "enhanced", etc.

* 2) try to translate the bad grammar, obviously untrue bullshit, and general randomness of relevant reviews to suss out whether the right "vibe" might exist

* 3) relax, spend $, trust.

Read the reviews and go with the flow.  I figure that the ladies have to have a choice in the events that occur based on the client and the day they are having.  We all have days at work where we don't feel like putting in 100% effort and being virtually forced to do something you are not up to will just lead to somebody being disappointed.  I figure that as long as both parties have a good time it was a sucessful session no matter what activities occur.