Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adult Women in Diapers

20 posts in this topic

Hot or creepy?

My vote: Creepy, even though I'm sure it's someones fetish...:o

Guys, would you freak out if you showed up for an appointment and the lady was wearing a diaper? Or, would you just roll with the punches?

jolie2.jpg

tumblr_m9kxrnUAOS1rn3lsmo1_500.jpg

dsc_8466.jpg

tumblr_mba7vbd91t1rn3lsmo1_500.jpg

photo-Blonde-Diapers-Hot-165556190.jpg

I think it would be kind of creepy if a ASP showed up in a diaper. lol However, I do know it is a very popular fetish around. I would think both the client and the ASP would have agree on this before said appointment.

To each their own....but personally speaking...fuck no. It does absolutely nothing for me:rolleyes:

Hot or creepy?

Guys, would you freak out if you showed up for an appointment and the lady was wearing a diaper? Or, would you just roll with the punches?

I vote for creepy. anyway everyone knows the guy should be wearing the diaper.:D

At least in your case...it's a necessity...not a fashion statement:p

I vote for creepy. anyway everyone knows the guy should be wearing the diaper.:D

That's creepy. I don't think I could roll with that one. I'd probably be out.

Definitely different , I guess just as long as she did not go pee pee or poo poo and I had to change the diaper. :D

I have to agree with geecue on this. Changing diapers! O' fuck no. Not even Boinkster, he would just have to sit in it . And develop a cash of diaper rash.

Infantilism is something we all demonstrate here on a daily basis. We don't need any stinking diaper to demonstrate that. So my answer is ,No. Not on guys or girls. My idea of :D fun tends to be more grown-up

Hot or creepy?

That's creepier than 2Big pretending to be kind. :cool:

If I encountered an ASP wearing one, I'd ask if SHE would shower before we continued. :eek:

to paraphrase the great John Money in his '80s seminal didactic tome, while delicately dancing around receiving yet another infraction, all i can say is autonepiophilia has never been on my lovemap

Hot or creepy?

I suppose it would "Depend" on whether she was "packing"....:D

Edited by Mace
Deleted repeat of images <gag>

creepy.

that said, I would make an exception for the gal in the top photo, she can wear anything she wants!

I wouldn't kick any of them out of my crib! ;)