Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerimiah

Taking one for the team

22 posts in this topic

Just curious. What gives you guy's the urge to take one for the team. For me it just a shot in the dark just cause.......... Hopefully. Many hot visitors these days, but how do you really know. What say the board?

It's all about adventure, exploring new Territory! How good is your intuition and hopefully it will be a great encounter?

I've only done it once and im not even sure if it really qualifies as tofft. Knew it was safe as I was introduced to her during a photoshoot. Was a thrill though knowing I was the first official client and posted her first review.

I'm too chicken to see a lady who has zero references or reviews though, kudos to the ones that are brave enough!

Here's one answer:

http://lifehacker.com/why-some-video-games-are-so-addictive-1520697996

Not that I'm saying TOFTT is an "addiction", but the reason it seems like a good idea is the same reason people keep playing video games. Winning is awesome - you get a great session with a new girl and you're so damn smart you made the right call. You come up with a win just often enough to make it feel like you're mastering some skill. Too bad you often lose.

Sure you can just call an well-known girl, but it's more exciting to play the game.

Here's another answer:

In Colorado Springs there aren't a ton of options. There are a small number of well-known ladies. There's also a constantly changing list of new ladies with a short half-life. So either you TOFTT or you keep seeing the same few ladies over and over. I like variety.

I'm always up for a gamble. Some of my best experiences are from impulse appointments, as well as some of my worst. I just have bad nights where seeing one of my regulars just isn't enough, nights when it seems like it will never be enough. Those are the nights I end up in bad situations. Still though, sometimes you win the fuckin jackpot and it feels incredible.

This is a very informative thread: I have wondered what TOFTT meant. I'm not much of a team player, like to know who is on the other side of the door.

Just curious. What gives you guy's the urge to take one for the team. For me it just a shot in the dark just cause.......... Hopefully. Many hot visitors these days, but how do you really know. What say the board?

th?id=HN.608022422618768997&pid=15.1

th?id=HN.608022422618768997&pid=15.1

I don't know about you, but when I see one of these ladies I ALWAYS get a nut. :D

As of this post, there are 90 ladies posted on EB, and a hundred plus more on P411. Even if my favorite gal WASN'T (happily, for me) milking me like a cash cow, it would still take me years to work through all the well reviewed ladies available to me. It makes absolutely no sense for me to take either quality or safety risks with unknown ladies.

I spent my first two years taking one for the team. That's because I didn't know we had a team. I found this hobby on my own and eventually began Googling phone numbers which lead me to TOB.

So for me TOB is another tool in the shed. But if I see an ad that looks appealing I don't mind going it alone. And then there's the added excitement to boldly go where James T. Kirk hadn't. **Note: Some days you get to be captain and other days you're the expendable crew member.

And if you really want to be a Charles Lindbergh, do what I did for a very long time as a rookie. Pick an ad on Backpage and cold call it.

What gives you guy's the urge to take one for the team.

Nothing.

I spent from 1988 to 1996 seeing unreviewed, ladies, with no pictures available. Many rip-off, bad, and mediocre times (and many good ones).

I only go for a sure thing now. :)

Thing about it is that TOFTT in general involves "pain" of some sort. After all, you baseball players know that the origin of the term is to take the inside breaking ball off the thigh and get on base. However, you want to get out of the way of the fast balls. Who are the fast balls? You never know.

Here's one answer:

http://lifehacker.com/why-some-video-games-are-so-addictive-1520697996

Not that I'm saying TOFTT is an "addiction", but the reason it seems like a good idea is the same reason people keep playing video games. Winning is awesome - you get a great session with a new girl and you're so damn smart you made the right call. You come up with a win just often enough to make it feel like you're mastering some skill. Too bad you often lose.

Sure you can just call an well-known girl, but it's more exciting to play the game.

Here's another answer:

In Colorado Springs there aren't a ton of options. There are a small number of well-known ladies. There's also a constantly changing list of new ladies with a short half-life. So either you TOFTT or you keep seeing the same few ladies over and over. I like variety.

Great answer.

Took one for the team 38 years ago.

If I'd buried her in the back yard then, I'd be out on parole by now. :mad:Shit

I don't know exactly why I do but I do love it. I make a pool of who I would see on BP based on looks and the ad itself. I like to research and filter and what I know isn't going to work. I keep digging and end up with about 10 names. I call them all and usually I get no where. All for naught. Then I call a sure thing, sometimes 10 of them before I reach anyone. If this were a batting average, I think I would be hitting .750. I've had some real lows but I've also discovered some great talent and introduced them to here.

My personal favorite of the bad experiences is the [snip} girl. My personal favorite of the great experiences is [snip} , which by the way, most of TOB should give me a thank you (or a discount, hahaha, another thread).

I met [snip} when she was independent her first week, and she charged me next to nothing, did no screening, met at her home. I suggested she find an agency and I think she went to [snip}.

It's a thrill, the search, the meet up, writing the review.

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

For me it's all about the thrill of the unknown. If I have time I will try and do research but when I come up empty handed I tentatively make contact and try to get a read. If my read is 51 percent not LE I will usually go. I have had some good times and some bad. If I have very little time I will go with someone I know or a reputable provider with a proven track record. I think I go with the unknown more then the known.

Let me be the first to say thank you for [snip}, what a lady. I would love to hear the [snip} Girl story. Almost called myself out of curiosity. PM is fine if you want to share. It has to be hilarious.

I don't know exactly why I do but I do love it. I make a pool of who I would see on BP based on looks and the ad itself. I like to research and filter and what I know isn't going to work. I keep digging and end up with about 10 names. I call them all and usually I get no where. All for naught. Then I call a sure thing, sometimes 10 of them before I reach anyone. If this were a batting average, I think I would be hitting .750. I've had some real lows but I've also discovered some great talent and introduced them to here.

My personal favorite of the bad experiences is the [snip} girl. My personal favorite of the great experiences is [snip} , which by the way, most of TOB should give me a thank you (or a discount, hahaha, another thread).

I met [snip} when she was independent her first week, and she charged me next to nothing, did no screening, met at her home. I suggested she find an agency and I think she went to [snip} .

It's a thrill, the search, the meet up, writing the review.

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

Took one for the team 38 years ago.

If I'd buried her in the back yard then, I'd be out on parole by now. :mad:Shit

She possibly says the same thing about you.

it is so very rare that I will toftt! I have become a total chicken sh*t. I am mostly worried that they are involved with le! even when I research an unknown and she may have some national reviews. it is still hard for me to pull the trigger!

there was a time and place where I only use to see unknown ladies. it's fair to say it was before my tob and reviewing days. the days when craiglist was a somewhat legit source to use.

before 2008 I really felt as though there was no criminal action being taken within our community. so I hobbied a lot. also I remember a period when our community was very active with meet and greets and holiday get togethers. the economy was great. everyone was prospering on some level. but then the DNC came into town and everything changed!!

I really feel as though that was my wake up call. for the past few years I screen as much as the ladies do. just way too many FAKES on BP.......

TOFTT seems to be used in a pejorative sense; i.e. I got screwed. So I did not think anyone set out to do this.

I have always assumed that someone was trying to find the proverbial 'needle in the haystack' which he would then keep to himself.

I like to see different girls. It is more exciting.