Caressa Duval

"My Dick Gets Hard if the Wind Blows" or Not?

17 posts in this topic

We have all heard the saying. "My dick gets hard if the wind blows".  I don't personally have a penis, that's  probably a good thing. I would get in tons of trouble if I did ;)

Are any of you finding this constant wind a complete emotional downer, or boner killer? Or are your cocks hard as a rock in this wind?

If this new Colorado weather of freezing cold wind or dry hot wind stays this way. Colorado will become uninhabitable. The wind is preventing many people from enjoying outdoor activities, sports, and hobbies. I wonder if this constant wind, also dampens wanting to do this hobby too? For example: It is no fun driving on the road in these winds to go anywhere.  I know I don't want to go out in the wind.

I sure hope this is not how Colorado will stay. Not sure I would want to live here anymore if it does.

Well,  has never had that effect on me.  Unless the gentle breeze from lovely lips nearby.  But wind pretty much screws up every outdoor activity I enjoy.  

Over the 5 years, I have become very sensitive to moving air.  It will make me freeze. Even if it’s 80 degrees outside, if the wind is blowing, I will be cold.  I’m not liking all this wind.

All y’all best stay out of S.TX.  The wind never stops down here🫤

Very concerned about new fires, and we all know what the blowing winds of our state can do if you add a spark! Our poor state! Sorry @Bit Banger, with TX winds. 

The wind that we have experienced over the last month is worse than i can remember in a long time. But I think spring is around the corner! 

Read an article from KDVR that says the wind is a combination of the normal  seasonal repositioning of the jet stream right over Colorado plus the presence of a La Nina climactic  pattern that occurs evey few years over the Pacific ocean.  

The wind only affects me if it blowing a lot of dust in the air.  Then it really bothers my eyes.  I do have major concerns about wild fires. 

If it blows east, maybe it can carry our air pollution to Kansas.  I know for some friends who have allergies, the wind blows stuff around that affects those allergies.

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Read an article from KDVR that says the wind is a combination of the normal  seasonal repositioning of the jet stream right over Colorado plus the presence of a La Nina climactic  pattern that occurs evey few years over the Pacific ocean.  

I happened to watch weather on whatever channel Mike Nelson is in and he said basically the same thing.  The La Niña is causing the jet stream to reposition and as a result, the normal moisture flow is repositioned causing our drought conditions.

3 hours ago, sb1212 said:

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I happened to watch weather on whatever channel Mike Nelson is in and he said basically the same thing.  The La Niña is causing the jet stream to reposition and as a result, the normal moisture flow is repositioned causing our drought conditions.

I hate to disagree, but zero precipitation in all of April and half of May so far with constant strong wind is NOT normal nor is it just La Nina.  We are in the midst of a twenty year and counting drought.  Fifty percent of the snow pack in the Arkansas basin is gone with no runoff.  Repeat, no runoff.  With 90 degree highs and 50 mph or higher winds every day the snow has simply sublimated - gone straight from snow to evaporated.  Powell and Meade are at historic low levels and dropping and there is no longer enough water in Blue Mesa to moderate that.  If a major shift back toward normal does not occur and very soon there are going to be severe water restrictions and whether the politicians like it or not a change away from all growth is wonderful more, more people woo hoo bs.  There may be some increasingly small room to debate why it is happening but only a blind fool does not recognize that whatever the cause, climate change in the west is happening.  Yeah, the jet shifting north and staying there is the immediate cause, but pretending the jet doing that is normal or just La Nina is just foolish denial.  KDVR - Fox - figures.

Its all relative: Wind blowing towards a good landing area is a good wind.  Wind blowing away from the good landing area is a bad wind.  My favorite wind is on a sunny December day at 18,000 feet, at 160 mph.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:57 AM, gr8owl said:

On 5/15/2022 at 11:57 AM, gr8owl said:

I hate to disagree, but zero precipitation in all of April and half of May so far with constant strong wind is NOT normal nor is it just La Nina.  We are in the midst of a twenty year and counting drought.  Fifty percent of the snow pack in the Arkansas basin is gone with no runoff.  Repeat, no runoff.  With 90 degree highs and 50 mph or higher winds every day the snow has simply sublimated - gone straight from snow to evaporated.  Powell and Meade are at historic low levels and dropping and there is no longer enough water in Blue Mesa to moderate that.  If a major shift back toward normal does not occur and very soon there are going to be severe water restrictions and whether the politicians like it or not a change away from all growth is wonderful more, more people woo hoo bs.  There may be some increasingly small room to debate why it is happening but only a blind fool does not recognize that whatever the cause, climate change in the west is happening.  Yeah, the jet shifting north and staying there is the immediate cause, but pretending the jet doing that is normal or just La Nina is just foolish denial.  KDVR - Fox - figures.

I am in the Arkansas basin right now and all the streams I have encountered are full, and running hard.  Dry fly fishing sucks because of the water turbidity.

9 minutes ago, mustang said:

I am in the Arkansas basin right now and all the streams I have encountered are full, and running hard.  Dry fly fishing sucks because of the water turbidity.

The flow has spiked a little in last 24 hours, but is still only at 1400 cfs, an extremely low rate for the last week of May.  And as a lure thrower the turbidity is perfect and gets the fly guys out of the way - perfect.  But almost never like this this week of year.  Not with as much snow already melted

Depends on the wind. I do know, that a cold wind, has this effect in my experience. :mad:

Single Vienna Sausage Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

Depends on how she's blowing on it 👅👅👅