ShyGuy55123

Providers having an "Assistant"

15 posts in this topic

Wanted some perspective from both hobbyists and providers:

I in no way begrudge someone in this business from taking step to insure their safety, and I've seen listing before of someone saying they have "someone with me to keep me safe". I would never attempt to book with that person, because the thought of some guy with access to the room puts me on edge and I would not be able to enjoy the session. 

It recently happened that I had booked with someone and upon arrival was told their "assistant" would let me in. There was no mention of this before or anything in the listing. I immediately became uncomfortable and got back in my car. I offered to PayPal the provider the cost of the room, offered to give them part of their rate, and even offered to meet them in public for a HH at their listed rate. Got no response.

I'm not trying to be an ass. I know what a problem it can be if someone cancels last minute, but I could not have had an enjoyable session once that was revealed.

Anyone ever have this happen to them, from either side? Is it common to have someone with you that the client just doesn't know about?

Providers: is there something I could do/could have done to make this right beyond just going through with it?

Interested to hear your thoughts

I personally could never have an “assistant”. Part of my screening is how I vibe with a person and how comfortable I feel talking with them and how comfortable I would feel being around them. I could not meet up with a guy I have never even held a conversation with, it would just not be comfortable. I would definitely feel like I was acting or really pretending to feel a connection if I did it that way. Being that 2 people have truly not met yet can be a crazy good time or I would think it would be more of a “transaction” feeling because it truly would be as distant as you can get at the very beginning :(

17 hours ago, ShyGuy55123 said:

I in no way begrudge someone in this business from taking step to insure their safety, and I've seen listing before of someone saying they have "someone with me to keep me safe". I would never attempt to book with that person, because the thought of some guy with access to the room puts me on edge and I would not be able to enjoy the session. 

It recently happened that I had booked with someone and upon arrival was told their "assistant" would let me in. There was no mention of this before or anything in the listing. I immediately became uncomfortable and got back in my car. I offered to PayPal the provider the cost of the room, offered to give them part of their rate, and even offered to meet them in public for a HH at their listed rate. Got no response.

I'm not trying to be an ass. I know what a problem it can be if someone cancels last minute, but I could not have had an enjoyable session once that was revealed.

Anyone ever have this happen to them, from either side? Is it common to have someone with you that the client just doesn't know about?

Providers: is there something I could do/could have done to make this right beyond just going through with it?

Why would you even think about giving her any money? You did nothing wrong! That is crazy shit, now maybe another female would be a different story or maybe even fun? 

Do not give her any money.

Ladies may have a booking assistant, but an assistant on site to let you in?  BIG red flag….safety standpoint.

I haven't come across this in a while but did a number of times back in the Backpage and even the Craigslist days. I remember knocking on the door of a house that a lady was using as an incall. A guy met me at the door. Was very polite, and led me to a door in the back where a lady was waiting. A lot of other people were hanging around. Like a modern-day brothel. I met a lady at a motel once, where you park right outside the room, and there was another lady sitting on a chair on the walk right outside the room the whole time.  I've been watched getting off the elevator a number of times. Once after giving the lady the envelope, she opened the door to the room and gave it to the guy who I'd seen standing by the elevator. Good times. 

Edited by Mustang87

21 hours ago, ShyGuy55123 said:

You owe her and her pimp NOTHING  NADA.  Personal position - if there is known to be a pimp involved that by itself is an absolute no go.  To have him meet you at the door and only be told when you got there?  TOTALLY unacceptable.  A review if allowed would be nice.  If anyone could "make it right" it would be HER paying YOU a cancellation fee.  But don't hold your breath.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

You owe her and her pimp NOTHING  NADA.  Personal position - if there is known to be a pimp involved that by itself is an absolute no go.  To have him meet you at the door and only be told when you got there?  TOTALLY unacceptable.  A review if allowed would be nice.  If anyone could "make it right" it would be HER paying YOU a cancellation fee.  But don't hold your breath.

This^^^

Yeah, if you book a party for two a surprise 3rd is a good reason to walk away.

That would be a BIG "see ya"  with no worries about pay.  Hope you used a hobby phone.

If a review isn't allowed, something is wrong. JMHO. 

Happens almost always with Asian ladies.

I just expect it. Its nice when you get to choose which one when you get there, 

I can only speak for myself, I do not have an assistant, I really dont like other set of eyes on my e-mails and private communications. 

I like assistants. They respond immediately 

I'm good either way with an assistant helping with screening and booking.  I prefer communicating directly with the lady, but it's ok if an assistant is there to take the load off.  

However, the scenario described by the OP is scary.  I'd run and you owe them nothing.  

Assistant is just that = helping with screening and booking Only " and can be a safety buddy as to  know who the providers is with and likely they are not around the same area or even in the same city .. lot of assistant's are in other states , 

Not haggling around  or hiding in the bathroom or taking money from the provider .