Sigma669

Missed retired providers

45 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2022 at 10:45 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

This topic has been discussed several times like here and here, but still brings back fond memories.  Agree with @coolhand luke about Jae/Birdie and @geecue2 regarding Megan, Abigail and Justina.  I'd like to add Lauren Alexis, SophiaDDD, Destiny, Melissa Sterling & Kyla Young.  Ladies that moved away I miss are P of Denver and Naomi Michaels.

Thank you @Seeking ~P-1761 for chiming in! :rolleyes:  Also, forgot to mention Chloe Bloom

My top 3 missed in order of most missed are Jessi Twisp, VIP Nia, and. Violeta Apacheta.

Jessi was the best. So sweet.  Gave a wonderful massage. She was playful and funny and she would engage in conversation but no talk your ear off. Just a really cool lady.

VIP Nia had the Hawaii vibe.  She looked like she just paddled in off her surfboard. Such a beautiful woman. 
 Violeta was really unique. She has a graduate degree in science and is crazy smart. Kinky tattoos and really open minded about life and sex. Super fit from all her bike rides in the mountains. Mysterious Latina with a beautiful mind and bod.  
miss them all. 

Janessa, Summer, Tina all from the SoWet days. 

On 12/30/2022 at 7:11 AM, Savoir Faire said:

I have some more to add to my list. Sasha Fierce, PrettyLaylaLove, Carlee Blissful, Lolaababii, JessicaRabbit, Aliahaneen, VIPNia, XXParisboundXX, Jen-0045, Adalina Alba and BabygirlAdrianna................Awesome women, awesome sessions and I wish they all would come back.........................

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Amora Dior, Maverixxx and JennieLove..............................I hope all of these beautiful women are doing well these days.................

The blonde provider that used to work with Just Jos, her name escapes my mind, but she was hot AF. 

A couple I miss are Heather of Denver Muffin and Lady Violet of Boulder. I just have to say Muffin was an incredible woman. 

On 2/9/2023 at 11:48 AM, Mr.Pink said:

The blonde provider that used to work with Just Jos, her name escapes my mind, but she was hot AF. 

I’ve worked w a few blondes but if she’s the one I’m thinking, she’s still around! Pm me if you want more info! 

xx

Melissa Sterling.!!!! A sweat Heart for sure.  She was a Fun lady and so adventurous!!  Gina of COS. 

On 2/9/2023 at 2:51 PM, Wizard of Ahhhsss said:

Lisa Logan. Wow was she a good time!!

Lisa was awesome.  Always fun to spend time with her.

On 3/3/2023 at 1:31 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Melissa Sterling.!!!! A sweat Heart for sure.  She was a Fun lady and so adventurous!!  Gina of COS. 

Good one.