Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Do you use anything under your arms?

29 posts in this topic

I don't know how to do a poll, and am too tired to learn right now, but I must ask about deodorant/antiperspirant. So do you:

A. use deodorant/antiperspirant every day, sometimes several times a day?

B. use only deodorant

C. use only antiperspirant (is there such a thing?)

D. Hell no I just showered, I should be fresh

E. No, I don't believe in it.

I ask because there seems to be an influx of people who have horrible BO under their arms. I can tell that they did shower though. :confused: I can only assume that they do no apply anything under their arms.:( Can they not smell that?

Option A applies to me.

Option a......I used to use the five day deodorant pads but the damn things kept falling off ..... lol

Where i am in this sticky heat i don't think they believe in it:( HELP me !!!!

Hello Ms Holly,

I can tell you that when seeing a new provider, I get nervous and my armpits start to sweat. Even though I took a really good shower before seeing the provider. My solution is to carry a small bag of toiletries with me, or to ask for a quick shower before hand. That way I am squeaky clean again.

The second or third time of seeing the provider the sweating issue is controlled more easily because the nervousness is no longer there.

To get back to your original question, I used deodorant/antiprespirant once a day. Lol

Holly, I understand! I've worked with a few people (always guys) who think deodorant is not needed.

They smell bad.

I tell them they smell bad. They don't believe me. :rolleyes:

I follow option A (usually once, or twice a day). :)

Unscented stick, once in the morning. Lasts all day.

I don't use body-wash, after-shave, or cologne. Too much damned perfume in this country.

I shave the hair under my arm pits (like other places). so I usually don't sweat too much. To answer your question, I choose A!

Personally option A but I do know a few who are against it and some the possible risks associated I totally get that.

I would prefer of course if someone used it especially antiperspirant if we are going to be in close quarters but I have a shower on hand and a firm resolve when it comes to funk.

I use deodorant every day and in certain parts of the world where it humid I use a deodorant/antiperspirant. I lived in the DC area and antiperspirant was essential and needed at least twice a day.

I've commented about this before. No one is going to die from deodorant. Unless you are highly allergic, Every man AND women should use deodorant/antiperspirant every day. You might not smell yourself, but others can smell it. Period. This rule isn't just for people in the hobby, but everyone...you wanna get laid, use it. And as P always says....soap and water is your friend! ;)

Edited by Velvet Valentine
sp.

Shower & deoderant every day, often multiple X's (doesn't everyone? :eek:). Provider days = an extra shot of deoderant on way to appointment, just in case.........:).......a shower at incall is not always available or offered (i.e. 3G's, lack of towell, soap, etc.).

Or sometimes a provider sweeps you off your feet, before you can even ask (ladies, this is not a bad thing ;)).

After we're done deodorizing and sanitizing sex, nothing's gonna be left. Human beings smell, it's summer - deal with it. Nothing worse, IMHO, than some smelly deodorant.

Wonder what people did hundreds of years ago. Apparently, they managed to fuck without pouring buckets of chemicals over each other.:cool:

After we're done deodorizing and sanitizing sex, nothing's gonna be left. Human beings smell, it's summer - deal with it. Nothing worse, IMHO, than some smelly deodorant.

Wonder what people did hundreds of years ago. Apparently, they managed to fuck without pouring buckets of chemicals over each other.:cool:

They also burned people at the stake :cool:

Human beings smell, it's summer - deal with it. Nothing worse, IMHO, than some smelly deodorant.

I can handle a little natural scent (sweat or feminine :D). 2Bigs right, human being's do smell. At the same time (IMHO), there's almost no bigger turn off than someone's bad B.O. :eek:

I can handle a little natural scent (sweat or feminine :D). 2Bigs right, human being's do smell. At the same time (IMHO), there's almost no bigger turn off than someone's bad B.O. :eek:

You got that right GR. Often times the lady ends up in the crook of man's arms. His underarm gets on lady's shoulder, hair etc. Thank goodness, it is mostly a good thing, and I don't mind a little human smell. When the BO is so bad though, it just does not come off. I shower immediately after perp leaves, but the smell is there all day.:(

A- All the time especially before an appointment.

Mark me down for A on Holly's list. Combo anti-perspirant/deodorant from Arm & Hammer -- the company that makes the baking soda. And yes, twice a day if necessary.

Option A everyday during the summer and before an appointment no matter what time of year. During the winter I'm always cold and I rarely sweat so it's option D unless I know I going to do something sweaty.

Deodorant every day; antiperspirant never. Even a little antiperspirant makes my pits dry and itch like crazy; it's beyond uncomfortable and comparable only to torture.

Thanks Velvet and i'll say it again

'Soap and water is your best friend in this hobby!

Healthy human beings do not have obnoxious body odor. If your "romantic" partner smells really bad, there is something else going on. Smoking and drinking don't help either. Cut out the processed and the junk food, too.

BTW, I find the "Nivea" line of Deodorants fairly pleasant. And contrary to what's stated on the label, none of them work for "24 hours".

I'll repeat: this almost comical obsession with "hygiene" is a uniquely American thing. And there is nothing hygienic about constantly dousing your body with soap and water and chemicals.

Have any of you guys ever traveled in a country with no running water or modern toilets? The horror! You'll die of a horrible disease that'll make you vomit blood and break out in festering boils! Nope. You'll be just fine. You'll learn to shower without a shower. You'll use what the locals use for a deodorant, and you'll stop worrying and start enjoying your vacation.

(Needless to say, NOT having access to clean water IS a real problem in many countries).

Healthy human beings do not have obnoxious body odor.

Bullshit. If someone doesn't wash for a week, they smell bad. Even if they're a non-smoking, non-drinking vegan.

I'll repeat: this almost comical obsession with "hygiene" is a uniquely American thing.

I'll repeat: bullshit. Try visiting Japan.

(Needless to say, NOT having access to clean water IS a real problem in many countries).

Guess where I'm NOT going on vacation.

I've lately been meeting with 2Big and rubbing my underarms on HIM.

I smell like yesterdays fried fish, but dang if my dick hasn't grown by 2 inches!

Take your pick ladies...sweet smells or size!

Dude, you don't even know how to use the quote function.:cool:

And, like you've ever been to Japan.

Healthy human beings do not have obnoxious body odor

I'll repeat: this almost comical obsession with "hygiene" is a uniquely American thing. And there is nothing hygienic about constantly dousing your body with soap and water and chemicals.

You have a reputation for being full of shit. I see it's well earned.

used to use A but switch to B to avoid the yello stains that comes with antipersirants ;)

so far so good!

Alas, the person who smells the worst is ALWAYS the only one who can't smell the stench. And wouldn't you know, that person has posted on this thread.