Laci French

How are you beautiful souls??

15 posts in this topic

My real life has been keeping me busy and happy.  

How are you beautiful souls?  

Hey Laci!  Great to "see" you again!  Things are going great despite the economy!

Edited by CountryGentleman

Tell me everything...I'm glad you have a smile

You may not know this but you are the main person on here that inspired me to finally take the leap.  Thank you for that!  It's been a great journey.

Laci, it is so good to see you here again.  It brings back VERY fond memories.  ;)  Glad you are in a happy place and life is treating you well because you deserve lots of wonderful things !!

Life is hoping as always for me just living and having good time with new/ old friends from city to city !

HI Lacy, things on my end are generally good, our poor pup seems to have something wrong in his neck region. Anyone who knows us knows that he's a dear part of our family and this makes us worry, Vet visit. Meds. Wait and see. Don't like it at all. Just want him back to his old self, we wish he could tell us what hurts. (like the vet we just saw) Hope you had a good Halloween!

Busy & happy is always good 💗 glad to hear it. I'm trying to do the same. Working on this diamond painting...

I'm staying balanced. Found some time to get out and enjoy the mountains a bit. I don't really know anyone around here, but I'm working on that. I hope everyone else is doing well!