Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Pussy tattoos

26 posts in this topic

The demon monster tats are kinda disturbing.

There's a provider in Omaha the has a couple of Feline eyes and cats whiskers tattoed right above. Everyone who sees her jokes about making the green-eyed kitty purr.

I agree that I am also not a fan of tat's. That being said, I think one of worse were those that Michelle had (Britfany's ex-wife, girlfriend and slut).

#6 hippie vagina dude hands down the most creative

#10 the butterfly is second

Tattoos in general are trashy. Pussy tattoos scream "whore" all the way.

Sooooooo are you saying you are in favor .....or trashy whores are a bad thing ...... or what ?? Cause I LIKES me trashy whores - they are fun! :D

#6 is hilarious. But I don't think I would want to see it day in and day out forever. :eek:

I'm in my mid 40s, and in my youth, a tattoo on a woman automatically branded her as from a lower socioeconomic class. Whether wrong or right, fair or unfair, that was the case.

The word used in the 1980s, and perhaps still used today, was "skanky" or "skank." Clearly, that is not the case today, because a wide variety of women from many parts of society choose to decorate their bodies. And yet, I suspect the pendulum is turning somewhat in that the LACK of a tattoo will make a statement of some kind. I think women see how horrifically bad so many of these tattoos look.

I also suspect that the "What Was I Inking?" franchise of tattoo removal shops will experience enormous growth in about a decade.

As for the photos on that site, well they are nothing short of desecration--hideoous. Any tattoo on breasts is also a crime -- big-time turnoff. In the words of Wesley from The Princess Bride, "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world," so don't carve them up with permanent ink.

I've stated many times that I'm a fan of tasteful, well thought out ink. I'm also very visual. The image of "happymon jr" sliding in and out ANY of the featured pussies is cause for immediate withdrawal! :eek:

And your posts and attitude in general are trashy too, but you don't hear me calling you a troll.

I have a pussy tattoo. Loud and proud! Whoever doesn't like it can fuck off!

Out of the examples that were shown in the link, I really liked the one with the butterfly. Very creative and artistic.

Destiny , I agree with you 100%. But then we have always known where we stand with AV8R. A guy like that I would not fuck with his dick. But that is another story. So I really did like the butterfly one. And I did find the youngster one disturbing. That one just jumps at you wrong. So from one tattooed lady to another- love you girl! We need a girls night out soon!

I like creative tattoos, on the pussy, or other places. :)

I think many of those in the link are photoshopped fakes, though.

One of the most beautiful tattoos I've ever seen was a rose w/vine cover the scars of a radical mastectomy. Not only was the art work good but the message of hope & beauty was loud & clear!

tattoos on a lady mehhhhhhhh!

tattoos on her pussy. what you talkin bout willis!!

I'm not going to make a stand on tattoos one side of the issue or the other than to say just "OUCHY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Doesn’t that have to hurt ladies? On the small of the back, the ankle, the leg..........OK fine, but around either one of the points of entry ...son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch you've got to have some commitment there. Hats of to ya ladies

Too each their own, could probably handle looking at all of them except the one that looks like Tommy Chong. :eek:

It's fat I can't stand. It to me screams trashy and a lack of self control.

And the positive to being a fatist is that it has helped me keep in incredible shape with an almost pathological fear of becoming obese.

Is that they all mention her vagina tattoos. The vagina is inside, it is the VULVA that you can actually see without the use of a speculum and the tattoos are situated on the mons pubis as well as a small portion of the vulva.

It is no wonder people have little clue how to actually please a woman when they have no clue as to the correct anatomy.

I have a pussy tattoo. Loud and proud! Whoever doesn't like it can fuck off!

Whoa ! Calm down. Don't take it so personal. Just as there are women that don't like beards on men,there are men that don't like tats on girls. Nothing to get upset about...embrace what you have and direct your marketing to those that appreciate it.

Whoa ! Calm down. Don't take it so personal. Just as there are women that don't like beards on men,there are men that don't like tats on girls. Nothing to get upset about...embrace what you have and direct your marketing to those that appreciate it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :cool:

Nothing to get upset about...

Who said I was upset? Not me.:rolleyes:

Who said I was upset? Not me.:rolleyes:

Must've misinterpreted the "fuck off" comment:cool: