Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fork

What is holding you back?

What's holding you back from hobbying more?   85 members have voted

1. 1. What's holding you back from hobbying more?

• Money - I can't afford it
    • Women - It's hard to find women that I'm interested in
    • Distance - I live far away from most of the available women
    • LE - Fear of LE
    • SO - Fear of what would happen if my partner found out
    • STD - Fear of disease
    • Libido - I just am not that horny all the time
    • Nothing - I hobby as much as I want to
    • Other - Something else

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

I voted "distance" -- I'm in Fort Collins and "other" which is a lack of time due to the inconvenience of earning a living.

great poll, fork. mine's $$ but i guess i have a lot of company in that

Distance.

I'd be hittin' that......and that.....and that......at least once a week if I didn't have to drive so far to get it.

I voted MONEY. I can afford more frequent visits, but I would have to rearrange some budget priorities.

There is also OTHER. I'm travelling. I could call someone off BP, but would that really be a satisfying experience? I think I'll wait until I get home and can visit with friends.

women. I prefer them to be around my age. the young ones might be good, but it's always nice to find someone who shares the same reference points . ymmv. :cool:

Distance. :(
I meant to check Other as TIME is holding me back from hobbying more.

Distance. I'm in Wyoming. Wish eastern Idaho had a better scene or the occasional CO provider would tour/vacation this direction.

I voted distance and money. When in AK its 300 mi one way, after paying for the trip I don't have enough $$$ for the lady :mad: It's a lot easier when I get to CO, then it's just $$$ :(

"Other" for sure...but for me, it can be complicated. The biggest luxery I do not have is time. My "windows of opportunity" are short (but sweet :D), therefore my travel time/distance is critical. Even a 15 min. drive must be calculated 2X to get me back, plus traffic and then add a 30-45 min. visit and you're now talking a 1.5 hour window that I must create, to get a little time for myself...making puncuality for both parties even more important.

Although some gents could say that they're "at the bar" or "working late", etc., those excuses won't fly in my world. I must stay ahead of the curve if I wan't to enjoy my "stealth missions"......and so with that, comes the risk factor. I fear things like heavy traffic, while trying to get back, more than anything else :eek:.

I'm with G.R. here. The logistics can be a challenge, if you want to see someone specific who is not nearby.

There are only so many "legit" excuses to buy you two hours offline. I need to find a way to tear my ACL without tearing my ACL.

"Yep, gotta go to that #%@$# physical therapy appointment again..."

"Other" for sure...but for me, it can be complicated. The biggest luxery I do not have is time. My "windows of opportunity" are short (but sweet :D), therefore my travel time/distance is critical. Even a 15 min. drive must be calculated 2X to get me back, plus traffic and then add a 30-45 min. visit and you're now talking a 1.5 hour window that I must create, to get a little time for myself...making puncuality for both parties even more important.

Although some gents could say that they're "at the bar" or "working late", etc., those excuses won't fly in my world. I must stay ahead of the curve if I wan't to enjoy my "stealth missions"......and so with that, comes the risk factor. I fear things like heavy traffic, while trying to get back, more than anything else :eek:.

now THAT'S the best idea for an OP i've heard in a month of sundays

Libido just not horny all the time. innocent.gif

I hear you GQ, I'm thinking about something else at least 1-2 hours a day as well :P:rolleyes:.

I hear you GQ, I'm thinking about something else at least 1-2 hours a day as well :P:rolleyes:.

c8c82912-5860-4c9b-8a96-bb966e2d44ce.jpg

Multitude of things hold me back but mostly I am out of the area a lot. When I am out of town my time frequently is not my own and hard to take personal time. When I am here I live more than 2 hours away and have a lot of other things to do than to spend 5+ hours for one hour of personal time. I still get horny but not like when I was 21. So I listed other.

Multitude of things hold me back but mostly I am out of the area a lot. When I am out of town my time frequently is not my own and hard to take personal time. When I am here I live more than 2 hours away and have a lot of other things to do than to spend 5+ hours for one hour of personal time. I still get horny but not like when I was 21. So I listed other.

Count your blessings to only be two hours away. I am 4+ hours in any direction to hobbyland. When I start to notice that the cows or goats have really pretty eyes, I schedule a vacation day, saddle up, and take a road trip centered on a 2 hour extended lunch session. The ladies who can accommodate this schedule for me by putting up with me for two hours are my heros.

Edited by hgritstoo
speeling

I am 4+ hours in any direction to hobbyland.

I schedule a vacation day, saddle up, and take a road trip centered on a 2 hour extended lunch session.

Even if one is in or close to Denver;

if at all possible it is nice to be able to take a Vacation Day...

Always nice to Do Denver before during & after a session....
:cool: