Pittbull

Taking pictures with a beautiful lingerie set and not putting on stockings.

48 posts in this topic

Ladies I am wondering when you take pictures in a beautiful lingerie set why don’t you put on the stockings or if you have stockings on why don’t you snap them to the stockings?   I am a man that loves garter belts and open bottom girdles.  I love how the garters frame a woman’s yoni and I love how a thong looks between the garters. 

Kirk. 

Have you ever worn them?  Attaching straps to stockings is one of the most exhausting and hardest things to accomplish😂😂😂 

I avoid all lingerie that has straps to attach... 

That's just my opinion 😁

When done properly (panties over garters), leave those stockings on😁

And here’s an idea, have him help with those pesky snaps 😜 Fun times for all!

Edited by Bit Banger

Yes I have worn them and I found it to be quite erotic. I think that a lot of it has to do with getting everything the right size and fitting right. I had a thing with my wife that I would wear thong underwear if she would she stopped and all I wear now are mens and some lace thong underwear. I did the same thing with stockings and suspenders but didn’t have the right size until now. It maybe time to try again. 

Edited by Pittbull

As a kilted gentleman I have to ask, What is this underwear you speak of?

It is impossible to try and please ALL the men out there with our pictures. You are asking about the pictures right, or in person. I believe in the pictures, it is a throw back style to like the Moulin Rouge era.  Women could not afford to silk stockings or to replace them every time they got a run in them. I think the look of no nylons, and unsnapped garters is cute :) Not much has changed lingerie and nylons are expensive still.  It is $50 or over for a quality piece. and complete waste of money to spend less than that. The cheaper sets fall apart, and don't fit correctly. Nylons alone are $12 or over.

As others have stated, it is a pain in the a** to put these on, and equally uncomfortable to sit in that outfit waiting for your appointment to arrive!

I will not meet a first time client in lingerie. It is awkward to sit there in lingerie, and try to have a conversation before the fun starts. Some men become so hyper-focused on the outfit they see in a photo, I feel like they want to meet the outfit more than the person in it. Plus, some guys also think we pack every single outfit we have in our photos when we are touring.

Your wife sounds fun BTW.........

The bottom line is, what a woman is wearing in her pictures, is what make HER feel sexy!

Thank you Caressa and all the other ladies for your opinions. I am just talking about pictures and not meetups. It just looks weird  is all I am saying and I thought I would ask the question. I guess I have a fetish for stockings and suspenders and find them erotic and I do value all opinions. As for underwear bit banger hanky panky makes a very comfortable thong. 

9 minutes ago, Pittbull said:

. . As for underwear bit banger hanky panky makes a very comfortable thong. 

But that would not be ‘regimental’ 😜

I totally agree with what @Just Jos said. They are a total pain. I do love wearing them though. They feel super sexy. I definitely wear them for photos, and love wearing them in person. I’ll always wear them upon request. Not many suitors seem to appreciate or enjoy stockings these days.🤷‍♀️ Please advise if you have wardrobe requests.😈

How to make it easy 

1. take the garter back strap  and hook the back of the stocking on each leg

2. step into each stocking and pull up the garter and each stocking and Hook The Front .. ( Bam Bam) this us how I do it 

3. Garter with more then 2 just do all but the front hooks or side hooks 

4. Come over I'll give you a show lol 

5. I like the  metal hooks the best so easy over the cheap plastic hooks ( not  the rubber  thing that goes on the back I'm taking about ) the hook it's self 

Edited by lustybustygina

The providers I know that wear those sets in their pictures, are generally providers who accept and enjoy outfit requests.  If you're not a provider that does, why appeal to that clientele.   We're all unique and have our own styles, and variety is a good thing.  They're a pain for all the reasons listed above, so I only wear them if requested for multi hours, or I'll wear them when I'm partnering with another provider if that's their arrangement.  If providers have on a garter belt and stockings in their pictures, they'll get more requests for them in visits.  

As a kilted gentleman:

i have been known to wear thigh high woolen hose in extreme weather conditions, but w/o garters. There are times when I wish I had a garter belt to help hold them up. Thankfully I don’t need these hose in S.TX.

I do wear garters just below the knee cap with my regular hose.  They help hold my sgian dubh in place.

😁🥴😜😱😁

Edited by Bit Banger

On 7/28/2022 at 7:03 AM, Pittbull said:

Ladies I am wondering when you take pictures in a beautiful lingerie set why don’t you put on the stockings or if you have stockings on why don’t you snap them to the stockings?   I am a man that loves garter belts and open bottom girdles.  I love how the garters frame a woman’s yoni and I love how a thong looks between the garters. 

Kirk. 

Because it is the middle of Summer.

Recently, I took pictures of myself taking them off. 

Honestly, I don’t mind wearing them for a call. Possibly tip the lady a few extra dollars. They can be considered an added luxry! 

I am so glad for all the information. I am still going to try to get my wife to wear stayups or a garter bel and stockings every once in a while. They are just are so dam sexy and   Really get my motor going. 

As far as I'm concerned all this lingerie thing is a waste of time and $$ for the ladies. I know outfits turn some guys on. A robe, optional, and air work for me.

15 hours ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

As far as I'm concerned all this lingerie thing is a waste of time and $$ for the ladies. I know outfits turn some guys on. A robe, optional, and air work for me.

Yup. My favorite open the door outfit is a birthday suit or a lightweight robe with nothing else. Sexy and easy access....

I really Like lingerie to wear My Call girl when she's on The Bed and Seduce me .

I really Like lingerie to wear My Call girl when she's on The Bed and Seduce me .

My wife says the same thing about wearing lingerie. 15 minutes to put it on and then it’s only on for 5 minutes before it comes off. I just love the way a woman looks in stockings and garter belt and bra and panties. I have told her if it would get her to wear stockings and garters I would wear them to as it is kind of erotic I have always loved the feel of silk and nylon maybe it’s a fetish thing as I am not into cross dressing. I have red it comes from childhood. If one of the ladies has any info on this enlighten us. 

Edited by Pittbull

7 hours ago, Pittbull said:

My wife says the same thing about wearing lingerie. 15 minutes to put it on and then it’s only on for 5 minutes before it comes off. …

maybe it’s a fetish thing as I am not into cross dressing. I have red it comes from childhood. If one of the ladies has any info on this enlighten us. 

I’ve had similar complaints, a struggle to put it on for only a few minutes🙃

My tastes for hose & garters probably harkens back to images of Betty Paige or the drawings of Vargas.

On 8/14/2022 at 6:17 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

Heels and g string. Anything more is guilding the lilly. 

8 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Heels and g string. Anything more is guilding the lilly. 

But you forget - silky thighs rubbing your cheeks 🥰

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ve had similar complaints, a struggle to put it on for only a few minutes🙃

My tastes for hose & garters probably harkens back to images of Betty Paige or the drawings of Vargas.

I can’t remember the first picture or first movie or woman that I saw with matching suspenders panties and bra but that could be the reason why I love the look of them. (It could have been looking at the lingerie in the Sears and Montgomery Wards catalogs as a kid). I know I like my wife’s vagina with a clean close shave as it reminds me of playing if you show me yours I will show you mine with the girl up the street at 9 and then hitting a home run when she became a     Tigress and Lusty Busy Gina if you show me yours I will show you mine lol and I would love a lesson some day. 

21 hours ago, Pittbull said:

I can’t remember the first picture or first movie or woman that I saw with matching suspenders panties and bra but that could be the reason why I love the look of them. (It could have been looking at the lingerie in the Sears and Montgomery Wards catalogs as a kid). I know I like my wife’s vagina with a clean close shave as it reminds me of playing if you show me yours I will show you mine with the girl up the street at 9 and then hitting a home run when she became a     Tigress and Lusty Busy Gina if you show me yours I will show you mine lol and I would love a lesson some day. 

Love to when I get back from my Hiatus Sept 30- Oct  can always look at my pics ..

This secretsinlace.com website is FANTASTIC!  I want to do a curvy woman in an open bottom girdle - it's been a fantasy of mine for a while now....

Edited by lintlizard
always need adjectives

I just love secrets in lace. I love the models as much as the lingerie. I have bought my wife quite a few items from them and they just sit in the drawer because she won’t wear suspenders and stockings. O well I will just have to keep trying I would think it would make her feel exited to dress for me. 

I have a few things from SL    .. I did my photo shoot from March in this outfit from SL 

05847b8a.jpg

Edited by lustybustygina