Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
watermark6999

Showering at the in-call

22 posts in this topic

Hey ladies

I know you appreciate us guys being squeaky clean for you and when possible it's nice to shower at home just prior to the appointment. Sometimes that's not possible , so here is my question. When does the "clock" start at an in-call? When we walk in the door? And what if we need to shower when we get there.

I'm sure I'm not alone in trying to maximize our time without being inconsiderate. What is the best way to handle this without coming across as cheap? There are times when I'll drive as much as 1.5 hrs. to see someone I am excited about.

Lastly, do any of you ladies like to get in with us at the start and " lend a hand" ? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I think most of us ladies offer showers, along with soap and linens. We know that sometimes guys are coming straight from work. Most of us book in such a way that allows time for showers, someone running few minutes late, etc. If we need a little longer for a shower, no biggie. Yes, there are lots of ladies that will jump in with you. There have been a few threads about this. They may be in the archives.

I'm sure you will be just fine, and find someone that meets those needs.:)

Hey ladies

I know you appreciate us guys being squeaky clean for you and when possible it's nice to shower at home just prior to the appointment. Sometimes that's not possible , so here is my question. When does the "clock" start at an in-call? When we walk in the door? And what if we need to shower when we get there.

I'm sure I'm not alone in trying to maximize our time without being inconsiderate. What is the best way to handle this without coming across as cheap? There are times when I'll drive as much as 1.5 hrs. to see someone I am excited about.

Lastly, do any of you ladies like to get in with us at the start and " lend a hand" ? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

When does the "clock" start at an in-call? When we walk in the door? And what if we need to shower when we get there.

Time should start when the playing starts...

YES please do shower.. Most in-calls are at local hotels and you should have the perk of UNLIMITED essentials just as easy as the tending lady does..

Just be sure to invite me in near the end so I can inspect the suds:D

YES please do shower.. Most in-calls are at local hotels and you should have the perk of UNLIMITED essentials just as easy as the tending lady does..

Just be sure to invite me in near the end so I can inspect the suds:D

Unlimited essentials...

15523d1349746339-drinking-beer-shower-beerinshower.jpg

LOL Chrissy .. Agreed 100%

Have been asked if showering requires a tip was lost at this question the first time thinking if you need showering tips rag/soap/water lather rinse repeat if needed .. Actually what was being asked is if I expected more for the use of the shower NOPE I want fresh and clean not Ewww.

Shower time is not on the clock

atleast this is how it is with me

But if you have b.o. at time of arrival

and decline a shower but you're asking can u take

a shower before you leave is plain rude and sucking up time

Thank you ladies. Sounds like shower time is not considered play time, unless of course you are playing together in the shower.

Now playing with yourself in the shower is another story. Show of hands, who has not done that? Or visualized these wonderful ladies playing with themselves in the shower or how about...... :)

I don't understand this obsession with showering all the time. I've, literally, stopped showering. I shower at most twice a week, wipe downs the rest of the time. Guess, what happened? Say goodbye to dry skin. I guess it's a form of "Puritan cleansing", or something like that.

good idea 2b. and i go a step further and eat lots of bacon to keep my coat shiny

I might be the minority here. (Hispanic) If I'm paying for someone's time then it should count towards my 15mins I pay for.

I shower at most twice a week, wipe downs the rest of the time.

I hope I don't have to ride an elevator with you at the end of day 3...

Regarding the OP, I rarely book anything less than an hour, so a 5 minute shower isn't an issue. I always assume time starts when I walk in the door (or she walks in the door - if outcall). :)

When does the "clock" start at an in-call? When we walk in the door? What is the best way to handle this without coming across as cheap?

It depends on the lady. Some start the clock when the activities start and others start the clock when you walk through the door. Like everything in this hobby there is no standard so it's just up to the lady. I don't think there's a way to bring it up without looking cheap.

I don't think there's a way to bring it up without looking cheap.

Applauds.

The safest bet is to consider a quick shower on the clock and if you need one before and/or after, ask if the facilities are available without bringing the subject of the 'clock' up.

Most providers who are not clock watchers won't think twice about making sure ALL your needs are met and will appreciate you being considerate enough to request a pre-activities cleanup without worrying about a few lost minutes in the shower. It might be a bit tighter if its a nooner and you're only able to manage a half-hour appointment, but like someone else mentioned, an hour should really be minimum to do it right, especially if it going to include showers on either/or both ends.

As for her joining you in the shower, I'd consider it foreplay and wouldn't care whether she considered it on or off our time together.

Well, let me ask you this; if I have not showered before our appointment together, and I decide to do so upon arrival of our meeting, does the time come out of my pocket or yours? Mine, of course.:rolleyes:

I recommend doing what tinman recommended, which is quit worrying about the pettiness of three or 4 min. and politely ask if you can take a shower if you need one.

Just assume it's on the clock. Invite her to join you in the shower. If she accepts, you probably don't care how long you're in there. ;)

P411 menu of activities the ladies enjoy in private includes "Shower play". You can do an advanced search for this activity to see if any of your favorite ladies offer this. Many ladies don't offer this because they don't want to get their hair/make-up wet. I've been with them in the shower where they use a hair clip to keep their hair dry.

Personally, in my brief history of this I was clean and showered and ready to go. But I think taking a shower with the young lady would be a fun bit of foreplay before the action happens. I've never asked for a shower before but maybe next time...

It depends on the lady. ... I don't think there's a way to bring it up without looking cheap.

If you don't think you got a fair deal (time 4 $s), then quietly move on the next YL on your list. If you're happy with the arrangement, repeat!

... As for her joining you in the shower, I'd consider it foreplay and wouldn't care whether she considered it on or off our time together.

Hell yeah! It's fun to conserve water :D

I don't understand this obsession with showering all the time. I've, literally, stopped showering. I shower at most twice a week, wipe downs the rest of the time. Guess, what happened? Say goodbye to dry skin. I guess it's a form of "Puritan cleansing", or something like that.

Yeah but we can smell your ass, you can't. Think lotion.

If you don't think you got a fair deal (time 4 $s), then quietly move on the next YL on your list. If you're happy with the arrangement, repeat!

Couldn't agree more. I never make an issue of time or money once we are together.