Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

what's a nice gift for the atf.

27 posts in this topic

In the past I have given P411 points to several YL; the advantage is that this gift can be given remotely. If you know they are readers, bookstore gift cards. I have also given Victoria Secret cards. And of course, greenbacks are always appreciated.

I give my FBSM gal an extra $100 bill right around XMas, because after so many visits she has a PhD in yanking my crank.

I have given massage gift card so she can get a massage bacause she works hard. She said thanks so much cause she got pampered for a change

Check her site to see if she has a list of favorite things. If there is no list gift cards are a great way to go. The 100% can not go wrong however is Benjamin Franklin and friends they are a girl's true best friends.. lol

something to say she is appreciated :confused:

Leave before the hour is up

Check her site to see if she has a list of favorite things. If there is no list gift cards are a great way to go. The 100% can not go wrong however is Benjamin Franklin and friends they are a girl's true best friends.. lol

Yes but all they would do is use it to pay rent, buy food among other things. Diamonds are forever. :D

something to say she is appreciated :confused:

Don't listen to these guys fat dog. These guys are the worst gift givers in all of the other board. The last thing she needs is some materialistic crap. If you really appreciate her get her something from the heart. And that's warm socks. I mean if she can't appreciate warm socks then maybe you need to reevaluate why she's your ATF.

Maybe one of these to make screening clients a breeze. Then more time for you :D

The dress is cool and so is the pattern. If you've got a ATF or best of the best, mo' money is all I have ever done. Maybe a good bottle of wine to share but the money is best.

Seems that it is unexpected to those who are reputable.

macho...yes! My feet are forever freezing....I like fuzzy socks ;)

Walking liberty one ounce silver coins from the U.S. mint..

Absolutely gorgeous, valuable, easy to come by.. And almost as pretty as her..

I would find out some of her favorite things... candy, drink, food, perfume, etc... and either buy the gift or gift card.

I think those aloe socks or the really soft ones are nice, gift card for a nail or hair salon, gift card for favorite restaurant or retail store, her favorite designer hand bag ... gift basket, fruit or chocolate covered strawberries basket... a music cd or movie...

you can usually go to the providers page or twitter and find out what she likes ( :

I'm waiting for the day a provider starts a "What's a nice gift for the hobbyist" thread. Yarite.:cool:

I'm waiting for the day a provider starts a "What's a nice gift for the hobbyist" thread. Yarite.:cool:

Not a thread, but gift giving does happen. Not often, but...

We've seen more than a handful of providers gift a favorite client some time on his P411 membership.

It DOES happen, believe it or not!

If I was provider which I am not I would my client to give me the money he would spend on a session and say Merry Christmas. Best gift ever,

SJ

Why? That is a easy one to answer. Pussy... Is that not why you are here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have gifted a good single malt irish whiskey or scotch to a couple of different clients. Another favorite client of mine sports a nice Mt. Smith internal frame back pack from me. When it comes to gifting it depends on how well you know them., and what they enjoy doing besides screwing. When the budget allows I will sometimes arrive with a host gift. Usually a bottle of whiskey or scotch, or a flowering plant.On another note, once a client thought he should have a free session because it was his birthday. I replied, that when mine came around he probably would not want to come up with a gift worth 250. Besides a person should not have to ask for gifts ever. Seems to be in poor taste.

I always loved big tippers! :)

I bought this for my this for my ATF:

That's how you get big tippers , given you've been out of the game for awhile.

We've seen more than a handful of providers gift a favorite client some time on his P411 membership.

It DOES happen, believe it or not!

Yeah, more like the gift that keeps on giving... No thank you!

Yeah, more like the gift that keeps on giving... No thank you!

can't imagine why you are not on someone's gift list. :rolleyes: