Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illini_cub

Is it ever too much

27 posts in this topic

I totally understand that this is totally a first world problem. And even beyond that it's a guys in the upper half of the first world problem. So as far as issues go it's extremely lame. But all the same I'm going to whine.

I guess thankfully I'm not super rich as my bank account is the only thing that gives me any impulse control. You walk into a store or restaurant and see a woman that gets your juices flowing. And now I know that I can get on here and find a gal that's as attractive or better, and she'll let me touch her and more! How fucking awesome is that?

But there are times where it gets frustrating because that bank account won't let me. Or more accurately I've got the money in the bank, just my spendthrift ways don't allow me to give into my impulses. Then I have arguments with myself that result in me finally trying to meet somebody but not until it's too late at night.

Anyway, I guess the point I'm getting at is how interesting a psychological effect this opportunity can have on me. The knowledge that for a few dollars I can have intimate contact with a beautiful woman who in real life wouldn't even see me walk by her.

Sorry for the TLDR. I was trying to express something I was unsuccessful at. I'm going to hit submit anyway

I was trying to express something I was unsuccessful at.

True that.

Basically, it sounds like you're annoyed by the mental tug-of-war that most of us have -- do we dip into the bank account & get some strange, or do we save our money because that's really what we SHOULD do?

Here's how I deal with it: sometimes I say "ya gotta live a little". When I die, I'd rather say "I had some fun" than "I sure did a good job of saving my pennies".

As long as I don't overdo it (like a recent poster who blew almost a G & had one lack-luster experience to show for it), I don't feel too guilty. Stay within your means and you should be able to avoid the tug-of-war.

It's true what they say -- "you can't take it with you".

Here's how I deal with it: sometimes I say "ya gotta live a little". When I die, I'd rather say "I had some fun" than "I sure did a good job of saving my pennies".

Yuuuup. +1.

Set your amounts on how often and how much you can spend - sleep better at night

Edited by KeithS
speeling

Lol ... love it, love it, love it, love it. :)

True that.

Basically, it sounds like you're annoyed by the mental tug-of-war that most of us have -- do we dip into the bank account & get some strange, or do we save our money because that's really what we SHOULD do?

As long as I don't overdo it (like a recent poster who blew almost a G & had one lack-luster experience to show for it), I don't feel too guilty. Stay within your means and you should be able to avoid the tug-of-war.

It's true what they say -- "you can't take it with you".

The trick is to not spend a lot of money on hookers. There is little difference between spending $100 and $300, except for the $200 you just spent on, well, nothing, or not much.

Luckily, I get to spend time in Europe where I can fuck 10 hotties with great bodies for what it would cost me to bang two middle-aged working girls here, with a gut and a pair of saggy udders.:cool:

It boggles the mind how some of these girls actually stay in business. I don't know, maybe by offering bb anal or something,:confused: cause I look at the pics and say to myself: There is not a Chinaman's chance in hell I'd pay a dime for these girls.

Anyway, I guess the point I'm getting at is how interesting a psychological effect this opportunity can have on me. The knowledge that for a few dollars I can have intimate contact with a beautiful woman who in real life wouldn't even see me walk by her.

Sorry for the TLDR. I was trying to express something I was unsuccessful at. I'm going to hit submit anyway

I think it's great.

Personally, I refuse to pick women up in bars although I always get offers. I do not believe in using people, or disposing of them. I don't like the feeling of meeting someone who maybe likes me, or worse yet, I really like them, then we'll never see each other again.

I recently met a woman in a bar and got to know her over a couple of months. I think she's awesome and she said she liked me too. At first, i just thought she was beautiful but after talking, she's got a solid and smart personality. You can't learn that good stuff just by immediately wanting to sleep with a woman.

But, in her case, I can't pursue a relationship because I have too much going on and may have to move back east. Whatever the case, I swear I enjoyed talking to her, in the long run, more than I would have sleeping with her, then leaving forever.

In the case of providers, I never have bad feelings and believe it's an honest activity where no one gets feelings hurt and there's no longing for relationships, and so on. It's nice that it all exists.

I do understand the dichotomy and, truthfully I've had the same mental gymnastics.

Here's my take. Do this to a comfort zone but do it. I can look back to know that the time we have created have sometimes been the Best of the Best. Cant get there if you stop or question.

But, in her case, I can't pursue a relationship because I have too much going on and may have to move back east.

unless you've got a spouse back east that's one of the more ridiculous things I've read on this board in a long while. And that's saying something given all the ridiculous things on this board.

The trick is to not spend a lot of money on hookers. There is little difference between spending $100 and $300, except for the $200 you just spent on, well, nothing, or not much.

Luckily, I get to spend time in Europe where I can fuck 10 hotties with great bodies for what it would cost me to bang two middle-aged working girls here, with a gut and a pair of saggy udders.:cool:

It boggles the mind how some of these girls actually stay in business. I don't know, maybe by offering bb anal or something,:confused: cause I look at the pics and say to myself: There is not a Chinaman's chance in hell I'd pay a dime for these girls.

Well said dude : but if I would have posted that, holy hell. I'd have the ladies all stirred up and bitching at me. And then the guys would have their turn and call me an asshole, cocky, etc. my question is this. 2big, how do you get away with your statement without making a ton of enemies here??? What's your secret?

_speaking in the defense of middle-aged hookers- Not all have saggy tits and a gut. I don't know where you were looking when found your middle aged hooker, but it was not me, nor will I ever have saggy titties or a big belly. Nor would I ever want to fuck someone like you. You are too ugly inside, and your dollar is no good. Too bad tobig you have such a prejudiced view of us.

What's your secret?

2big is our resident troll. 90% of what he posts is designed to stir up emotions. Unfortunately, the worthwhile 10% of his posts consequently often get ignored.

Most of us have seen the trolling enough times that it becomes routine and unimportant.

2big is our resident troll. 90% of what he posts is designed to stir up emotions. Unfortunately, the worthwhile 10% of his posts consequently often get ignored.

Most of us have seen the trolling enough times that it becomes routine and unimportant.

Agreed. The one thing that has amazed me about this place is how one guy can spout some really cruel bullshit, and there is a throng of admirers congratulating him and wishing they could be just as cruel and spiteful themselves. When did our society become so hateful?

It just really makes me feel sorry for people like this.......going through life with so much hate.

Here's what I don't understand. The female form......in all of its infinite permutations.....is the most beautiful thing in the world. And the biggest, sexiest, most powerful sexual organ any person can have is their brain. Gimme that wild-n-crazy young spinner. Gimme that sweet-n-sexy middle aged bbw. Gimme that really nasty blonde amazon. They all bring something different......especially if they are using their brains. I don't understand folks who don't share this opinion, but I don't publicly criticize them or the ladies they choose, either. I have manners.

To drag this back on topic.....no it is not too much to pay if I got the service I was expecting. If I get more than that, I tip.

I've seen infractions handed out for much less provocative material than 2big posts, so I don't know how he gets away with it.

Ultimately, trolls are easy to get rid of, as long as everyone ignores them. But it's so tempting to respond angrily -- and that just encourages them.

The OP seemed to want some guidance on how to know when he's getting in too deep. I'm not sure what "middle aged hookers" have to do with that question....as long as you're having fun & getting your money's worth, who cares whether the hooker is 20 or 50???

What is your definition of troll? At least 2big posts more interesting topic than the shillers and associated kisses on here.

I totally understand that this is totally a first world problem. And even beyond that it's a guys in the upper half of the first world problem. So as far as issues go it's extremely lame. But all the same I'm going to whine.

I guess thankfully I'm not super rich as my bank account is the only thing that gives me any impulse control. You walk into a store or restaurant and see a woman that gets your juices flowing. And now I know that I can get on here and find a gal that's as attractive or better, and she'll let me touch her and more! How fucking awesome is that?

But there are times where it gets frustrating because that bank account won't let me. Or more accurately I've got the money in the bank, just my spendthrift ways don't allow me to give into my impulses. Then I have arguments with myself that result in me finally trying to meet somebody but not until it's too late at night.

I understood you. Yep I was the two years ago. Hey if you want to talk asps let's talk !?!!

I've seen infractions handed out for much less provocative material than 2big posts, so I don't know how he gets away with it.

Ultimately, trolls are easy to get rid of, as long as everyone ignores them. But it's so tempting to respond angrily -- and that just encourages them.

The OP seemed to want some guidance on how to know when he's getting in too deep. I'm not sure what "middle aged hookers" have to do with that question....as long as you're having fun & getting your money's worth, who cares whether the hooker is 20 or 50???

You don't see any infractions handed out, except your own.

You don't see any infractions handed out, except your own.

Not true. Remember - lots of us email back and forth about this place and share info.

Wait a second - if you are seeing 10 ladies in Europe for $100 - so $10 each! I really wonder about that one! Want to see pics because I doubt if they are who you say they are?

So - you have you airfare - hotel - meals and everything else including drinks taken care of! So then it is worth your while - but I wonder are you trolling Colfax or BP because the ladies I have been seeing - come nowhere to your description. But if it is write-off then great - some of us don't have that advantage - but $300 for a lovely time with a beautiful lady and I save $1000 on airfare - another $1000 on hotel (depending on stay) plus other expenses - sounds like I am in the $5000 range - just to spend $10. The math doesn't add up!

Good luck with that one - sounds like it is not rocket science!

Enjoy Colorado and ride on!

When business pays for travel, the $10 hooker is worth it. The math works perfectly.

When business pays for travel, the $10 hooker is worth it. The math works perfectly.

It's probably more like $60 but still a great price.

I need a breathalyzer on my computer. I get lonely and horny and drunk and come on here. Then I see these beautiful women that in real life would never even speak to me. And if I can be with any of them. Although usually by the time I've worked myself up to call somebody I'm too drunk to drive anywhere.

But a more sober self now thinking about this. I think the point I was getting at is just that this is possible at all and how that can warp my sense of reality to a degree. That I can see a lady on the street that I find attractive and although I can't have her, I can come here and find a lady I found just as attractive and her I could have. Just the idea of that this is a fantasy world that I can make real.

I think I mention the money in part because my spendthrift ways go a long way towards me not participating that much. Well that and the not wanting to drink and drive and relative lack of girls that don't charge extra for outcall.

But I can see where if I was freer with my money or lived in the middle of the DTC that this would be so easy to get out of hand. I've been that dorky ugly guy all my life and I've always way overvalued getting any sort of attention from a pretty girl. And here I can get it and thats a powerful sort of drug. I can just see where it'd be easy to get out of hand on here. It's not for me but I can see it.

I need to get out more.

Not true. Remember - lots of us email back and forth about this place and share info.

Plus it's not too hard to figure out. Every time I've gotten an infraction, the offending post was removed. Therefore, it seems reasonable to assume that if I can still see a post, it was not subject to infraction.

I think the point I was getting at is just that this is possible at all and how that can warp my sense of reality to a degree. That I can see a lady on the street that I find attractive and although I can't have her, I can come here and find a lady I found just as attractive and her I could have.

The lady on the street you see, you can't have her. You can't talk to her, or date her, or touch her, and certainly not have sex with her.

The hooker you hire, you can't have her either. Yes, you can talk to her for the time you compensate her. But you could go up to the lady on the street and give her $20 to chat with you for 15 minutes, and very many would accept that. You can't date the hooker either, unless you consider your 30 or 60 minutes a date. It's not. It's a metered contract. You CAN touch the hooker, for the amount of time you've contracted. You CAN have sex with her. Is that "having" her? Not in my book. It's a service performed for a fee, a business arrangement.

Reality is you can't have either.