crazyb

Who's on top??

26 posts in this topic

Ok ladies this one is after a topic I saw on Twitter,  do you avoid being on top???  I saw a tweet where a lady was bragging about the many ways she would avoid being on top and the number of women joining in with the excuses as to why they don't do it.

Lol I don't think you really want our opinions..........

Hell no! Why would I avoid on topsies ??? I’m there for my fun too! Geeze! My fave is as deep as you can get it😁 PLEASE

Everyone has their personal preferences.  Different strokes for different folks and some enjoy a variety of pleasures and positions.  ;)

10 hours ago, crazyb said:

Ok ladies this one is after a topic I saw on Twitter,  do you avoid being on top???  I saw a tweet where a lady was bragging about the many ways she would avoid being on top and the number of women joining in with the excuses as to why they don't do it.

I've actually experienced this a couple of times, ladies who didn't want to be on top, or didn't want to stay there for any length of time. I was beginning to think it was just me. 🤔

As a 5'11 giant.... it's nearly impossible to be on top because where do my legs go?  Also post back injury.... that's a no for me. 

One of my ATFs with whom I enjoy every position we can think of says that CG will make her knees hurt after a while...

I do love reverse cowgirl!

28 minutes ago, Skg said:

I do love reverse cowgirl!

I prefer her facing forward so I can play with the bits🥰

My most intense orgasms (Richter 9+) have been CG. My head rolls to the side as I start to drool & quietly pass out.

48 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I prefer her facing forward so I can play with the bits🥰

My most intense orgasms (Richter 9+) have been CG. My head rolls to the side as I start to drool & quietly pass out.

Me too!😈

That’s to much work for the ladies, that’s why they. Don’t like it!

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

That’s to much work for the ladies, that’s why they. Don’t like it!

I would not speak for,  what ladies do and do not like.  There is not much that is "too much work for us". It is about what feels good to an individual woman. What gets her to achieve an "O".  There are countless positions that women prefer.  It also depends on the day, sometimes a provider wants to change it up a bit just for her own pleasure. Top position is a great work out for the quads, one less thing I have to do at the gym :)  Plus, I am in control of the pace I need for an "O".

It is better to not assume, why a provider doesn't like to not be on top. This is something that can be chatted about during foreplay. Not prior to session for obvious reasons.

If anything... I see guys getting worn out/winded when they are on top,  all the time ;)

Edited by Caressa Duval

Well if I’m paying for something I should get what I want, doesn’t have to be along time but one of many positions, end up in the position you like the most, pretty simple, 

35 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Well if I’m paying for something I should get what I want, doesn’t have to be along time but one of many positions, end up in the position you like the most, pretty simple, 

LMOA! Talk like that, will get you nothing you want.  Pay is for time and companionship only. Again, not what YOU want. We are not merchandise. Our satisfaction ALWAYS is number one. A gentleman will enjoy pleasing a woman, and feel fulfilled at that alone :) 

52 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Well, of course you are paying for it! This of course being the time!  The elitist attitude, wins no guarantee! 

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

Well, of course you are paying for it! This of the course being the time! The elitist attitude wins no guarantee! Sex is supposed to be mutual enjoyment too

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I would not speak for,  what ladies do and do not like.  There is not much that is "too much work for us". It is about what feels good to an individual woman. What gets her to achieve an "O".  There are countless positions that women prefer.  It also depends on the day, sometimes a provider wants to change it up a bit just for her own pleasure. Top position is a great work out for the quads, one less thing I have to do at the gym :)  Plus, I am in control of the pace I need for an "O".

It is better to not assume, why a provider doesn't like to not be on top. This is something that can be chatted about during foreplay. Not prior to session for obvious reasons.

If anything... I see guys getting worn out/winded when they are on top,  all the time ;)

100% If anything... I see guys getting worn out/winded when they are on top,  all the time

Well, of course you are paying for it! This of the course being the time! The elitist attitude wins no guarantee! Sex is supposed to be mutual enjoyment too! Please, explain with reasonable understanding why you would enjoy pushing someone beyond their boundaries?  This is not something that is realistic and remember a law was set in place recently for the state of CO. Hate to see anyone getting in trouble. Please be careful! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Nope nope  .. it's time your paying for ... we make the rules ... 

Sorry, , today's comments are bought to by Kali still under the shadow effect of Mercury in Retrograde as well as auto-correct. Yes, I have a hard time with electronics too! As well as vision issues. Leaving now to do reiki at the hospital. Please enjoy your day😘😘

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Beige!  I think I’ll paint the ceiling beige.

😜

I love bright white! Beige? It would depend on the walls? I am anything, but a painter. Just me saying I love bright colors to  go into my home as well as my garden. Sick of the accent walls I have. I will live with it for now though. Redecorating and arranging

. 🤩🤩

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

So if it meant you would lose repeat customers for not being on top, is it worth not offering it? I know if you didn’t offer me what I like I would not repeat. 

Edited by stevie-2249

Nothing like being on top and  you have big tits in his face lol :P 

On 5/18/2023 at 4:29 PM, lustybustygina said:

Nothing like being on top and  you have big tits in his face lol :P 

On 5/17/2023 at 7:02 AM, Caressa Duval said:

:)  Plus, I am in control of the pace I need for an "O".

OMG YES!!!! I miss those days. I dated a gal for quite a while who had H size tits. They were perfect. Perfect nipples. Perfect areolas, Just perfect! I was always able to shoot my load when she was on top. I loved it, and so did she, when she hopped on top of me!  I would just cup and hold those giant beauties. Oh, also have my mouth and tongue on them. 

She didn't ride me much. As I loved to thrust into her. Thrusting and controlling the pace allows me to climax. Man that was such a fun time! Glad it lasted awhile!