Topnotchchloe

What’s your celebrity look alike ?

21 posts in this topic

What celebrity do people say you resemble ?! 
I get Shakira & Jennifer Aniston (younger years) 

Not sure I look like anyone. I am just trying my hardest to be the best version of myself. Very fun topic! 

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Not sure I look like anyone. I am just trying my hardest to be the best version of myself. Very fun topic! 

One time I got Casey Anthony 😳 they were like but I don’t think you’re crazy like her Though. WELL DUHHHHHH NEVERRRR!) but Im ok with Shakira or Jennifer lol. I don’t even think casey deserves to be talked about . Three words…. FDB lol

20 hours ago, Topnotchchloe said:

First, if anyone tells you you look like Jennifer Anderson, punch them right in the mouth!! Personally though, from the pictures in your listings, you look, to me, like a young Ann Margret, in my opinion. Hope doesn't offend you though. 

18 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I must look like everyone!! I have so many people say "don't I know you" or wave at me at the store. As long as they don't, flip me off, I"m good. 

Edited by tide32
forgot words. LOL

32 minutes ago, tide32 said:

First, if anyone tells you you look like Jennifer Anderson, punch them right in the mouth!! Personally though, from the pictures in your listings, you look, to me, like a young Ann Margret, in my opinion. Hope doesn't offend you though. 

She said from when she was on the show friends she was pretty?? And oooo okay thank you 😊 

Do you remember OK soda from the 90's?  I was told I looked like the guy on the can.  Also in the 90's I use to get Ryu from Street Fighter.  I guess I look animated?  Not sure if these count as celebrities or not.

OK Soda.jpg

ryu street figher.jpg

2 hours ago, TML93 said:

Do you remember OK soda from the 90's?  I was told I looked like the guy on the can.  Also in the 90's I use to get Ryu from Street Fighter.  I guess I look animated?  Not sure if these count as celebrities or not.

OK Soda.jpg

ryu street figher.jpg

Nopeee because I was not born in the 90s!

I get Adrian Brody most of the time now that I am older - for the last 15 years really.   When I was in college (20 yrs ago) and had longer hair - I got Johnny Depp in his Donjuan Demarco role.   I think that one was pushing it.  That was my ex gf so who knows.    As for you I can definitely see Shakira.

When I was much younger and had a beard some folks thought I resembled Richard Dreyfuss when he was in Jaws.  I never saw the resemblance, but other people can see us differently than we see ourselves.

People always say I look like the band camp girl/ how I met your mother girl. I don't see it.... 😂

I've been told I might look like Michael Cerra-without the dirty mustache mind you!

e830e1a2472884922301e29411b22647cc-18-michael-cera.rvertical.w330.jpg

On 4/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

People always say I look like the band camp girl/ how I met your mother girl. I don't see it.... 😂

I kinda see the resemblance... its a facial structure thing!

Me... I always got Radar O'Reilly before I started shaving my head.

I have always loved it when animals resembled their owners! 

I usually get Fiona Apple or Regina Spektor...

One I hear all day long is I look like Farrah fawcett I haven’t heard that name in forever !

On 3/26/2023 at 9:29 PM, Topnotchchloe said:

I know when I saw you last, I for some reason said damn she reminds me of that Debbie Does Dallas girl. I think its the hair. I have to think of her real name, its Bambi Woods in the movie but Debbie Benton for real.