Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hot or Not?

24 posts in this topic

Personally I never think food and sex mix, but otherwise - faptastic.

Destiny is back on TOB. Good to see, but I'm scared to look at these links. I recall some kind of weird deformity photo that still haunts me.

Overall - HOT!

However, the girls are thinner than I like, and lotsa fisting, spitting, gaping, etc. like a scripted gonzo.

Probably not something I would ever do, but still, I like it! :)

Definitely not. But that is OK, each to their own. :cool:

AnD in the same Venue for all you Gear Heads....

Edited by Kaduk

Been there, done that. Although not all in the same session ;)

Gaping, gagging, and gourds don't do much for me but I've obliged my partners when it's their preference. Take that back - I once insisted on trying a zucchini (on her, not me).

Stereo BJs and fisting - bring it on.

Gaping, gagging, and gourds don't do much for me but I've obliged my partners when it's their preference.

Now be serious. You've actually met women who wanted to be gaped, gagged, and gourded? I thought this was male fantasy BS.

Now be serious. You've actually met women who wanted to be gaped, gagged, and gourded? I thought this was male fantasy BS.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term 3G's ...:P

fun to watch for sure. thanks xoxo, not my type either.

some of it is not for me but some might be fun to try

some of it is not for me but some might be fun to try

Put me in this camp - might be fun to try, but not a regular diet.

Zucchini & cucumbers can add spice, just like any other dildo. Blow(pump)-up dildoes are intriguing too.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term 3G's ...:P

Now that's witty indeed. And I agree that women can't really like that stuff, at least 99%, but hey, what do I know? I'm so naive.

Now that's witty indeed. And I agree that women can't really like that stuff, at least 99%, but hey, what do I know? I'm so naive.

I've seen one or two YL who really got off on that 'stuffed full' feeling. They might have been able to fake the contractions & panting, but the flush & walnut G-spot are a different matter. When they got there it was hang on for your life.

I've seen one or two YL who really got off on that 'stuffed full' feeling. They might have been able to fake the contractions & panting, but the flush & walnut G-spot are a different matter. When they got there it was hang on for your life.

If you say so, Bit. I am vanilla through and through.

If you say so, Bit. I am vanilla through and through.

One of the real advantages of the hobby is that you have opportunities to try fantasies & fetishs which is more difficult in the civilian world. See if you like them. Or not! If you don't try you may miss something that REALLY twists your crank.

I've seen a few who enjoyed gagging - Dawna really got off on gagging AND choking. Gape happened once - PSE session in Texas. I instigated the zucchini with my SO years ago. So my characterization might be a little overboard but they were actual experiences.

I've also met women who liked to be hit and thrown around. I've only gotten to slapping - not sure I'd go farther.

Like Bit says, the opportunities are out there if you're interested in pushing your boundaries. 95% of the time, I like vanilla but the other 5% keeps things interesting.

Hot, as fuck but it takes a rare creature to want and enjoy it. I come from the land of San Francisco....Nothing surprises me. Met a girl once in Castro after a fetish ball who was into all of that....well not the food but cause it wasn't offered. Been there, got the tee-shirt, had a blast, nuff said,

Well except Colorado is boring in comparison....not always a bad thing

Personally I never think food and sex mix, but otherwise - faptastic.

For me, after spending an adult lifetime getting laid regularly by stunning women, in some measure I have concluded, solely because I can cook my ass off, food and sex are inextricably tied.

I'm very curious on what Destiny thinks about those scenes.

Hell as long as everyone is having fun like they appear to be, most of those sounds lots of fun.

Hmmmm it was a nice watch.....

Usually no food only stick to toppings! Lol

But for food to be involved it was kind of Hott

It's HOT that you are back posting!

The vid was hot as well!

Glad to hear from you pretty lady!

I hope you are doing well!

ummmm I'm not real sure what goes with a gourd prepared that way. Butter?