BabyDallass

Outfits....

72 posts in this topic

I'm into athletic wear, which is more sexy than any lingerie.  Like this feminine magenta color on most women:

nwt-adidas-women-039s-adipure-running-woI'm into the athletic lo

you said it MOST woman..lol...I'm so Pale That color on me makes me look like a premature eggplant! 

I think it depends on the provider and how they may look and act in personality. But i usually tend to go with something classy if they give off that feeling, or something that is roleplay-oriented. 

I noticed no one said, "wet hair and a towel".  It does say "clean" but is otherwise asexual. 

I just want to feel like you are generally excited to see me and I am your only date for the day.  What you wear can help convey that message. 

I just want to feel like you are generally excited to see me and I am your only date for the day.

What you wear can help convey that message. 

:)Melissa-Benoist-14.jpg:)

This always conveys the message and always will to me.

ca8902d3f651f15d87692d92fa348d43.jpg                                                         2d1b64cf75010f6a_Kristin-Cavallari.jpg

ca8902d3f651f15d87692d92fa348d43.jpg                                                         2d1b64cf75010f6a_Kristin-Cavallari.jpg

+1

One of the likes in my P411 profile is the little black dress.

Usually I just ask the lady to wear what she thinks looks good, since it gives me some insight into her personality.  However, on my last visit (still in a bit of a haze), I walked in having never met the lady before and she was wearing a knock-out long, sorta formal, knit evening gown type dress (but very trendy and cool looking).  My first words were, "God, you are really beautiful" (true statement), followed by "great dress!"  Her response was the part I really liked: "Wait until you see what is under it."  I was smitten.

So what is your favorite thing to see a provider have on when you open the door??? Also, do you like the girl to still dress really fancy when she comes to your house? I want feedback! 

Just a smile...nothing else...just a smile...and perhaps a mischevious look in her eyes, and a lick of her lips... 

Ready, Set, GO!

I've asked one provider to dress in a catholic [Snip}, and that was only because she looked so sexy in her ads with that outfit. If its outcall, I ask them to dress conservatively when coming to my room so as to not attract attention. The few BP gals I've met are notoriously bad @ not following this request.

I like them to be presentable as if going out to lunch or dinner. We sometimes do. High heels are a must so that we may look into each others eyes when we meet. 

My new ATF was in a classy dress and of course heels.

The panties in Ms. Dallass' avatar will do quite nicely when I arrive. Those panties with a terry cloth robe on that is loosely tied, damp hair up in a towel after just emerging from the shower. I would never have a provider come to my house, perhaps a hotel, and in that case something conservative on the outside -- hot underneath. 

So what is your favorite thing to see a provider have on when you open the door??? Also, do you like the girl to still dress really fancy when she comes to your house? I want feedback! 

No matter what you where, it is always going to look better on the floor!;)

Actually, my fantasy when I was a teen was to see someone dressed like Nancy Sinatra in a mini-skirt and go-go boots like the dancers in the old show Hullabaloo (for those of you who can remember those things). Only one provider I've seen dressed in go-go boots and she's long left the scene, :(

A dirndl. Or a Princess Leia slave costume. My kinks are so dorky, I'm too worried about embarrassment to ever actually request them...

0Dirndl_Joel_rosa_g-thumbnail2.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Im a major sucker for the thigh highs and some pantys.. dont really care much for shirts cause im an ass man.  But really anything that exposes that butt is what i like.  My old atf would always wear some thigh highs with a sexy corsette type deal and a peacoat to cover it all... damn i liked that.  Lingerei is always nice too.  I just love to be able to see what im working with 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎42‎:‎23‎, freewheelin said:

A dirndl. Or a Princess Leia slave costume. My kinks are so dorky, I'm too worried about embarrassment to ever actually request them...

0Dirndl_Joel_rosa_g-thumbnail2.jpg

rawImage.jpg

My guess is you would be surprised at the number of ladies who have both outfits hanging in their incall closet.  I've seen lots kinkier.

If I am at a Marriott hotel, I prefer a business casual look with the sexy stuff hidden from public view.

On October 19, 2015 at 4:08 PM, geecue2 said:

One of my ATF's wore this to dinner one night, but in red and bra-less. Matching red panties. Every male eyeball were on her. At dinner she stroked my leg and I hers. One of the most sensual experiences I ever had...

Also a fan of the sexy librarian... I think in this photo it is the glasses that do it for me.

sexy-librarian.jpg

13 hours ago, Bigguy said:

Her birthday suit. Maybe a towel if she is just out of the shower.

68966-meganfox11.jpg