Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

ladies, your education is not a selling point to me.

64 posts in this topic

why do some ladies feel the need to include this in their ads :confused:

Maybe they are trying to attract guys that want an educated girl. Maybe they think they are worth more money because they have a degree.

More than likely just want to insure to you that the pillow talk can have some substance if you would like it to.

Im with you, I don't care what your education is. Are you good or evil, quite or loud, sweet or stuck up, selfish or giving, nice person or bitch.

Because we can. So many (Not all)of you guys like to think we are losers in real life. Which is hardly the case. And the reality is that you will get a better sounding "pillow talk" because there is nothing like a conversation between two well -read people.

Jez, You are running with the wrong crowd. Almost everyone that I have been exposed to in this hobby loves and respects the providers.

Not love love, but sixty minute love. (see other thread)

More than likely just want to insure to you that the pillow talk can have some substance if you would like it to. ...

I would support this theory. This is also one of the reasons I tend to see mature YL; our conversations are more interesting because our interests are more aligned. I'm not really in tune with what Justin (either of them) is doing this week.

... Are you good or evil, quite {sic} or loud, sweet or stuck up, selfish or giving, nice person or bitch.

These are also important qualities.

Of course, none of this matters if all you want is a WBTYM 3G.

I've noticed that the education thing frequently accompanies higher donation levels. In sum, it's irrelevant.

Good thing we don't sell specifically towards you. Why would someone feel the need? Maybe they are proud of their accomplishment, why they do it doesn't really matter . So if ladies who are educated don't turn you on then skip their ads.

Hmmm well I make a mention that I am in school full time so you guys will know what my schedule is like. I do not feel like I need to impress anyone with it, and just like you could care less if I am in school I could care less that you don't care:rolleyes:

My opinion: They want clients who appreciate educated women. Obviously. you are not one of those clients.

ladies, your education is not a selling point

For me it is. I am much more attracted to educated women than non-educated women. A well spoken, smart woman in a mini-skirt (or nothing at all) is so fucking hot to me.:o

FWIW -- I finished my collage course last week!

My collage and my COLLEGE. I'm edjamaucated...:o

IRONY

My collage and my COLLEGE. ...

I generally find your collages quite inspiring.

Your college? Well, we already discussed that :D

BTW: Congratulations on your graduation.

hey, iam just looking for a good time........not a session at the algonquin round table. :)

hey, iam just looking for a good time........not a session at the algonquin round table. :)

Again, you are not the target market. If educated women is not what you seek, skip past those ads and find what it is you do seek.

I tend towards more mature providers, one of the reasons being that the chances are greater that I'll have more in common with them to talk about. If the lady has an education that just increases that likelihood. I don't look for that specifically, but it will sway my decision in a lady's favor.

And Destiny, congratulations from me as well on your graduation!!

My collage and my COLLEGE. I'm edjamaucated...:o

IRONY

Congratulations :)

:cool:

Thinking about my most volcanic experiences- both inside and outside this hobby- I simply have a higher level of enjoyment (overall) and oftentimes a more intense experience when I am with someone intelligent. Of course- education does NOT equate to intelligence- I have met numerous educated people, including some lawyers, who are so stupid that it is a near-miracle that they are still alive- but still I have found that my experience is enhanced when she is intelligent and/or educated.

great post f.d.

maybe they're trying to pre-screen knuckle-dragging <self-redacted to avoid another infraction> neanderthals like you and are sending a message to the rest of us.

or could it be they're trying to appeal to the 'nailing a co-ed' fetish in all of us?

hmm playing it safe and smart - sounds like pretty savvy marketing to me

plus, there's nothing as good as fucking an educated chick

plus, there's nothing as good as fucking an educated chick

i guess i'am partial to bimbos.....but hey that's just me. :)

i guess i'am partial to bimbos.....but hey that's just me. :)

Nothing wrong with that. Bimbos can be hot too...

paris_hilton_34.jpg:D

Nothing wrong with that. Bimbos can be hot too...:D

i'll pass on the herpes hoe. ;)

all i can say to that is the heart wants what the heart wants . . .

there's nothing as good as fucking an educated chick

What about fucking an educated chick in doggy while she licks the pussy of another educated chick while you're fucking her?:confused:

What about fucking an educated chick in doggy while she licks the pussy of another educated chick while you're fucking her?:confused:

Been there done that and it was great. It was especially satisfying when, at the peaks of their simultaneous orgasms, they resolved the paradox surrounding the Higgs-Boson particle.

OK so I'll admit that I find smart intelligent ladies extra sexy. I know I've spent way over my scheduled times with some providers because of intelligence and education that makes great for conversation. Then there have been some that are still waiting to get their GED that I had no click with and ended early. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I enjoy not only spending fun times with a beautiful lady but also some great conversation and connection on another level. I've done my 3 G's when I've wanted, but I appreciate our smart Denver ladies! :)

ladies, your education is not a selling point to me.

I actually do agree with you. I doesn't really matter to my enjoyment whether she has any formal education. I've met highly intelligent, educated girls, who are boring and prudish. I've also met high school dropouts who are outstanding communicators, and world class sexperts. Also, many fun, wonderful girls in between those two extremes.

Overall her zest for life, compassion, and interest in the world, seem to be a better indicator of a fun appointment, for me. :)