Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porto

ATF?

28 posts in this topic

Curious if you guys tell your ATF she is that or do you keep it to yourself? Ladies, do you like knowing when someone prefers to exclusively see you?

Nope, I keep it to myself. Kinda curious what the purpose of telling her would be.

with me it's obvious. i find it impossible to keep it to myself - even when i try real, real hard. something must give me away.

to mj's point, i guess it all depends on why a person is in the hobby in the first place: amenable to an ATF if you find one or just browsing. i think just objectively the ymmv maxim would apply in that case or at least it has in mine.

She can't really be an ATF unless you're willing to drive several hours just to see her.

Curious if you guys tell your ATF she is that or do you keep it to yourself? Ladies, do you like knowing when someone prefers to exclusively see you?

She'll figure it out if you keep coming to see her.

I don't see a point in telling her -- you'd just be inviting her to become lazy and the service level would suffer.

She can't really be an ATF unless you're willing to drive several hours just to see her.

What if she lives just down the block? :D

I don't see a point in telling her -- you'd just be inviting her to become lazy and the service level would suffer.

"familiarity breeds contempt"

That can go both ways...

I have found the reverse. Service just gets better and better.

Shouldn't ATF really mean ATF as in only one person can meet that criteria. It does stand for All Time Favorite does it not? I see many a reviewer that lists a dozen girls as their ATF. Just saying is all.

Or I suppose new reviews could read "this is my new ATF, because my old ATF stopped putting up with my shit" or something like that.

"familiarity breeds contempt"

That can go both ways...

Thank you, Oprah.

This isn't the relationship channel, it's a service industry. The money only flows one way.

Have several ATFs, and I let them know. Here lately alot of them having been retiring though. trampoline.gif

I have found the reverse. Service just gets better and better.

Service and attitude can be two different things. When I had an ATF, the sex did get better and better - I'm pretty sure for both of us. But I felt like I was being treated with more contempt as time went by.

It could've been me, too. I think it was Velvet who said something about favorite clients going bad after awhile.

I have to drive several hours to see any provider. The wonderful ladies who keep my appointments with consideration for the time I invested in the travel are all my favorites. My ATF's can read me pretty well.

Service and attitude can be two different things. When I had an ATF, the sex did get better and better - I'm pretty sure for both of us. But I felt like I was being treated with more contempt as time went by.

It could've been me, too. I think it was Velvet who said something about favorite clients going bad after awhile.

I wonder about that too! If I write a review on another ASP I always wonder, when I get blown off by my ATF when I request an appt. I would think that our ladies would have thicker skin.

Whatever you decide to tell her, please be sincere. I don't like getting false compliments. Additionally, you are under no obligation to tell her. She appreciates your loyalty and that's all that is needed. If your ATF is a Domme and you are in a D/s dynamic with her, she will let you know what she wants from you.

My 'ATF' has changed a few times. You can read this several ways.

I have decided that I tend to fall in 'ATF-ness' too easily and have moved

towards variety. Hence I would never try to fool myself or anyone else

by telling them that they are my ALL TIME favorite.

I've been told once before but it didn't really matter to me. Sure it's nice to hear but I can't say the same back.

My ATF is known only to me, although someone might guess who it is, with luck. She might know, since I see her exclusively. My thought is when you've been with the best, why try the rest?

bd5671

I've been told once before but it didn't really matter to me. Sure it's nice to hear but I can't say the same back.

Exactly why I keep it to myself. Even if she says it back it's complete BS or she's just being nice so you'll come back.

I'm more curious if the ladies have ATF's? And if that person knows and why they know or don't know.

Not asking for names or why per-say, though why wouldn't be too horrible and could be some good "tips" for the other guys?

I thought about making another thread, but topic just states ATF not Mens ATFs.

Don't think you can ever lose passing along a positive comment, unless it's so positive it borders on creepy.

I had an ATF (since retired). I didn't see anyone but her.She told me I was also her favorite client. Closer and closer to being boyfriend and girl friend, until a big melt down that revealed that this is a monetary relationship, not seeking true love. Keep it in perspective

I would imagine that is must be flattering when a friend tells you that they truly enjoy your company and wants to hang out with only you.

I also assume that some recipients of a statement like this would eat themselves full of their own ego and bloat with cockiness and entitlement...

At the same time, it's nice to let someone know that you cherish their friendship and company, and recipient may want to make you even happier! :D

Talk can be cheap, whether your buying or selling it!

Actions speak louder than words.

If you have a friend who is truly valued above other friendships, show it...and you may just be surprised of the response ;)