Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

what do you guys wear to a session

25 posts in this topic

the topic came up about what the providers wear

but i wonder what about the guys? what do you wear to a session (besides when you're doing gladiator/harem girl or some such) or do you even think about it beyond what you've got that's clean to throw on?

I take a shower, shave, and put on the clothes I'll wear for the next day's work. That'd be jeans and a T-shirt. If it's a weekend I might put on a collared shirt! :)

I ask the lady.. (after all, often times they ask you, fair is fair.. besides, I'm as comfortable in jeans as I am in a tux and some are even featured in playing out my fantasies).. anything that enhances the experience for her almost certainly is bound to pay huge dividends for you!

I don't think about it much. Summertime jeans and a t-shirt. Winter jeans and a hoodie.

Jeans or slacks and a polo. Dressing me up is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Jeans or slacks and a polo. Dressing me up is like putting lipstick on a pig.

+1 I wear jeans a polo and some Scooby Doo boxers.:D

Only clothes that can come off fast. A sweater and jeans or t-shirt and shorts. Loafers or sandals. No socks. No underwear. No watch. No sunglasses. No phone. What's the point? Just wastes precious time. Oh, and a pocket full of as many hundred dollar bills that I can get my hands on.

Interesting question. I have never given it a second thought.

I just make sure I am scrubbed clean and smell good.

Side bar to this thread:

Girls, do you care what we are wearing?

I am always shaved and showered, but as for dress I keep it casual and simple just in case I end up in jail.

As fun as it may sound, I have never worn a clown suit to a session. :P

211161562.jpg

A picture of my attire for my most recent date........the ladies seem to like it :)

madame_butterfly_and_her_money_man.jpg

Casual clothes, usually with a collared shirt. If I'm riding, mesh armor or a cycling jersey. If we're going out for dinner or theater, whatever is appropriate for the venue.

Despite some comments about 'Why waste time?", it's not really about speed. There's plenty of time for a little chit-chat before & after in a 1hr session. You can talk & dress at the same time can't you?

It depends on what I'm planning to do after the session and what I have that's clean.

I wore a rubber wet suit, cowboy boots, and a viking helmet once. The lady couldn't stop laughing long enough to do anything. I probably should have left the cape in the car. Live and learn.

Gotta go with Fork on this one. Something that I can wear to and from jail in case I walk into a sting. Hope for the best, plan for worst. :eek::o

The only thing I ALWAYS wear is protection. The rest is fluff and has no meaning. Generally speaking, if you're clean, don't smell, and have cash, you are going to have the exchange.

I always wear clean clothes. Usually shorts and polo in summer and jeans or chinos and button up shirt in winter. Nothing too nice as my clothes usually end up on the floor. I find it surprising that very providers provide a guy with a place to hang his clothes.

I always wear clean clothes. Usually shorts and polo in summer and jeans or chinos and button up shirt in winter. Nothing too nice as my clothes usually end up on the floor. I find it surprising that very [few] providers provide a guy with a place to hang his clothes.

i usually bring my own, if you know what i mean