TOBaker

Covered Requests

19 posts in this topic

Just a question, do ladies get offended if covered is a request?  For all activities?

I think most prefer covered so I cant imagine why anyone would get offended...

Thank you, I have heard some say that CBJ is not there favorite…just wondering.

I think everyone needs to be safe and comfortable. I don’t like the taste, but there are ways around that. If someone is not comfy, it’s not fun for either party.

I actually can’t think of many worse things than a covered bj, but I’m also confused by the need for the fellas to “daty”, which is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read, btw… Surprised the ladies allow the fellas to get down like that seeing as the mouth is a crap shoot, meaning they aren’t clean and you never know what’s goin on in there… lol gross. So I guess I’m a hypocrite now! Ladies have cleaner mouths than men though, right??? 🤣

I still can’t wrap my brain around these things! 

19 hours ago, BadTiming said:

but I’m also confused by the need for the fellas to “daty”, which is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read, btw… Surprised the ladies allow the fellas to get down

You are absolutely right and that is why I do not allow DATY. That is fluid to fluid transfer to a T.

Additionally vaginas PH balance is very sensitive so anything can throw it off and cause irritation.  They say mouths are dirtier than a public toilet seat so DATY will ALWAYS be a no go for me. Sorry fellas!

On 1/11/2023 at 0:52 PM, BadTiming said:

I actually can’t think of many worse things than a covered bj,

Much like pizza, there is no such thing as a bad BJ. But also like pizza, some are better than others. Covered would not be my choice, but again, like pizza, I take what I can get. :D But to the OP's question, I'm can't imagine a lady not being willing to go covered if you ask up front.

On 1/12/2023 at 3:03 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

You are absolutely right and that is why I do not allow DATY. That is fluid to fluid transfer to a T.

Additionally vaginas PH balance is very sensitive so anything can throw it off and cause irritation.  They say mouths are dirtier than a public toilet seat so DATY will ALWAYS be a no go for me. Sorry fellas!

Yes but, nothing a daily coconut oil rinse can't handle! True story.

Nothing a coconut oil rinse in the morning can't handle! True story.

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Much like pizza, there is no such thing as a bad BJ. But also like pizza, some are better than others. Covered would not be my choice, but again, like pizza, I take what I can get. :D But to the OP's question, I'm can't imagine a lady not being willing to go covered if you ask up front.

Consider yourself lucky to say that

On 1/12/2023 at 8:03 AM, Marilyn Desire said:

Who are they and most public toilet seats do not get rinsed with mouth wash and brushed with tooth paste.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:51 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Nothing a coconut oil rinse in the morning can't handle! True story.

Never heard of this before but definitely going to try!! 

10 hours ago, mustang said:

Who are they and most public toilet seats do not get rinsed with mouth wash and brushed with tooth paste.

It’s just a excuse to not let the activity happen

I personally don't have a preference, but I am never offended when a client requests a cover for bj. Just as my boundaries are respected, yours are too and encouraged as the time is about us being comfortable so we can have an enjoyable experience. 

If clients/providers are worried about the safety of DATY...there are dams that can be used for just that thing, or better yet, whip out the good ole' saran wrap and use a piece of that for coverage (believe me, it works much better than the other one). If a provider just says no, just respect that that is her boundary and find other ways to have fun.

Honestly, it all comes down to everyone feeling safe, comfortable, and being happy.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka Sultry Kitten

If a clints wants a CBJ no issue at all .. sometimes I had to demand it ,if he's can't clean himself well. so there's that (o)(o)

On 1/18/2023 at 7:58 PM, mustang said:

CNN, my trusted source when I’m looking for factual information. 

Never offended. it's someone who is playing safe from herpes that can be passed orally to genital and I respect that. Flavored condoms make all much more fun too! 

OKAY, since no one else will say it - covered BJ - what the hell is the point?  A bare hand feels better,  might as well stay home and save money.  Each to their own and everyone needs to set their own boundaries and I get that and anyone not comfortable with the risks should refrain.  But covered BJ feels like ....... nothing. PS condoms will not protect you from herpes when sores present unless it is a full body condom lol.

2 hours ago, BadTiming said:

CNN, my trusted source when I’m looking for factual information. 

Oh how I hope this is sarcasm,