Chrissy

Ummmmmm Hi Old Friends!

20 posts in this topic

SO happy to see that 2023 is treating my friends well!!! Still around just super duper low key LOL. Just checking in, I figured just clicking on posts ,folks would think I was a ghost LOL so I decided to put words behind my clicks :)

Great to see you back Chrissy. Glad you are doing great!

5 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Great to see you back Chrissy. Glad you are doing great!

Ty Ty Ty my friend. I'm just going through seeing new changes and Faces.. sooo many gorgeous ladies!!!! Looks like I need to update my pics!!!! Ya think my scrubs would be a  sexy pic 😂 Or just stick with the old Selfies?? Ggeez I'm afraid I may be outdated here LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Ty Ty Ty my friend. I'm just going through seeing new changes and Faces.. sooo many gorgeous ladies!!!! Looks like I need to update my pics!!!! Ya think my scrubs would be a  sexy pic 😂 Or just stick with the old Selfies?? Ggeez I'm afraid I may be outdated here LOL. 

Speaking for myself, I'd love to see the scrubs pics.

15 hours ago, Chrissy said:

SO happy to see that 2023 is treating my friends well!!! Still around just super duper low key LOL. Just checking in, I figured just clicking on posts ,folks would think I was a ghost LOL so I decided to put words behind my clicks :)

Welcome back...........................TOB is always a place we can call HOME.......................................

19 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Based on my recollection, you could make a curtain look good.  In my opinion scrubs would be a walk in the park for you.

Most guys have the fantasy of the "hot nurse" Scrubs would be a great choice....... especially if they are real! 😉

On 3/7/2023 at 2:07 PM, Chrissy said:

It is good to hear from you again, @Chrissy!

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It is good to hear from you again, @Chrissy!

Hello Sexy!!!! I was nervous LOL. I didn't know if TOB was still the "IT" place to be LOL! 

9 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Most guys have the fantasy of the "hot nurse" Scrubs would be a great choice....... especially if they are real! 😉

Well It looks like I may take a few this weekend and post for giggles. Any preferred colors 😆 I'm known at work as the Colorful Nurse. One day I look like a exploded bubblegum pack , the next I may look like a Giant ass peach! 

Wow!!  @Chrissy So awesome to see you back!    

I know you make any outfit perfect.   I really love seeing your red locks and even more important your incredible perspectives in the forums!  

Welcome back!!

18 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Well It looks like I may take a few this weekend and post for giggles. Any preferred colors 😆 I'm known at work as the Colorful Nurse. One day I look like a exploded bubblegum pack , the next I may look like a Giant ass peach! 

Now you got me thinking about the nurses that be wearing them green/blue SUPER TIGHT SCRUBS LOL.......................... The HOSPITAL for tight scrubs and KING SOOPERS for tight yoga pants..............................I just love this SINGLE LIFE.............................

On 3/10/2023 at 8:23 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Now you got me thinking about the nurses that be wearing them green/blue SUPER TIGHT SCRUBS LOL.......................... The HOSPITAL for tight scrubs and KING SOOPERS for tight yoga pants..............................I just love this SINGLE LIFE.............................

Me tooooooooo!!!! 

@Chrissy I got the pudding. Whenever you're ready. 

Edited by Leigh5280

Hey sexy girl! We’ve missed you, glad you checked in.💗

On 3/17/2023 at 7:35 AM, Leigh5280 said:

@Chrissy I got the pudding. Whenever you're ready. 

OMG you remembered sexy lady!! 😂  Yeah we need to get dirty LOL 

On 3/17/2023 at 4:00 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Hey sexy girl! We’ve missed you, glad you checked in.💗

So glad you are still here gorgeous!!!! 

On 3/9/2023 at 1:47 PM, Chrissy said:

Well It looks like I may take a few this weekend and post for giggles. Any preferred colors 😆 I'm known at work as the Colorful Nurse. One day I look like an exploded bubblegum pack , the next I may look like a Giant ass peach! 

Pretty in Pink :-)

it would be nice to meet with you sometime.  Hope you enjoy a good movie.