Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigBaldBlk

$500MM Lottery

42 posts in this topic

In chat recently, one gent said he'd spend some of his earnings with a very high-end lady and chastised me when I said I wouldn't. I didn't really want to make this a poll, but your magical five numbers and Mega Ball number are announced, and you are the big winner!

How would you spend your winning toward the hobby?

I'd be doing a lot more of the 2-girl appointments like I had today :D!

Pay off any debt my parent's owed.

Get a house.

Maybe get a newer/new car, especially one with better milage than my F-150.

After that not sure.

Going on record when I win the mega millions jackpot, I will treat anybody that's on the board that night to a provider of their choice. That includes the ladies. LOL. By the way I know you would spend the money no matter what the price. LMAO

If I won 540 million, I'd spend up to $1000/hour for a girl. However, there are very, very few girls (counting on one hand) I would spend that amount on, and I've already met them.

I'd probably set up a foundation to educate homeless, jobless, underemployed people who wanted that kind of help.

And I'd buy one of these:

543315-bigthumbnail.jpg

I would donate to the Make-A-Wish foundation and the Denver Dumb Friends League. I would buy a house and I would invest the rest.

And I'd buy one of these:

543315-bigthumbnail.jpg

How much do you think she sells for? I'd check under the jeans first and probably ask for a test drive first.

would not. The story would leak.

My plan has always been to buy a beach-front home on an island in the Caribbean when I get my lottery money (inside family joke). Someday...

So, when I win the real lottery, I'll buy it, then get a plane and bring all the ladies to come stay over for an extended vacation. LOL.....and maybe some of my ATF guys too! :D

Been looking at some of these-

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

http://www.trumanandcompany.com/

What do you think ladies?

...when I win the mega millions jackpot, I will treat anybody that's on the board that night to a provider of their choice. That includes the ladies...LMAO

Forget jackpot winner...

geecue for president! half a billion jackpot is small change - If we're going to waste trillions and stick the next generation with the tab, let's do what geecue says!!

I would not tell anyone! It would be my secret. All of my loved ones would be taken care of anonymously and then I would fall off the map.

I would donate a good chunk of it to various charities, then buy a modest house for myself and one for every family member. I would try to not let very many people know I had won and not live a lavish lifestyle, just to stay out of the spotlight. I would spend money on the hobby probably 2-3 times per week, getting a nice variety of girls since my tastes are extensive. I would also probably go on frequent trips to tour the ASP's this country has to offer.

Buzz Kill: If you bought 50 tickets a week (with different numbers), it would take 68,000 years to get through all of the combinations..

- But hey - I bought a few too.

I know we would all (or most) do right by our friends and family, I just wanted to see how would you allocate towards the hobby?

Going on record when I win the mega millions jackpot, I will treat anybody that's on the board that night to a provider of their choice. That includes the ladies. LOL.
I'll be in chat this evening, beeeeeleve it! :D

To the guy ( if it's a guy) that wins, that's a lot of money to blow on providers ;)

Buy a house on a beach in the tropics.

Stock the house with 3 or more full time providers. Rotate the providers on a 4 week schedule:D

If you had that kind of money and still needed to pay for it I would advise using part of that money for a new personality

Id donate a good portion to various organizations and then tell most everyone to fuck off and run away to somewhere beautifull where I would never have to work again and I could go back and finish my degrees and live a "normal" and rather stressfree life.

I'll buy a big house right near The Hill in Boulder, deck it out with a couple million, and make it essentially my Playboy Mansion. Free rent for all suitably hot and athletic CU chicks that want to... um... live with me. LOL There will be quotas. :D

Id donate a good portion to various organizations and then tell most everyone to fuck off and run away to somewhere beautifull where I would never have to work again and I could go back and finish my degrees and live a "normal" and rather stressfree life.

LMAO there is this one movie where he states , Yes I need fuck you money, which this lottery would be. :D

If you had that kind of money and still needed to pay for it I would advise using part of that money for a new personality

IMO with that kind of money a provider would be the best way to go, no strings attached. :D

I would Pay my immediate families entire debt and take them all on a vacation! Then I would invest the rest into a business of my choice hmmm maybe open a brothel in Pahrump NV. Then I would ask Destiny to be my sexy servant for the rest of time.... ;) Perfect!

1.)Buy alot of rental properties.

2.)Give one to all the girls that are still working.

3.)Fund some kind of consultation or training or something on how to operate as a working girl and not get in trouble that was free, for girls that wanted it. Or like, put a really good defense attorney on retainer for them for if they need it ever, or something like that.

4.)For the guys I think buying everyone a date with their pick of a girl is a cute idea.

Not all of the guys, though. Just the ones I like most :)

5.)And I would ask my favorite guy to go on a really long, really good vacation with me so we could lay around in the sun alot, if he wanted to… Because I have not travelled much and really want to do more of that.

First contact some investment advisers and lawyer. Would like to remain anonymous, but unlikely. Would go see my stylist for a disguise. lol

New windows for the house along with a new hot hub. Take care of family and some friends, then a vacation.

Taking applications tomorrow.:)

I would not tell anyone! It would be my secret. All of my loved ones would be taken care of anonymously and then I would fall off the map.

Lucy,

The official line is that, if you win the big one, to immediately sign your winning ticket.

The problem there, is that Colorado requires you to take the money under that name.

The word would get out the instant you make your claim.

I would contact a lawyer and have him/her form a trust and claim the prize in the name of the trust. Of course getting a receipt for the unsigned ticket from the attorney.

With a prize that big, relatives, friends and neighbors are going to notice a change in your life style, so the word will eventually get out. Hopefully, by that time, I would have enough stopgaps in place to fend off the multitude of requests for the money.

Lucy, if you play, I hope you win the big one.

J.

...How would you spend your winning toward the hobby?

Every time I enjoythe privilege of visiting one the of the wonderful TOB/P411 ladies, I feel like I won the lottery. If I actually won that much, I'd have to see a fantasitc provider every other day or so.

If i won mega millions tonight ...hmm,, I'ld pay off every politician to pass a law to make the hobby LEGAL .

I think part of the "contract" in buying a ticket is that they can use your likeness in advertisements.

As mentioned, you should sign the ticket. If you sign it with an alias, do you have an ID to prove your are the alias? Word will get out that you won.

What would I do?

Make a nice donation to a few ladies that have graced me with their time.

Beyond that, I don't think I would necessarily need the services of an ASP, but to avoid some golddiggers I may continue to see some. I wouldn't change the criteria I have in choosing who I see.