Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Junk Shaving

50 posts in this topic

I don't like routine tasks, so naturally, I find shaving a nuisance.

Instead of shaving I think it's easier if I convince everyone else to stop. Who else is tired of shaving?

Depending on how hairy you are you could be spending hours a week just de-furring. Time that could be spent doing more important things.

Let's stop wasting our time as a nation. Let's stop shaving our junk!

Instead of shaving I think it's easier if I convince everyone else to stop. Who else is tired of shaving?

Depending on how hairy you are you could be spending hours a week just de-furring. Time that could be spent doing more important things.

I shave to get better/more frequent blow jobs. That's a good benefit to me, so I'll keep shaving. :)

If I were you,I will offer it as a service.you will be happily surprised.I am serious.

Let It Grow!! Just keep it trim and clean. I'm remembering (way) back to the girls I grew up with. They ALL had nice fur back then. I hope others here will agree with Megan and turn around this trend for ladies to look like babies.

Waxing is your friend!! Seriously. 20 minutes or less of pain and you are "sailing smooth" for a month or more. I had the same apprehensions towards shaving, thus creating my discovery of this barbaric ritual!! I have never looked back. It is seriously a godsend for girls in need of routine grooming practices.

Holy Shit, hours per week?!?!?!? Do you have werewolf syndrome or something? Anyways...ladies please don't stop shaving. I'm not into coughing up fur balls when going down.

yHWA4oxH89cqqv8wzDRK7LAZ_500.jpg

Holy Shit, hours per week?!?!?!? Do you have werewolf syndrome or something? Anyways...ladies please don't stop shaving. I'm not into coughing up fur balls when going down.

yHWA4oxH89cqqv8wzDRK7LAZ_500.jpg

I don't need dental floss either ;)

Well I spent all day shaving the old, broken down pinto that's on blocks in my front yard. And I have to say, "Shaving my junk is a waste of time."

So I'm in.

I'm with you Megan. I have always preferred au naturale. For the same reason as previously stated, that's the way all the girls were when I was groing up, it's a nostalgia thing. I have always blamed this phenomenon on Hugh Hefner and Playboy, but that's an interesting concept on it coinciding with the onset of global warming.

I still haven't shaved in over 24 hours. I now know the persecution and loneliness felt by those who sacrifice themselves for change.

joan.gif

mahatma-gandhi.jpg

DaffyDuck.jpg

Hunger strike, hair strike, same thing practically. No way Joan shaved, no way.

I know for a fact ghandi shaved his junk!

Hunger strike, hair strike, same thing practically. No way Joan shaved, no way.

She also thought god was telling her to kill the french.

Can she really be trusted? They invented toast, fries, and kissing.

and don't forget french lessons :D

Yeah but they also had Ceaser surrounded and surrendered to him.

Reviews inform potential clients in the "grooming" section. It would be interesting to see if your typical client changes and if your traffic increases or decreases.

Keep us informed!

You should consider an epilator.

Yeah but they also had Ceaser surrounded and surrendered to him.

Lol, ya but at least they were allowed to keep their creamy sauces.

You should consider an epilator.

I got a shoe lace caught in one of those once. Right in the middle of the mall. Damn near ripped my foot off!

Not only is it a nuisance it's healthier to leave it there http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving?CMP=twt_gu

I still haven't shaved in over 24 hours. I now know the persecution and loneliness felt by those who sacrifice themselves for change.

24 hours?:eek: just thinking about all of that stubble is making my upper lip hurt. for the love of chapstick shave that woolly mammoth.:D

Lets not forget the French women just began shaving their armpits and legs 20 years ago!

Please say it isn't sooooooooooooooooo!

Always keep it clean!

If not we will not "manscape" and we can all be hairy together!

Picture that! I didn't think so.......