Sweet Hannah

Raincoats On or Off

41 posts in this topic

Why is bbbj okay but FS without cover not?

Are hobbyist being too picky about one and not the other? That would be Ludacris. NO way. LOL

From reading the several reviews daily, it's obviously happening.

You can transmit diseases orally and through penetration.

Why use a cover at all?

I have my reasons why I do what I do, but I don't want to say because I'm trying to avoid an infraction... I'd love to join the girls only forum.

Avoiding babies popping out every minute is a great excuse.

Thanks for your opinion ahead of time. :D

I personally think it's no ones' gawd damn business what two (or more!) consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms.

However, I was a "safe" provider..... back in the day.

Thread note:

We won't be advertising for providers who offer BBFS in this thread. any references to such a provider will be deleted.

Its harder to get an std through oral than fs, have you ever investigated this?

False. One can get herpes simplex just as easily from oral and DATY as from FS. Last thing anyone needs is a guy with a cold sore in his mouth going down for DATY..which then starts the cycle. Mis information and " it won't happen to me cause I'm clean and only see legit providers..and " it's a risk I take" " I've been monger ing for 20'yrs and haven't" " I get checked out twice a year" ....really only helps spread the risk and STDs. It's an industry with multiple sex partners, and loaded with risk takers and misinformation. Plan and cover up,accordingly.

How difficult or easily you get one thing or another and what isn't the point. I am asking why not cbj? if you're going to do bbbj, why not fs without cover? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I have to say I find it amusing with the bbbj providers are twisting themselves in knots over the bbfs providers. What's the difference, really?

But each to their own, and it's not my place to judge. And it's definitely not the bbbj provider's place to judge either. We're grown folks capable of making our own decisions.

But as Boinky said, we're not going to let this one turn into finger pointing and "I'm better than you because you can shoot cum in my mouth, but not in my pussy!" drama.

Its harder to get an std through oral than fs, have you ever investigated this?

I would think this is obvious around here, but it's *much* harder to get HIV through oral than FS.

I would think this is obvious around here, but it's *much* harder to get HIV through oral than FS.

Maybe 10 times less likely - according to this (well referenced) table from the Wikipedia article on STDs, the chance of getting HIV "per unprotected sexual act" is 0.1% (one out of a thousand) for a woman doing BBFS with an infected man, but "possible" / 0.01% (one out of ten thousand) for a woman doing BBBJ on an infected man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease#Cause

Thread note:

We won't be advertising for providers who offer BBFS in this thread. any references to such a provider will be deleted.

aCFN0I7.gif

You ask a very good set of questions. But reality is only celibacy is 100 percent safe - if you don't count insanity as a resulting disease. Everyone needs to find their own level of risk they are comfortable with. Are DATY and BBBJ completely safe? Nope. Are they worth the risk vs. benefit? To me yes, as long as some discretion and care goes into partner selection. And btw, this has been thoroughly beaten into the ground here before by the many, many self proclaimed medical experts. :D But for recent comers - good question, keep asking the good ones. ;)

For me it is a calculated risk.

I just can't cum in the bag. Too much sensation is lost. So, I opt for CFS and BBBJ. CIM is a nice bonus. Russian a rare treat.

BTW Hannah, anyone mention you look like Christina Ricci?

I personally think it's no ones' gawd damn business what two (or more!) consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms.

I agree with this 100%. ;)

For me it is a calculated risk.

I just can't cum in the bag. Too much sensation is lost. So, I opt for CFS and BBBJ. CIM is a nice bonus. Russian a rare treat.

BTW Hannah, anyone mention you look like Christina Ricci?

Yes, several times. I think it's the eyes...

The purpose of this post is not to open discussion of safe sex, it is for this hooker to promote the business of hookers (including herself) that only offer TF. Most johns given a choice would choose UTF. Just another form of using the discussion board for self promotion.

The purpose of this post is not to open discussion of safe sex, it is for this hooker to promote the business of hookers (including herself) that only offer TF. Most johns given a choice would choose UTF. Just another form of using the discussion board for self promotion.

You are wrong. It has nothing to do with me or me promoting myself or other females. Just want to know why it's okay to give a John a BJ without a condom but not have intercourse without a condom? Why he will daty without condom but not intercourse? If you're wanting to be disease free, you need to be 100% safe, not 60%.

We have a review forum, you should try reading it.

book_zps4a06f31d.jpg

...and with this, someone please put this thread out of its misery.

If you're wanting to be disease free, you need to be 100% safe, not 60%.

Statistics matter and not all diseases are the same. I'm not really concerned about anything except HIV and pregnancy. Herpes and HPV are extremely prevalent and not really stopped by condoms very well so it's not worth worrying about if you are going to have a lot of sex partners. You either don't have sex or you need to accept that herpes and HPV are very likely.

Pregnancy is curable but only if she wants to cure it. Other diseases aside from HIV are largely treatable or curable.

So that leaves HIV and pregnancy to worry about. Both are stopped pretty well with condom during intercourse. Neither are a danger during oral sex. So, BBBJ is a risk I'm willing to take but BBFS is not.

Uh, Boink, would you care to clarify?

How is the review forum related to NNG's claim that the purpose of this thread is advertising (business promotion) instead of a safe sex discussion?

Or are you disputing his claim that "Most johns ... would choose UTF."?

Why is bbbj okay but FS without cover not?

I have to say I find it amusing with the bbbj providers are twisting themselves in knots over the bbfs providers. What's the difference, really?
To me, it's Fantasy vs Reality

Fantasy & Reality of a lady looking up, or down on you while providing a great BBBJ lasts a long time after the fact. Several guys love the fantasy of letting their batter into a ladies box (uncovered) and think it's the greatest thing in the world.

Reality of BBFS is frightening to many because of everything that's been said already (pregnancy, diseases etc). Who knows, down the line, BBFS may be as common as today's DFK, LFK etc, but for the majority now, it is pretty taboo.

Gotta get my 2 cents in before this thread gets locked.:cool:

Every second a hooker somewhere in this world gets her snatch pumped full of gooey man sauce without a rubber. Apparently, the OP is shocked....shocked! by this entirely uncontroversial fact, which, at any rate, is nobody's business.

Based on the OP's posting history, I would agree.

The topic of uncovered services has been discussed SO many times, I doubt there's anything that can be said that hasn't already.

Like 2big said, somewhere someone is doing BBBJ or BBFS or BB something. That's their business.

Based on the OP's posting history, I would agree.

Av8r: her reviews contradict the main premise (so much for the streak!)

Hannah: don't fret, he (they) is like this at times :)

And how dare you try to promote yourself here!! Bad girl!! (sarcasm)

Did I miss something....since when did condoms become 100% safe? Condoms and dental dams only reduce the risk they don't eliminate it whether its a bj or fs, there will always be a small risk with condoms.

Av8r: her reviews contradict the main premise (so much for the streak!)

Hannah: don't fret, he (they) is like this at times :)

And how dare you try to promote yourself here!! Bad girl!! (sarcasm)

HAHahaha good job all seeing G8owl. Those are very intersting points. It's whatever when it comes to UTF. If she doesn't do UTF thats fine im not going to shove it down her throat.

Av8r: her reviews contradict the main premise

Re-read the thread. I wasn't commenting on reviews, hers or otherwise.