Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amahumanbean

When is it ok to just walk away?

25 posts in this topic

While I understand that the ladies work very hard and their profession is not an easy one to be in. I beg to ask when is it ok to turn around and walk out the door. Let me explain please. When I make a first visit appointment, it's based on pictures and perceived looks. However, I never know for sure what to expect until I actually walk in the room. There's been times when pictures appear to be taken 10 years prior (or so it may seem) or the provider has packed on quite a few pounds since the picture (Im not into BBW) or the provider has a bad attitude and dont seem into it. There's also been times when I just did not feel safe or the pictures were flat out fake. When is it ok to just say thanks but no thanks. Turn around and walk away? Is there a protocol? Should I explain why, should I tip for cancelling the appointment? Or just run like hell? Isnt it the providers job to provide good customer service or is it the responsibility of only the customer to act appropriately. Ladies please put your two cents in. An inquiring mind needs to know. Im a decent man who is never rude to the ladies because I understand how difficult your job could be. But Jeez! Help me out here.

While I understand that the ladies work very hard and their profession is not an easy one to be in. I beg to ask when is it ok to turn around and walk out the door. Let me explain please. When I make a first visit appointment, it's based on pictures and perceived looks. However, I never know for sure what to expect until I actually walk in the room. There's been times when pictures appear to be taken 10 years prior (or so it may seem) or the provider has packed on quite a few pounds since the picture (Im not into BBW) or the provider has a bad attitude and dont seem into it. There's also been times when I just did not feel safe or the pictures were flat out fake. When is it ok to just say thanks but no thanks. Turn around and walk away? Is there a protocol? Should I explain why, should I tip for cancelling the appointment? Or just run like hell? Isnt it the providers job to provide good customer service or is it the responsibility of only the customer to act appropriately. Ladies please put your two cents in. An inquiring mind needs to know. Im a decent man who is never rude to the ladies because I understand how difficult your job could be. But Jeez! Help me out here.

Yes, the job is difficult, but that doesn't excuse blatant misrepresentation.

It's your money, walk away. If more johns did that, the 10-year-old picture bullshit would start to go away.

I beg to ask when is it ok to turn around and walk out the door.

I think each situation is different, and there are no set rules in this business.

If it seems like someone is deliberately trying to deceive me (pics are not hers), or rip me off, I would walk away. If there are threatening people in the incall, or waiting outside, I would probably walk away.

If I feel the girl actually wants to provide a good service, but needs new pics, I'd probably stay, and mention the picture discrepency in the review, and to her. Hopefully she'll fix it. I can have a good time with almost anybody who is friendly, and pleasant. :)

I think each situation is different, and there are no set rules in this business.

If it seems like someone is deliberately trying to deceive me (pics are not hers), or rip me off, I would walk away. If there are threatening people in the incall, or waiting outside, I would probably walk away.

If I feel the girl actually wants to provide a good service, but needs new pics, I'd probably stay, and mention the picture discrepency in the review, and to her. Hopefully she'll fix it. I can have a good time with almost anybody who is friendly, and pleasant. :)

+1, in terms of advice. Personally, I almost always fail to walk away, even when I know I should. Little head leading the way, and all that.

My feelings on the whole thing are research and more research, paying attention to both good and bad reviews. not only in the review section but the forums and ISO areas as well. Once you've done that part, because it is usually very telling of the type of service you'll get, in reality; try to arrange a date. If she is misrepresenting herself in images, walk. I have walked before for several reasons. If I saw a girl using older pics and I get there and she is sickly looking, or has inflated substantially due to the lighting, etc and it doesn't appeal to me, I'll politely leave. Don't be mean to them. There's no good outcome. And be quick about it so you're not wasting their time.

Most girls are very nice. But some know that they can't be honest and get work and will deceive you in the ads to get you there hedging the bet on when you do get there you'll be so overcome with hormones that you'll stop using your big brain and just stick around.

If you are getting that feeling in your gut that something isn't right, it probably isn't and you should leave.

Now, what I have come to realize after a good while in the hobby, is that there are little things you probably can't escape from, like baby bellies, c-section scars, and some stretch marks. I give most of those things a pass. I'll, depressingly, give the girl a few pounds leeway to most girls. If here pics are hardbodied though, I expect some close representation of that. It's the fantasy. You're paying for that fantasy to be reality.

MOST importantly, to me anyway, is attitude. I like to talk a little before I meet a new provider. If you can hear disdain for humans or we'll call it "disconnect from reality" in their voice, you'll probably have a bad time. If they are upbeat, personable, and not too full of themselves, you'll probably not feel bad at all and will repeat, unless they turn out to be a bridge troll in person.

The trick is to not waste your time, or theirs, but if they are shady, you have ZERO obligation to stay there.

When you are not happy, it is fine to excuse yourself from the situation....If you are feeling badly about it, you could give the lady $20 for her time before you go and just tell her she is not what you were looking for....While it is a difficult job for us ladies, you should get what it is you want too since you worked hard to make that money too....So you should get what you are looking for and if someone is not it, you have every right to walk but be polite when you do....

Do you walk of the Subway restaurant if your sandwich doesn't look like the one in the national ad? Mine never does.

Do you ask for your money back when the movies trailers lead you to believe the movie is better than what it was? I don't.

Do you really expect your ShamWow to soak up the water from the backyard pool?

There is a difference between marketing and deception. If the person you are doing business with is trying to deceive you, I would not do business with them. If they are just good at marketing, I would value those skills and be happy to do business with them.

If the photo was professionally taken, or the gal is photogenic, if she had her hair and make-up professional done, I would be okay with it, but if the photo was of someone else, then I would have an issue.

If you decide to walk away, be aware of your surroundings and the individual involved. Some people are not so nice.

The first time I walked away, it was no problem. The place was a dump, etc.

The second time I turned to walk away and was literally attacked as she tried to get the donation. This is the type of hooker that others should be warned about. (I did write a rip off review).

I think Boink has a story or two about turning his back on a hooker and regretting it.

Barbi Dahl pretty much said it. But if I might add- This IS a consumer based business. Mis leading advertising IS mis-representation of the product. It is sad this happens, but it does seem to be prevalent.

I would not stay if I felt she was purposely trying to deceive me. I don't like people who lie , and dishonesty in general.

And i also know that I meed to get new pics. I will when I can. But at least I am confidant in the fact that I look like my pics and have not changed. And No one has ever cringed when they opened the door apon my arrival, so the abpve statemants are backed up with truth.

Leave it to a female to say.leave a fee and walk away! If she decieved you, you owed absolutly nothing period!

I am not a female but I agree with leaving a little something if you decide to walk away. I do it just because she blocked the time out for me when she might have been able to see someone else. I also believe that a small gift buys a little good will in case the lady in question does have ill intent toward me when I decide to walk. I agree that no matter what the reason be if you don't feel it then you don't feel it and walking away is perfectly okay. I agree that I still buy the sub when it doesn't look like the picture or I suffer through the movie when the only good parts are the trailers but that is also a small amount of cash. If I go and see a car in person and don't like it I don't buy it just because I walked into the dealership.

While I understand that the ladies work very hard and their profession is not an easy one to be in. Either your really good at services men, or your not. Who ever told you that lied! Only the consequences are hard.

I beg to ask when is it ok to turn around and walk out the door. Let me explain please. When I make a first visit appointment, it's based on pictures and perceived looks. However, I never know for sure what to expect until I actually walk in the room. There's been times when pictures appear to be taken 10 years prior (or so it may seem) If a provider is using pictures that are 10years old, I consider this false advertising.

Walk away.

or the provider has packed on quite a few pounds since the picture (I'm not into BBW) If a provider is fatter in person, then how she repenting herself. This is false advertising.

Walk away.

or the provider has a bad attitude and don't seem into it.

Walk away, and tell her, she has a bad attitude. Your paying for good time. Your not paying for her to have a lousily attitude, not be into. Without good customer service, no body in their right mind will go back. It don't matter if your hooker or not.

There's also been times when I just did not feel safe or the pictures were flat out fake.

Walk away.

When is it ok to just say thanks but no thanks. Turn around and walk away? Is there a protocol? Should I explain why, should I tip for cancelling the appointment?

She may want a cancellation fee. Honestly, everyone works differently. There is no protocol. What one girl thinks, another thinks something else. Its like the guessing game. But Common sense goes alongs ways.

Should I explain why, should I tip for cancelling the appointment? Or just run like hell?

If you don't pay her, depending on who the girls is, you might get blacklisted.

Isnt it the providers job to provide good customer service

Yes, it is the providers, job to provide good customer service.

or is it the responsibility of only the customer to act appropriately.

It is your responsibility to act appropriate. However, this may be difficult, every provider does things differently.

Yes, the job is difficult, but that doesn't excuse blatant misrepresentation. It's your money, walk away. If more johns did that, the 10-year-old picture bullshit would start to go away. +1

Blatant misrepresentations with pictures of 10 years old it is false advertising.

If your BBW and your using old pictures it is false advertising.

Or if your BBW and photoshopping yourself to make you look skinny, it is false advertising.

When I had my accident few years ago, I gained 30 lbs. I had new pictures taken just to show my weight gain. But it was much harder for me when I lost the weight. Because it took me a whole year to lose 30lbs. So I took cell phone pictures and texted each guy self's pics he could make up his mind.

I am not a female but I agree with leaving a little something if you decide to walk away. I do it just because she blocked the time out for me when she might have been able to see someone else.

But if she didn't lie about the way she looks, this wouldn't have been a problem in first place.

Now if more guys took the chance and writing reviews on the girls who do this, they would stop it. But then you have he risk of retaliation.

Here's a few times I've walked away. The first time it wasn't even close to the girl in the picture. She answered the door with a smile and let me in. I wasn't interested. She was not the girl I was looking for. So I asked her if blah blah was here. Like she couldn't be her and she took the hint and I left. I felt very bad about it. But she doesn't have any business posting pics of a 10 and looking like a 4. Another time i made it to the room she wasn't as hot as her pics but I stayed. Long story short she tried to upsell me. I never handed her a donation. She never did any service. I was like I'm out of her. And she tried block the door. Asked her to move. I had to move her physical. Oh I forgot to mention she said don't you think you owe me something. I was like NO. So I moved her was leaving and she started hitting me with something to get my attention because I was pissed and didn't want to hear her bull about how the first donation will work. Keep in mind the donation was for a BP girl for 200. The hotel wasn't ghetto and she was probable high and ghetto as fuck. So she making a scene it's cold she outside with out a jacket. Trying her best to make me stay. Also her fucking hitting of me hurt and was so close to hitting me eye. Anyways so this bitch followed ruined my time. Then had the nerve to write down my plate number and tell me she is going to ruin my life. So I left sweet talked her over the phone and that was that.

So lessen learned no ghetto girls. Another time I walked away is when some nargly looking chick was waiting outside I booked it

When you are not happy, it is fine to excuse yourself from the situation....If you are feeling badly about it, you could give the lady $20 for her time before you go and just tell her she is not what you were looking for....While it is a difficult job for us ladies, you should get what it is you want too since you worked hard to make that money too....So you should get what you are looking for and if someone is not it, you have every right to walk but be polite when you do....

Well said, Barbi -

I think it's always okay to walk away, with that being said, any time a service is given, it should be compensated. Being a client to other services such as facials, if they burned my face during I probably wouldn't expect to have to pay for any of it, but if they are just simply not what I expected (which has happened), I don't tip. Though, I still pay for the time I sat there and gladly excepted the facial :).

Hope that helped!

I am not a female but I agree with leaving a little something if you decide to walk away. I do it just because she blocked the time out for me when she might have been able to see someone else. I also believe that a small gift buys a little good will in case the lady in question does have ill intent toward me when I decide to walk. I agree that no matter what the reason be if you don't feel it then you don't feel it and walking away is perfectly okay. I agree that I still buy the sub when it doesn't look like the picture or I suffer through the movie when the only good parts are the trailers but that is also a small amount of cash. If I go and see a car in person and don't like it I don't buy it just because I walked into the dealership.

I disagree, if she lured you in with false advertising you don't owe her anything but goodbye. if she lost that blocked out time it's her fault for deceptive advertising/pictures ect.

I disagree, if she lured you in with false advertising you don't owe her anything but goodbye. if she lost that blocked out time it's her fault for deceptive advertising/pictures ect.

My thought on this subject is as follows:

Run, don't walk, Run away.

Run Far Away.`

Run Dick, Run.

Run, Run, Run...

No amount of money is worth disappointment & deception.

Better a wise, consciencous consumer,

Than a reluctant, recalcitrant loser,

At the game of love.

The Wise Old Owl

Who Dat sez dey gonna beat dat Owl?

I think it's always okay to walk away, with that being said, any time a service is given, it should be compensated. Being a client to other services such as facials, if they burned my face during I probably wouldn't expect to have to pay for any of it, but if they are just simply not what I expected (which has happened), I don't tip. Though, I still pay for the time I sat there and gladly excepted the facial :).

Hope that helped!

Harley, what kind of facials are you talking about?!?!?!? :eek::D:p

I'm honestly in tears laughing! I'm assuming you mean derma facials but that's not the image I have in my head!!!!

I'm in so much pain from laughing....

Do you walk of the Subway restaurant if your sandwich doesn't look like the one in the national ad? Mine never does.

This scene comes to mind.

I've walked out of plenty of girls. Then, again, I'm not too ashamed to admit that I've fucked girls coz I was too lazy or horny to kick them out. Wasn't happy about it, but what can you do. Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and get it over with.

That said, misrepresentation in terms of age, looks, etc. are all grounds to walk out and not go through with the appointment.

the image I have in my head!!!!

Could it be the way that naughty mind of yours works that makes you a natural for this profession.;) I read the same thing without that alternate vision popping into my head. Although now that you put it there it is rather funny.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

It's your money, walk away. If more johns did that, the 10-year-old picture bullshit would start to go away.

+1

This scene comes to mind.

So true. What a great clip. My favorite is the Denny menu items. The nachos and everything else look wonderful. But when the food comes, you remember your at Denny's.

Its all right to walk away, its your money. <snip> I make a point to post a pic of my love handles because this way there is no confusion of who is at your door. Not everyone is into thick, curvy or even bbw women, I want every client is to enjoy their time. If more guys just walked away said sorry but no, I bet half the fake posts would disappear.

Edited by Kaduk
specifics....