Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Is there any one thing....

58 posts in this topic

Is there any one thing that would make you leave this lifestyle immediately? ( for the guys and the ladies)

If my wife regained even 1/10 of the desire that she used to have, I would stop the hobby.

I first communicated with an ASP in 2009 via e-mail in a classic time-wasting (I now realize) fashion. She was incredibly intuitive, understanding, sweet, and acted as a psychologist of sorts. She has since retired. I never met her in person, and it now seems unthinkable that she would e-mail with me as much as she did, but she did even after it was remarkably clear that I was not mentally/emotionally ready to venture outside the marriage. It was not until 2013 that I saw an FS provider (after a lot of FBSM), and then only once. In 2014, I saw two more FS providers and they were wonderful.

The funny thing about it is that I have a relatively low sex drive. I would love once a week, but even twice a month would be perfectly fine with me. I would stop the hobby if I had sex -- really affection -- twice a month. Once every two months is just brutal. It wore on me and here I am.

Maybe for the short term if I found a woman that keeps my interest like the ladies here do and one that can put up with me. The relationship would soon fail like most do and I'd be back.

If all the ladies turned into guys... Not that there is anything wrong with that :-)

My main reason for hobbying is being single, so if I had a SO, I would quit.

Same answer as most of the other guys. If I was getting it at home never would have come here in the first place.

Same answer as most of the other guys. If I was getting it at home never would have come here in the first place.

So true. I have heard people say that monogamy is a pipe dream, impossible, against man's true nature, etc. And yet, if my woman had kept even a small sliver of desire, I would not have wanted any other woman.

She is my dream woman. I have not encountered a provider who is hotter, sweeter, more interesting, etc. And yet, sex is just not part of her world anymore. I want it to change, I'm working for it to change, but I'm here in the meantime.

If wives/girlfriends were even a wee bit more affectionate, hookers would make a whole lot less money.

Is there any one thing that would make you leave this lifestyle immediately? ( for the guys and the ladies)

no. there is nothing.

I would if it was a love thing. But having been married twice- I don't see that happeing.

So now I look at it this way-when I retire.

Correction, if wives didn't get allergic to blowjobs after the wedding...

"I'm your wife, not your slutty girlfriend"

Well said, comrade. And yet, the week after the wedding during the honeymoon, oh, she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. What a hot little vixen she used to be. And when she wanted the diminutive forbidden topics, that was an absolute blast.

If I could find an SO that would stick around long term AND still want to have sex, yes I'd quit.

I don't hobby while I'm actively dating someone, but as soon as it ends, back to the hobby I usually go. I'm back again as of last month when my relationship ended.

Perhaps monogamy is a pipe dream at this point ? It sure seems pretty difficult at this point given all the options both genders have available to them.

Not to be morbid ... I'll quit when I die :)

Correction, if wives didn't get allergic to blowjobs after the wedding...

"I'm your wife, not your slutty girlfriend"

I'm kind of off my topic but,

IDK..... all of my SOs have got their dick sucked daily (morning and night) by someone who is errrrrrrrrr..... kind of skilled in the department, and it still does not seem to be enough sometimes. LOL

Hello Holly, IMHO that to make a relationship work there has to be more than sex. I know exactly what you are saying about your SO'S as I am aware of your talent. it just has to all come together at the right time. My SO, when she was still horny, was just as good a sex provider to me as any lady I have been with in Denver. Since she is also my best friend and treats me like a King I would never, repeat never leave her. I do have needs though so here I sit fat dumb and happy with my 5 favorite providers. LUV, Ya Holly

Not that I can think of. Woo-hoo!! :)

Yeah, the day I get this email:

Hi 2Big,

I always read your posts on theotherboard. I'm a huge fan!

I want to offer you unlimited sex, any time you want. Nothing is taboo!

Yours sincerely,

Scarlett Johansson

:cool:

So Holly, what one thing would it take for YOU?

Like Jez said----REAL love----I've been asked to quit. I get it. After 3 years he has had enough. So the question then, I guess..... is it REAL love? lol

Powerball!!!!

Pretty sure this^^^^ would have the opposite affect on my hobbying :D

I left when I decided to give my dream a try....do I miss the lifestyle? Sure, a little....I'm not getting laid anymore hahahaha

Hi 2Big,

Yours sincerely,

Scarlett Johansson

That's one of your best post ever 2Big.

Hi 2Big,

Yours sincerely,

Scarlett Johansson

Kat Dennings has better boobs :P My plan was similar, get pregnant with Ryan Gosling's baby and run away to raise our future circus performer child. That witch, I mean the lovely Eva Mendes beat me to it though.

Perhaps a beautiful hottie that loves to f**k me crazy every day. What would it take for you to quit the ASP business?