TrystinTrimble

Anyone else here been screwed with nonstop lately?

24 posts in this topic

Because it just happened to me for the fifteenth time. Many of those times, I was already all the way over there or halfway over there on dangerous roads. Hours upon hours of serious efforts casually pissed away by strangers just this week. I can't be the only one who is being driven nuts by guys who are so very finicky and full of it. 

if anyone wants to say "get a new job," I applaud your originality and can't believe I didn't think of it already. Or if you are a lady who is too being jerked all around by these indecisive and selfish types, feel free to tell me it's all over the place right now. 

im at the point of "what the hell?!" One of the most frustrating weeks EVER since moving up here. 

It's everywhere. Deposits for outcalls is a requirement for me. I'm not wasting my time energy or gas... it's one thing to not show up while I'm relaxing in my room.... but to make me leave for nothing. I wish a man would try! 

I agree .. and why share your refes with me if you think I'm not going to contact them ,this I don't get just today guy send me his refes and then get's butt hurt that I need to contact them to see if he's not a nut case ( he sent them before I asked for them ). 

I get deposit for very appt so This helps the BS bookings ...   But I've notice Denver not like it used to be , over the years I've been coming here things have changed for sue , Maybe the Economy but how long will that be the excuse ?

Outcalls for sure get a DEPOSIT !!!  Look up address make sure it's real do a Blacklist check on the guy .. 

Some men get off just watching you trying to find his place ( like when you get crank calls )

13 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Because it just happened to me for the fifteenth time. Many of those times, I was already all the way over there or halfway over there on dangerous roads. Hours upon hours of serious efforts casually pissed away by strangers just this week. I can't be the only one who is being driven nuts by guys who are so very finicky and full of it. 

if anyone wants to say "get a new job," I applaud your originality and can't believe I didn't think of it already. Or if you are a lady who is too being jerked all around by these indecisive and selfish types, feel free to tell me it's all over the place right now. 

im at the point of "what the hell?!" One of the most frustrating weeks EVER since moving up here. 

hey, I was one of these guys, but not one that made you start to travel. I just got cold feet when you asked about screening. This is hella scary for a newbie. I'm truly sorry that I contributed to the already lousy week you were having, but you did give me a pretty comprehensive telling-off, and I will never message someone else until I am ready to go 100% all the way. You already blocked my number, so I feel this door is closed. 

What is wrong with some people?  SMH.  Sorry this happens, I wish I could do something about it.

13 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Yes. I had 4 in one day. I'm now going back to requiring deposits 

I am so sorry ladies! It sucks when bad people come over to the community. I suppose since TOB is the main site here where we live. Lots of low hanging fruit aren't able to use Backpage or Craiglist for their stupidity! 

It's understandable why you would require deposits for dates. I would have no issue seeing a reputable lady that requires a deposit. In the end you ladies have to do what's best for you to eliminate the stupid shit! Sorry, there seems to be a lot of douche bags out there!

Aaand it just goes on and on and on. Literally spent a few HOURS getting argued without and lied to and or ghosted at the last minute. Idk what is the deal but a week straight of it, and I really need it to end. Have wasted a whole couple days on these weirdos now and god knows who it actually is or why. 

On 11/19/2022 at 4:45 PM, steph-curry-jgfhf said:

hey, I was one of these guys, but not one that made you start to travel. I just got cold feet when you asked about screening. This is hella scary for a newbie. I'm truly sorry that I contributed to the already lousy week you were having, but you did give me a pretty comprehensive telling-off, and I will never message someone else until I am ready to go 100% all the way. You already blocked my number, so I feel this door is closed. 

The thing about screening is; that it's is as frustrating for me as it is nervous making for you guys. If I could bend on that at all--believe me--I would have by now. The contact instructions in my ad are the most painless way possible for both sides, literally a one step option. As much as it is starving my ass out; I wish to god I could be more lax. However, past experiences loudly dictate I really just cannot let it slide. It's the one thing I absolutely am unable to overlook, and the only two times I ever have  showed me a very bad outcome. Like so bad it simply can never be repeated. 

I hear things like "I'm just trying to have fun, lighten up," and "Will just a picture work instead? What if we try (insert whatever way a person has decided should be good enough that is only their own preference and ignored my way altogether)?" And I get that this is all fun for y'all; and I want us to all have nothing but fun! But this is also my livelihood, my career basically--and I'm in my 20th year. It's my freaking CALLING. For the fun that requiring screening seems to chase away for the man; the danger and the absolute Ruin It keeps me safer from is exponentially greater. I have the protocol I instruct to you guys because it WORKS. It is minimally invasive for both sides. Cost effective for me, and nearly invisible for the client. It works and when I spend hours in one day getting argued with so fervently, and trying to deflect the numerous ways in which the client is stubbornly trying to rewrite how I run my setup with stuff that simply doesn't work and forces me to take multiple extra steps (likely to no avail), it is VERY hard on me-- and seriously,  the only thing about all this anymore that is just plain upsetting. 

There is a huge common trait in the way some of us have years and then decades on this path without being destroyed by it;  in a world where it's not at all uncommon to end up DEAD with no one caring at all about who got us that way. That thing is WE SCREEN, every time and every person; NO MATTER HOW much we need the biz. I am facing some serious difficulty this week due to getting like 30-40 call and having to turn down all but like three of them in one week and I still have to take the issues caused by the lack of revenue over the POSSIBILITY of allowing ONE unscreened gent a chance to be the one that blows up in my face. I have seen how it goes when that one risk I shouldn't have taken goes bad and it is simply too fucking terrible to risk.  

****And I know that you fellas don't wanna hear that and that you only see how my ways of being able to see you are an obstacle to your no strings attached fun.  My biggest wish ever is for those who inquire to schedule an appointment, to understand that your fun for this day; is my everyday and years long occupation. I like what I do and I'm basically built for it and I almost always enjoy myself greatly...and all I ask of the guy is that he cares about my safety enough to do the one thing that is needed for me to feel safe to invite ya into my home and be alone with me. It is hurtful when caller after caller for days on end; would rather argue with me and assert that he is ***a professional with a lot to lose and a family man with enough to worry about*** and so he isn't gonna screen. I too am a parent. A caretaker for an older and ailing parent.  A friend. A volunteer. A person who also deserves stability and peace. A provider who has a solid rep and a record of zero doxxes on any guys, ever. The other way around I've been doxxed THREE TIMES and have received countless threats of it too.   If someone is coming at me refusing to screen because they are so suspicious of ME immediately--remember that im not the one who nothing is known about . I'm not the one trying to get around someone's clearly stated terms. I'm not the one arguing for total anonymity and zero risk on my part; because my privacy has been placed so far above someone else's safety.

It's; simply put; disrespect of my well being first thing out the gate. How can I feel okay being alone with a person who, in their very first interaction with me; has made it clear that I wayyy don't matter enough to even try to make a better first impression? I can't. That's a hill I have no choice but to DIE ON. And right now; the folks who think they're above my one step screening are indeed kinda killing me. 

Ask yourself why seeing a provider who uses one piece of info to ensure BOTH of us are able to have a good time--deserves To be met with such skittishness and treated like a problem person? If a provider asks for zero anything to gain intelligence up front; chances are she has a person or two thinking about the risks for her; and probably has those thinkers hiding close by, likely with a weapon. The alternative to brains is usually brawn. And I've learned the hard way that too Many men are intimidated by the brains and not seeing how dangerous the brawn can be. 

i know that's a LOT OF EXPLANATION for someone who is "trying to just have some fun" I also know that there doesn't seem to be any concise way of getting the suspicious and skittish types to wrap their head around why we do this, so I hope that this wall of text helps even one person see why we operate the way we do. We're not in our 20th year or so because we let other people be in charge of our safety. That's some thing I take all the credit for right there. I just wish that women could be assertive without being put down as being unfriendly for it. I don't see anyone else out there advocating for me, as such it's what we must do no matter how much people don't like it. 

very well said. You convinced me and changed my mind. I will take away this line with me.

A friend. A volunteer. A person who also deserves stability and peace.

If we feel safe you will be safe 

Why would any Man want to see a Provider who does not screen ????????? why just to get your D**K sucked and how relaxed are you ?when you visit a NON SCREENING PROVIDER ????

WE screen for OUR & YOUR SAFTEY ....

Why I take deposit's keeps the BS of NO Shows Down And It's another way to screen  ..

Not always guys will for fit a deposit just to mess with your time when they NS .

Think how much it cost us to do this job to make you all happy that your NOT GETTING @ HOME ..  

Edited by lustybustygina

I am sorry that some (many?) guys behave so poorly. Very unfair to our community of wonderful companions and (selfishly) makes it more challenging for those of us who try and do things right. To some extent, I don't get it. Why intentionally create hostility with someone with whom you want  to have a pleasurable, intimate experience?  It should be very simple for us guys (but apparently isn't...): once you understand her rates/deposit/screening requirements, either move ahead (and stick with it) or politely move on. Lots of choices on TOB. Negotiating or changing your mind while she is on the way? Pathetic....

This game needs to be about mutual respect. Its a business transaction at the end of the day. I have no issue with ladies screening, nor do I mind deposits. If the lady is someone I have never seen before, I do mu home work before contacting. I have NEVER lost a deposit to a scammer. It's understandable why you would require deposits for dates also.  In the end you ladies have to do what's best for you, I have the option of booking with you, following your rules or move on.

Sorry you had this experience!

On 11/21/2022 at 10:11 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

The thing about screening is; that it's is as frustrating for me as it is nervous making for you guys. If I could bend on that at all--believe me--I would have by now. The contact instructions in my ad are the most painless way possible for both sides, literally a one step option. As much as it is starving my ass out; I wish to god I could be more lax. However, past experiences loudly dictate I really just cannot let it slide. It's the one thing I absolutely am unable to overlook, and the only two times I ever have  showed me a very bad outcome. Like so bad it simply can never be repeated. 

I hear things like "I'm just trying to have fun, lighten up," and "Will just a picture work instead? What if we try (insert whatever way a person has decided should be good enough that is only their own preference and ignored my way altogether)?" And I get that this is all fun for y'all; and I want us to all have nothing but fun! But this is also my livelihood, my career basically--and I'm in my 20th year. It's my freaking CALLING. For the fun that requiring screening seems to chase away for the man; the danger and the absolute Ruin It keeps me safer from is exponentially greater. I have the protocol I instruct to you guys because it WORKS. It is minimally invasive for both sides. Cost effective for me, and nearly invisible for the client. It works and when I spend hours in one day getting argued with so fervently, and trying to deflect the numerous ways in which the client is stubbornly trying to rewrite how I run my setup with stuff that simply doesn't work and forces me to take multiple extra steps (likely to no avail), it is VERY hard on me-- and seriously,  the only thing about all this anymore that is just plain upsetting. 

There is a huge common trait in the way some of us have years and then decades on this path without being destroyed by it;  in a world where it's not at all uncommon to end up DEAD with no one caring at all about who got us that way. That thing is WE SCREEN, every time and every person; NO MATTER HOW much we need the biz. I am facing some serious difficulty this week due to getting like 30-40 call and having to turn down all but like three of them in one week and I still have to take the issues caused by the lack of revenue over the POSSIBILITY of allowing ONE unscreened gent a chance to be the one that blows up in my face. I have seen how it goes when that one risk I shouldn't have taken goes bad and it is simply too fucking terrible to risk.  

****And I know that you fellas don't wanna hear that and that you only see how my ways of being able to see you are an obstacle to your no strings attached fun.  My biggest wish ever is for those who inquire to schedule an appointment, to understand that your fun for this day; is my everyday and years long occupation. I like what I do and I'm basically built for it and I almost always enjoy myself greatly...and all I ask of the guy is that he cares about my safety enough to do the one thing that is needed for me to feel safe to invite ya into my home and be alone with me. It is hurtful when caller after caller for days on end; would rather argue with me and assert that he is ***a professional with a lot to lose and a family man with enough to worry about*** and so he isn't gonna screen. I too am a parent. A caretaker for an older and ailing parent.  A friend. A volunteer. A person who also deserves stability and peace. A provider who has a solid rep and a record of zero doxxes on any guys, ever. The other way around I've been doxxed THREE TIMES and have received countless threats of it too.   If someone is coming at me refusing to screen because they are so suspicious of ME immediately--remember that im not the one who nothing is known about . I'm not the one trying to get around someone's clearly stated terms. I'm not the one arguing for total anonymity and zero risk on my part; because my privacy has been placed so far above someone else's safety.

It's; simply put; disrespect of my well being first thing out the gate. How can I feel okay being alone with a person who, in their very first interaction with me; has made it clear that I wayyy don't matter enough to even try to make a better first impression? I can't. That's a hill I have no choice but to DIE ON. And right now; the folks who think they're above my one step screening are indeed kinda killing me. 

Ask yourself why seeing a provider who uses one piece of info to ensure BOTH of us are able to have a good time--deserves To be met with such skittishness and treated like a problem person? If a provider asks for zero anything to gain intelligence up front; chances are she has a person or two thinking about the risks for her; and probably has those thinkers hiding close by, likely with a weapon. The alternative to brains is usually brawn. And I've learned the hard way that too Many men are intimidated by the brains and not seeing how dangerous the brawn can be. 

i know that's a LOT OF EXPLANATION for someone who is "trying to just have some fun" I also know that there doesn't seem to be any concise way of getting the suspicious and skittish types to wrap their head around why we do this, so I hope that this wall of text helps even one person see why we operate the way we do. We're not in our 20th year or so because we let other people be in charge of our safety. That's some thing I take all the credit for right there. I just wish that women could be assertive without being put down as being unfriendly for it. I don't see anyone else out there advocating for me, as such it's what we must do no matter how much people don't like it. 

With no idea what "minimally invasive" means to you, and where leading you on on a wild goose chase is unacceptable - full stop, screening for RW information (employment, social media, a selfie...) is simply too problematic for those of us determined to stay under the radar AKA suspicious and skittish, especially when there are very reputable ladies that don't require it. I mean, just search for prostitution sting for all the reasons why that is then, AKA the cherry on top, add my mug on your phone. Umm, no thanks! A force of nature, the path of least resistance is what it is which, though admittedly more work upfront, sometimes means resorting to the use of "less reputable" sites.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 11/25/2022 at 2:35 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

With no idea what "minimally invasive" means to you, and where leading you on on a wild goose chase is unacceptable - full stop, screening for RW information (employment, social media, a selfie...) is simply too problematic for those of us determined to stay under the radar AKA suspicious and skittish, especially when there are very reputable ladies that don't require it. I mean, just search for prostitution sting for all the reasons why that is then, AKA the cherry on top, add my mug on your phone. Umm, no thanks! A force of nature, the path of least resistance is what it is which, though admittedly more work upfront, sometimes means resorting to the use of "less reputable" sites.

Then you won't be seeing any of the reputable ladies on this site, or in the world for that matter. We do this for our safety, and we will no longer gamble on seeing someone just because they say they are a "nice guy" or have to be "discreet".  

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

10 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Then you won't be seeing any of the reputable ladies on this site, or in the world for that matter. We do this for our safety, and we will no longer gamble on seeing someone just because they say they are a "nice guy" or have to be "discreet".  

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

Oh, stop it with the reputable ladies on this site crap and just speak for yourself. As for me, that not once means never say never is why gawd made to-do lists eraseable.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

10 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

A very recent sting in COS (almost) had my name on it but see, what had happened was...

Lending life to wives tales, the so-called reputable ladies you speak of may have good reason to think withholding kitty works but, homeys don't play that.

On 11/19/2022 at 2:56 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

On 11/19/2022 at 2:56 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

Deposits girl! I won't book ANY appointment without one! If you think they won't pay one.....think again! if they want to see you, they will give you the world! Take the advice of a mature provider who has been around for a long time and has been drug through the mud until I realized years ago that I deserve better! After I started requiring deposits, the quality of my clients have changed from average to absolutely outstanding! . The respect, kindness, generosity.  No more " oh sorry something came up" or " Uh I got called into work....sorry" or simply NCNS . I never worry again and it is wonderful!  PM me if you would like to know how I do it. 

Taylor xoxo

Deposits (and several discreet methods to alleviate discretion concerns for some gents) has been a saving grace. My nail tech has been requiring a deposit for years (as other professions are also have last minute cancels and no-show issues) so I adopted one a while back. Having a solid policy and being credible and professional to stick to that policy (esp if you cancel) is key. Much higher quality and dependable clientele than ever before.. (and I've been blessed with some amazing sweet souls in the past too!)

On 12/12/2022 at 8:00 AM, Ms T DDD said:

Deposits girl! I won't book ANY appointment without one! If you think they won't pay one.....think again! if they want to see you, they will give you the world! Take the advice of a mature provider who has been around for a long time and has been drug through the mud until I realized years ago that I deserve better! After I started requiring deposits, the quality of my clients have changed from average to absolutely outstanding! . The respect, kindness, generosity.  No more " oh sorry something came up" or " Uh I got called into work....sorry" or simply NCNS . I never worry again and it is wonderful!  PM me if you would like to know how I do it. 

Taylor xoxo

100% After I started requiring deposits, the quality of my clients have changed from average to absolutely outstanding!

Sounds like the new generation is here. These young guys are having a heck of a time in the dating arena and they frankly don’t have the experience as us older blokes. We’ve been married and divorced, and been around the block and know the ropes. If we make a decision to meet one of you lovely ladies we simply follow through, even if the blue pill has worn off, our generation was taught to keep our word…..and we understand that word gets out and reputation is everything for both clients and providers. These new guys are thirsty and the dating scene is beating them down and they want to feel a woman but aren’t 100% sold on the reality. For us older gents what’s the big deal? Get laid. I mean, even IF it goes bad and end up in the cooler, so what? There are far more loathsome offenses, I love women and I need one now and then, what guy doesn’t? 

On 12/24/2022 at 8:46 PM, ForeverACowboy said:

Just saying, sounds like Karma caught up to you! 

Here we go with the "zero knowledge but let's blame the woman" thing. I'm surprised it took this long.

I just went ahead and took an entire month off. Things are going better since I got back. I really needed a bit of time outta Colorado and boy did I get it!