Savoir Faire

REVENGE

38 posts in this topic

Have you ever had a PERSON/GROUP seek revenge against you and their efforts seem to FAIL which makes them look STUPID because they just don't understand that they are not on your level, yet they refuse to just MOVE THE FUCK ON.......... 

Fixed it for you :) Your efforts seem to FAIL which makes You look STUPID because You just don't understand that You are not on Their level, yet You refuse to just MOVE THE FUCK ON .

Revenge only hurts the person seeking it BTW.

Nope never!! I guess I don't let the little things bother me. I've never cared what other people think and just live my life the best I can, without interfering with someone else's.  However, don't ask me a question, unless your prepared the answer.  

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

Nope never!! I guess I don't let the little things bother me. I've never cared what other people think and just live my life the best I can, without interfering with someone else's.  However, don't ask me a question, unless your prepared the answer.  

Tide I also live the best life that I can live, its a magnet for people that are UNHAPPY with their current LIFE. 

On 4/5/2023 at 4:06 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Have you ever had a PERSON/GROUP seek revenge against you and their efforts seem to FAIL which makes them look STUPID because they just don't understand that they are not on your level, yet they refuse to just MOVE THE FUCK ON.......... 

The Best Revenge in life is living life well! -Kali Reiki

Nobody is seeking revenge on you. Oh yeah, you have me blocked; so, that shows me and others that you are HELL bent on stirring the pot and bringing up some strange unresolved issues about board members that you have not personally come in contact with and go as far as to  say they are hurting your feelings? Hey, may I suggest to you make amends with these people instead of telling people to move on. Where are these individuals to go?  What sort of intellect level are you talking about? Who is stupid? Spell this out please… oh yeah, you have me blocked. 

This latest post shows SO much intellect! -NOPE!

Silence… sounds like you are bored. This is not a cool approach to take! Personal problems should be dealt with privately. Not on a public Adult forum.

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Nobody is seeking revenge on you. Oh yeah, you have me blocked; so, that shows me and others that you are HELL bent on stirring the pot and bringing up some strange unresolved issues about board members that you have not personally come in contact with and go as far as to  say they are hurting your feelings? Hey, may I suggest to you make amends with these people instead of telling people to move on. Where are these individuals to go?  What sort of intellect level are you talking about? Who is stupid? Spell this out please… oh yeah, you have me blocked. 

Silence… sounds like you are bored. This is not a cool approach to take! Personal problems should be dealt with privately. Not on a public Adult forum.

I usually don't respond to YOUR TYPE but I will throw this out there so maybe you can figure out why you get IGNORED LOL. THIS POST IS ABOUT 3 INDIVIDUALS THAT I GREW UP WITH. ITS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ANYONE ON TOB. LOL, if you thought it was directed towards you, then you should have a talk with yourself. Maybe you don't know yourself as well as The Savior does. I honestly think you are an okay person, you just have a tendency of following/trying to fit in with the wrong people................You actually remind me of this one lady who lives in my neighborhood. She had a ton of INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS about me until I she found out I lived in her neighborhood. LOL, I even went by her house because she still didn't believe I lived in her neighborhood, so I visited her, fixed a few things at her house and even invited her to come over to my house. She has said to me a few times that she was wrong................. Use a little common sense my friend, you don't have to kiss ass or follow behind others to be a GOOD PERSON. You can always be like me LOL, shock the shit out of people that ASSUME the worst ABOUT THE SAVIOR..........................

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I usually don't respond to YOUR TYPE but I will throw this out there so maybe you can figure out why you get IGNORED LOL. THIS POST IS ABOUT 3 INDIVIDUALS THAT I GREW UP WITH. ITS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ANYONE ON TOB. LOL, if you thought it was directed towards you, then you should have a talk with yourself. Maybe you don't know yourself as well as The Savior does. I honestly think you are an okay person, you just have a tendency of following/trying to fit in with the wrong people................You actually remind me of this one lady who lives in my neighborhood. She had a ton of INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS about me until I she found out I lived in her neighborhood. LOL, I even went by her house because she still didn't believe I lived in her neighborhood, so I visited her, fixed a few things at her house and even invited her to come over to my house. She has said to me a few times that she was wrong................. Use a little common sense my friend, you don't have to kiss ass or follow behind others to be a GOOD PERSON. You can always be like me LOL, shock the shit out of people that ASSUME the worst ABOUT THE SAVIOR..........................

Her type?? What type is that exactly?? A strong woman that doesn't think Mr. Sad F**K  is a GOAT!!

Please clarify why she gets ignored?? You ignore everyone that doesn't want to listen you, blowing rainbows up your own arse. Or play your ridiculous pissing on my property posts.

She knows herself! What are you a psychologist now?? A woman that doesn't want to sleep with you, is an intelligent and wise woman!! You need to get to know yourself. You are delusional about how amazing you are....not.

@Kali Sensual Reiki has more common sense in her little finger, than you have in your entire body including your d*ck.

Who wants to be like you?? Other than you?  PATHETIC!!

YOU are a Narcissist, with a slight hint of pathological liar! There is my untrained diagnosis.

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I usually don't respond to YOUR TYPE but I will throw this out there so maybe you can figure out why you get IGNORED LOL. 

"her type?"  @Kali Sensual Reiki - worry not, being blocked by this arrogant tool is a badge of honor.  Wear it proudly.

Savior Fairy: What kind of pompous jackass calls himself "Savior" and "GOAT" and blocks anyone that dares to disagree or post an alternative viewpoint on "his" threads?  Kali assumed your post had SOMETHING to do with the forum - why else post such cryptic "oh poor me being mistreated" mini rant without explanation?  How do you avoid a dislocated shoulder from patting yourself so vigorously on the back?  No response necessary, so keep up the façade that you block "my type" too lol.

I just don’t understand the hostility you have with anyone on TOB?! Everyone on here for the most part is pretty friendly. I really like the approach of being kind to others and if you have a problem? Take it up privately. At one time I thought you were ratherfriendly and fun!. Well, then I saw some hostile behavior directed at @Caressa Duvaland I have a super hard time understanding such behavior and sometimes I jump in. when I shouldn't. Please forgive me.  
  Thank you, for pulling me off of your ignore list long enough to address me.Maybe someday we can get to the bottom of this grind you have against us. I think that the three of us are very reasonable. And if  you do meet up with us? You will find some interesting and fun friends! At least I hope so, one thing I know for a fact you and @gr8owl love music! Now that alone I would love to sit back and listen!!!! So many of you really know music too! I love to get out and do stuff. I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me. Just meet us all halfway and start over again! No, I am not asking you to come and see me as a client either.! Friendship is fine or at least come to terms with how silly the angry behavior is! Can you not see how we thought for sure this was a personal attack at least?!I am only wanting to start over and be  that great energy vibe trying to clear the air.  Thank you again!    Sandford and Son is on and then I am going to sleep! I love Fred he reminds me of my dad! 

One more thing, not that it is important, I don’t kiss ass. I do  however have many men who enjoy💋💋💋mine

! Lol sorry I could’t resist saying that😂😂😂😂i am a very wicked woman!!😈😈😈

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:Lol sorry I could’t resist saying that😂😂😂😂i am a very wicked woman!!😈😈😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It feels like revenge is the reason we (U.S., MAYBE the world) is so absolutely screwed up.  I have found it is FAR easier to turn the other cheek.  Seeking revenge is just sad.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

It feels like revenge is the reason we (U.S., MAYBE the world) is so absolutely screwed up.  I have found it is FAR easier to turn the other cheek.  Seeking revenge is just sad.

Mr Mustang LOL, I must agree with you. It is always easier/better/beneficial to turn the other cheek, especially if you are on a total different level. These 3 individuals have been seeking REVENGE against me since I was a kid LOL. In their eyes, they just won't except that they look stupid battling against someone who isn't paying them no attention, nor competing with them. But I have found that when a competitive person loses and gets IGNORED they tend to spend days/years trying to get you back instead of just TAKING THE "L". 

Every fucking day!

I like revenge, but only if served cold.  I don't like revenge at room temperature or re-heated.

To answer the question I don't know of anybody who has seeked revenge on me.  I don't think I have given anyone any reason to.

On 4/10/2023 at 7:13 AM, Elle Blake said:

Every fucking day!

I so know the feeling. 

On 4/10/2023 at 5:09 PM, TML93 said:

I like revenge, but only if served cold.  I don't like revenge at room temperature or re-heated.

To answer the question I don't know of anybody who has seeked revenge on me.  I don't think I have given anyone any reason to.

Too many loads, you may not be aware of someone that has sought revenge on you. All that seek revenge don't always put it right in your face, especially when they continue to FAIL. 

People who seek revenge are stuck in the past and they can't move on. They become a prisoner of their own making. 

I have had people treat me poorly in the past, sometimes even downright vicious..... all you can do is try to remove that person from your life and move on with yours. The pain from the hurt they caused will always be with you; it just lessens and becomes a memory.

On 4/12/2023 at 2:52 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Too many loads, you may not be aware of someone that has sought revenge on you. All that seek revenge don't always put it right in your face, especially when they continue to FAIL. 

Maybe you did something to people that you are not aware of that made them seek revenge on you.  Revenge is not good, but sometimes it's understandable.  Like ..of the Nerds, or ...of the Sith.  Even Jaws and Porky's had reasons.  Revenge does not make things right, but it makes them even.  (Eye for an eye leaves us both blind)  So tell us your revenge story already.  I'm sure you are completely innocent, and these three "lower level" people from your past are seeking revenge on you because they are jealous that your life turned out so great, and their's are so crappy and they blame you for their bad life choices.  And you only want to do good things for them but they won't let you.  Then we can praise you and denouce your revenge seekers.

9 hours ago, TML93 said:

Maybe you did something to people that you are not aware of that made them seek revenge on you.  Revenge is not good, but sometimes it's understandable.  Like ..of the Nerds, or ...of the Sith.  Even Jaws and Porky's had reasons.  Revenge does not make things right, but it makes them even.  (Eye for an eye leaves us both blind)  So tell us your revenge story already.  I'm sure you are completely innocent, and these three "lower level" people from your past are seeking revenge on you because they are jealous that your life turned out so great, and their's are so crappy and they blame you for their bad life choices.  And you only want to do good things for them but they won't let you.  Then we can praise you and denouce your revenge seekers.

Too Many Loads it isn't a maybe, I know EXACTLY what I did to them. Pay attention to this phrase "Thanks for your input"........................

On 4/13/2023 at 6:58 PM, Steve Rogers said:

People who seek revenge are stuck in the past and they can't move on. They become a prisoner of their own making. 

I have had people treat me poorly in the past, sometimes even downright vicious..... all you can do is try to remove that person from your life and move on with yours. The pain from the hurt they caused will always be with you; it just lessens and becomes a memory.

Mr Rogers I tend to feel sorry for them. I just don't understand putting in the amount of work they do LOL just to get a person back and to fail over and over blows me away. I never understood how much power IGNORING can do to a person LOL until I started MASTERING it...............

On 4/15/2023 at 6:15 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Too Many Loads it isn't a maybe, I know EXACTLY what I did to them. Pay attention to this phrase "Thanks for your input"........................

Well I guess this reminds me of one of your other threads.  What comes around goes around, or you reap what you sow,  or chickens come home to roost. You can choose whatever phrase you want but pay attention to it.

On 4/6/2023 at 9:05 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

where is the popcorn stand?

2 hours ago, Ryann said:
On 4/6/2023 at 9:05 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

where is the popcorn stand?

Ryann, did you find the popcorn stand? 😜

On 6/3/2023 at 5:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

Ryann, did you find the popcorn stand? 😜

No! That is your hand on her ass! 😂😘

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

No! That is your hand on her ass! 😂😘

I wish😁

56 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I wish😁

@Ryann is a beautiful lady! Sorry, I  could not resist! I think everyone loves your signature! 😍

On 6/4/2023 at 10:18 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

No! That is your hand on her ass! 😂😘no, but is your hand on my ass? 

twister and popcorn !! I'm in

Edited by Ryann

Why does this post from you not surprise me?

Most people on here, like myself ignore you for the most part.

I for one hope you decide to "take the high road" and give up your hateful, "poor me" ways.

Life should be enjoyed, not resented. 

13 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Why does this post from you not surprise me?

Most people on here, like myself ignore you for the most part.

I for one hope you decide to "take the high road" and give up your hateful, "poor me" ways.

Life should be enjoyed, not resented. 

I see the post as being passive-aggressive. I know for a fact while tapping this out he was not thinking of childhood enemies. He was thinking of people he fears on TOB. Very sad and not needed! 

@sparkey600  he is someone who needs to start living and behaving more like an adult.