Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would you bang her?

35 posts in this topic

Just curious... why or why not?

jodi_zps69a7640c.jpg

jodi-arias3_zps2024ac4c.jpg

Oh...for those who may not know who she is google Jodi Arias.

Had to Google her. Attractive lady. I would give it a go, but she would have to pass through a metal detector first :)

Holy crap....look at those eyes.....

Yes. And it would probably be the best sex I'd ever had in my life.

Then she would kill me, and eat my liver with some Fava beans and a nice chianti.....

Ladies, would you bang this guy?

tedbundy.jpg

For those who have to guess, he's Ted Bundy.

I think she's gorgeous, but sometimes it's not about looks! She's super psycho but beautiful......I'm ok and cute in a chubby little nerd kinda way, but I am sane with an awesome personality....six of one, half dozen of the other. No such thing as the perfect woman or person. Sometimes the most sexy person can be rotten n pure evil inside.

Lmao @ Banger. Well, hello Ted, my name is Ava....

QUOTE=Bit Banger;345765]Ladies, would you bang this guy?

tedbundy.jpg

For those who have to guess, he's Ted Bundy.

I would not bang Ted Bundy...If I was a guy I would not bang Jodi. I would not bang any killer not in a box with a fox...etc :P lol

Seriously I was just amazed by how the media was talking about Jodi...& how attractive she is & how maybe some of the jurrors (guys in particular) would sympathize with her because she is so attractive.

I couldn't imagine... that I would be able to forget such horrific crimes by a person like this, enough to actually enjoy myself sexually. How could anyone relax enough to enjoy themselves with somone you know is capable of slitting your throat from ear to ear...stabbing you 29 times...shooting you in the head & leaving you dead for 5 days in a wet shower? SCARY:eek:

Yikes! That woman scares me and I'm fearless! :eek:

Oh, I'd do her. Fear only goes so far.

What is her rate?

Your life.

Would you bang her?

No...I would not, ever.

What is her rate?

Your life.

However,utf would cost you more.

If I could tie her to the bed first,then inspect the incall for weapons first, yeah Id do her.

No doubt the lesbians in prison are looking forward to a lifetime with her.

Well, I do like the idea of tying her to the bed, banging her, and then running far, far away, changing my name, and living in seclusion on an island where she will never find me.

Vic

Fortunately the big head would prevent me from making the call.

Knowing myself I am not ashamed to say that I think that being with someone that was a genuine physical threat to my existence would probably prevent me from getting it up.

Women that have been psychologically threatening to me have been great in bed but not so great otherwise.

The real answer to this question is, "Hell yes!" If I'm basing my decision on her picture, valid review which do not indicte that she's a black widow, etc. That was also my point with the Ted Bundy picture. By their outward appearance there's nothing wrong with them..

Knowing their history? No way!

If she looked like the photos yep I'd do her but I'm not going to sick around after to get to know her. Her trial look isn't quite as good and I would probably pass.

Hellz yeah! I would first need to give her a good prison inspection for weapons.....you know, the bend over and cough routine :D.

Just got done reading about her. Seems she essentially killed him 3 times: Stabbed him, nearly cut his head off, then shot him in the face. Then took a picture of her handiwork. Think I'll take a pass.

Never stick your dick in crazy!! The ramifications from doing so tend to not be worth the activity. This is the next "Casey Anthony" legal spectacle. Though, my guess is unlike CA, this woman did not stick to her lie....and has obvious mental instabilities and rage issues. How else could one stab another human being 27 times - on top of a shot to the face and slitting their throat - self defense?! Highly suspicious, it is similar to when the insanity plea is imposed. I am almost certain she will ultimately get the death sentence. When you think your life is in a sloping point....

Did anyone see where in one interview she stood on her head after the cop left the room? This lady is twisted, hell yes, I would stoink her in a minute!

Never stick your dick in crazy!!

Too late. I didn’t just screw a crazed woman. Hell, I married one! :eek:

Let me see - vicious psycho bitch that is major hazard to your health - based upon past experience, yeah I'd probably marry her or at least try to "help" her! Trying to turn over new, smarter leaf though. :)

Hmmmm...psychos do it better,those with flagelling mental health are super expressive typically physically and artistically, they know what is aesthetically appealing due to the mind of madness visual/spatial perception (heightened creativity )..so they are attractive when need be, and have super raging demons that would scare the average but when released onto an individual in a pursuit of passion, are the good crazies men love, just careful to not get black widowed. Works cited: I'll never tell..any of you hahaha

(Don't say a word)

Hmmmm...psychos do it better,those with flagelling mental health are super expressive typically physically and artistically, they know what is aesthetically appealing due to the mind of madness visual/spatial perception (heightened creativity )...

Um... yeah. I was just gonna say that. :rolleyes:

I would bang this one with the caviat of she being handcuffed at least one hand. And yes the more emotion or emotional a lady is, the more artictic and energitic things can get. Nothing is always true but thats my experience. Sometimes you get the best of the best, sometimes you dont.