Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

one other thing ladies, i dont care about your ethnic background.

24 posts in this topic

if you look white you're white, if you look black you're black. why do some feel the need to put stuff like 1/3 creole or 1/3 italian....who gives a flying f?

I completely agree with you. Especially when considering an industry that is so heavily based on visuals.

However, women of color are often devalued in this hobby so I can imagine many women adding these specific ethnic details in an attempt to deflect some of the stigma and negative associations.

I state very clearly that I am Black/Ebony/African American so I can't be sure of course.

So, if they are Colombian, they're Mexican?

Awwwwwwe, c'mon!!! I was going to start including that I am a fine mix of German and English!

Seriously though, some guys love, love, love exotic and various ethnicity!:D

So, if they are Colombian, they're Mexican?

naw, just say your latin.....that covers a wide spectrum. :D

i studied a little latin in high school. then at the 10 year reunion i studied her a little more.

Clients see Black or White.

Our Pussy's see Black.. White.. or Asians... (L,M,tiny miracle)

But mainly GREEN

if you look white you're white, if you look black you're black. why do some feel the need to put stuff like 1/3 creole or 1/3 italian....who gives a flying f?

Can't mention education (previous thread), or ethnic background even if they're proud of either. So, your perfect woman is one that just shuts the fuck up and screws? Go here:

http://www.realdoll.com

I swear.....they should pay me a commission.

Clients see Black or White.

Our Pussy's see Black.. White.. or Asians... (L,M,tiny miracle)

But mainly GREEN

I know. Finance is colorblind. See link above. Robotics are moving very quickly. Invest well while it is still coming in.

i studied a little latin in high school. then at the 10 year reunion i studied her a little more.

LOL......Anyone else here suspect urfan is really the reincarnation of Groucho Marx?

So providers shouldn't discriminate based on ethnicity, but they should advertise their own? Who's got the rule book?

So providers shouldn't discriminate based on ethnicity, but they should advertise their own? Who's got the rule book?

NNG, I think you misread the OP.

French, Irish, maybe some English, a little bit of German and Native American.

Ah, fuck it. Heinz 57.

WOW really? So say the ladies do not ignore your idiocy and do not mention their ethnicity, guess what happens....some guy is going to come on here and complain that the girl didn't mention she was such and such ethnicity.

I swear we are never going to be able to please everyone, so I choose to keep doing things the way I am and someone, somewhere will be just fine with it.

SO if you are not interested in a half portagie half Russian lady with an education, cross me off your list. Sounds schtoopid doesn't it.

Read the ad's and reviews, pick a girl, have some fun and try to freakin smile. WHY do things have to be so complicated.

Hmmm......I like to start out with some French, move into Russian and sometimes end up with some Asian. :P

....(Greek's usually not on the menu) ;)

You guys worry about the weirdest things sometimes!

+1

My only complaint is when girls advertise Greek, and it turns out they they are actually Greek and don't offer it. :D

I pay attention to it. Variety is a good thing! Yeah, I usually make my decision based on the pictures and the reviews, but I’m also interested in the ethnicity. I’m glad they list it.

Yeah! Who cares? I don't care if you're a fat dog or a skinny dog. A black dog or a white dog. 1/4 Irish Wolfhound or 1/4 Malinois. What's important is non-smoking. I simply won't put up with a cigar-smoking Terrier again. I had a Westie that lost a battle against lung cancer. I just kept buying him the Cubans and he wouldn't take the nicotine gum...

So, you don't care about a lady's ethnicity, but you felt the need to start a thread about the fact that you don't care?:cool:

welcome_to_fail1.jpg

I pay attention to it. Variety is a good thing! Yeah, I usually make my decision based on the pictures and the reviews, but I’m also interested in the ethnicity. I’m glad they list it.

I am on same page as Songdog.. It adds so much to conversation.

Well you may not care about that but others may. You are not the only guy on the planet. Geesh so much negativity over nothing. Smile it is going to be a great day.

Aren't we all just Americans? :P

Well; some are South Americans...
:P