Necron 99

Favorite Female Body Pary

46 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2022 at 2:06 PM, Necron 99 said:

So I was enjoying a FBSM a few weeks back and the therapist asked me “what is your favorite female body part?” I had to think for a moment because who among us doesn’t appreciate the entirety of the whole? But if I had to pick one part it would be hips.  Hips you ask? Yes, I love the way they gently curve from the waist down to the top of the thighs.  I could spend hours gently stroking them to reach further south and the Promised Land.  I like all types of hips: long and narrow, short and wide and full on Victorian swells.  My question is what female body part really gets your attention?

The vortex duh.

On 10/29/2022 at 0:15 PM, Kaduk said:

4574cb53-acb1-4b19-ab23-2cc11c3825ce.jpg

Back Dimples ....

THIS!

On 10/31/2022 at 8:23 AM, Bit Banger said:

Though it’s become a pay site you might want to check out http://www.farangdingdong.com/main1.html for a few fantasies.

Bit thanks? But that's just a little freakish. Obviously completely photoshopped women! 

My desire is more of the "real" kind. I appreciate huge natural boobs. 

Please don't make me choose!  But if I must I like the brain,  mouth and the voice.  That is what I find the most attractive now that I am older.  Don't get me wrong I do like the other parts as well!!   

Yeah, probably have to be the whole person answer for me.  However, a woman's personality is usually the starting block that gets me off to the races...

On 11/6/2022 at 4:28 PM, parkercole said:

Bit thanks? But that's just a little freakish. Obviously completely photoshopped women! 

My desire is more of the "real" kind. I appreciate huge natural boobs. 

:D real in the boobs department 

Feet and legs for me. Every time I see a woman’s for the first time my eyes right away look down for thick curvy calves then her feet. I love women with muscular athletic legs and meaty high arched feet. If a woman is wearing high heels or any footwear that shows her feet my eyes are fixated. I remember staring at my teachers feet and legs when I was young and that year I learned nothing, but I did learn what I am attracted to. I have a huge foot fetish!  I am always on the lookout for providers with sexy high arched feet. If anyone here knows a provider with sexy high arched feet please let me know. They are like finding a unicorn. 

While I really love a nice set of boobs and a great ass I really am starting to become attracted to a woman’s sensuality. There is just something about a woman who can breathe in your ear a certain way or shoot you a certain look and when she knows she has got you the way she wiggles her ass. Another body part I really love is a woman’s clitoris it is the one thing that if you know what you are doing you can drive a woman crazy for hours. 

Ok, so the first things I notice about a woman are her eyes and lips/smile. Those are hugely important and can tell you a lot about her personality! But if I had to choose one BODY part that is my favorite (and this is weirdly specific, I know)--it's that area where the top of the inner thigh meets the pelvis. Something about the soft, smooth skin there, and the crease that forms when she raises her leg, just infatuates me. It's super awesome both visually and in a tactile sense.

A woman's back. The back and hip are the inspiration for the Ferrari.

Screenshot_20221215-200931.png

I've already mentioned, as have many others, that when I'm looking at a lady, my eyes move between her eyes and lips.  However, walking out of the gym the other day I found myself noticing something that I really love that I forgot to mention...  

When a lady is walking away from me I notice and absolutely love when I can see her quadriceps flex with each step.  They kinda peek out from the front and say "I really take good care of my body!"   

I bet you can't help but notice the next time you're behind a fit lady!

7 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

I've already mentioned, as have many others, that when I'm looking at a lady, my eyes move between her eyes and lips.  However, walking out of the gym the other day I found myself noticing something that I really love that I forgot to mention...  

When a lady is walking away from me I notice and absolutely love when I can see her quadriceps flex with each step.  They kinda peek out from the front and say "I really take good care of my body!"   

I bet you can't help but notice the next time you're behind a fit lady!

D33F1A7E-DBAF-4637-9115-5E62C44FD340_1_201_a.jpeg

I used to be a huge blond and boob man but as I have gotten older it’s all about the connection to the woman that’s important. But big boobs don’t hurt.