Imyrhklbry

Rip off artists

73 posts in this topic

I've recently been scammed,  by who I thought , was a very reputable provider, over the years. Great reviews/ reputation.  Sadly it seems , she's either gone rogue, had a very 180 degree change in attitude or her account / website has been hacked or catfished! All suggestions seem to indicate she's had a total change of attitude. If I had read a previous forum thread , I would've saved myself a lot of aggravation!  ( I was directed to the thread , by another honest& classy provider who restored my faith this afternoon 🙏 🥰) 

My curiosity is now wondering who else on here ( provider wise) is pulling shady scams and just not being outed! This is giving our hobby and this site a bad reputation if they're aware of it and still allowing these "ladies" to post an ad , then ripoff the client ! 😠  You know who you are! And so do others on here!

if you knowingly know of a certain provider scamming her own clients through CashApp, then how do you go about #1 Reporting her?  #2  Outing her?  #3  Possibly getting her banned ( AGAIN!)  .. She was banned previously and let back on , much to several clients and providers chagrin!  

She's also sent letters to neighbors trying to embarrass established providers, and even gone so far as too date an ex husband of a provider out of spite .. 

14 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

If you knowingly know of a certain provider scamming her own clients through CashApp, then how do you go about #1 Reporting her?  #2  Outing her?  #3  Possibly getting her banned ( AGAIN!)  .. She was banned previously and let back on , much to several clients and providers chagrin!  

She's also sent letters to neighbors trying to embarrass established providers, and even gone so far as too date an ex husband of a provider out of spite .. 

Excuse Me!!!!

16 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

...and even gone so far as too date an ex husband of a provider out of spite .. 

Definitely time to fire up the village torches!  

16 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

If you knowingly know of a certain provider scamming her own clients through CashApp, then how do you go about #1 Reporting her?  #2  Outing her?  #3  Possibly getting her banned ( AGAIN!)  .. She was banned previously and let back on , much to several clients and providers chagrin!  

Several things.  I do not know what "knowingly know" means but it sounds like you have no direct knowledge, just taking someone else's word for it.  If you have direct experience - you were ripped off - AND it was in the course of a client/provider interaction post a review!  If there are other people ripped off in that manner, they can post a review.  There is no other place or way I know to "report" other than a review on a review site.  If you have first hand knowledge you can report to admin staff here - by pm.  The term "outing" is specifically a red line never do it thing and against the rules here.  It usually means divulging real world personal information and would hopefully get YOU banned.  Letters to neighbors, screwing someone's ex etc. is drama that has no place here unless it is a war and drama with other providers of a nature that is disrupting members ability to "hobby". And again private message to admins if it in any way involves this forum.  Lastly it sounds like you are personally vested in this and I suggest you step back and take a breath or two rather than being an active participant in the drama.

Just because they advertise on this site doesn’t mean they are all gonna be legit! 
Guys don’t report this behavior cuz they are ashamed it happened to them, oh it must of been a bad day, NO these woman need to be stopped period!

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Just because they advertise on this site doesn’t mean they are all gonna be legit! 
Guys don’t report this behavior cuz they are ashamed it happened to them, oh it must of been a bad day, NO these woman need to be stopped period!

Have you been ripped off?  Did you write a review?  If the first answer is yes, why is the second answer no?

Agree with the owl here, get a review written ASAP, you could be saving the next victim.

50 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Have you been ripped off?  Did you write a review?  If the first answer is yes, why is the second answer no?

No .. I won't ever see this thief 😤 

From first time I met her in person had a very uncomfortable vibe , I was polite,  just didn't connect. Then when learning the truth about her ... will NEVER visit with her! 

Therefore no review can ever be written! Just a warning about providers using CashApp ... BEWARE!!

Edited by Imyrhklbry
Added comments

If you were the actual victims who was scammed….write a review.

If you weren’t the victim, it is only word of mouth and you can’t/shouldn’t say anything to out her supposed behavior.

As far as being banned and let back on, I dint think that has ever happened. A ban is permanent I believe.

She could have been suspended which would let her back in.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

If you were the actual victims who was scammed….write a review.

If you weren’t the victim, it is only word of mouth and you can’t/shouldn’t say anything to out her supposed behavior.

As far as being banned and let back on, I dint think that has ever happened. A ban is permanent I believe.

She could have been suspended which would let her back in.

No , she was actually banned . But as in life, anything can reversed. 

As far as " word of mouth" , I've seen the actual proof, but since I will never see her , I can't write a review. If she's read this thread ( which I'm sure she has), she knows who she is,  and hopefully is now aware that others are on to her. 

1 hour ago, Imyrhklbry said:

No .. I won't ever see this thief 😤 

From first time I met her in person had a very uncomfortable vibe , I was polite,  just didn't connect. Then when learning the truth about her ... will NEVER visit with her! 

Therefore no review can ever be written! Just a warning about providers using CashApp ... BEWARE!!

There is NOTHING about a provider using CashApp that means she is a rip off.  Just like the hobby at large some are and some are not.

5 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

No , she was actually banned . But as in life, anything can reversed. 

As far as " word of mouth" , I've seen the actual proof, but since I will never see her , I can't write a review. If she's read this thread ( which I'm sure she has), she knows who she is,  and hopefully is now aware that others are on to her. 

Hmmm, review posted by you or did someone hack your tob profile or catfish you. :D

On 4/28/2022 at 11:04 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

On 4/28/2022 at 9:35 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

I've recently been scammed,  by who I thought , was a very reputable provider, over the years. Great reviews/ reputation.  Sadly it seems , she's either gone rogue, had a very 180 degree change in attitude or her account / website has been hacked or catfished! All suggestions seem to indicate she's had a total change of attitude. If I had read a previous forum thread , I would've saved myself a lot of aggravation!  ( I was directed to the thread , by another honest& classy provider who restored my faith this afternoon 🙏 🥰) 

My curiosity is now wondering who else on here ( provider wise) is pulling shady scams and just not being outed! This is giving our hobby and this site a bad reputation if they're aware of it and still allowing these "ladies" to post an ad , then ripoff the client ! 😠  You know who you are! And so do others on here! 

I'm curious since you know so much about the situation and have proof that will back up what you're saying.  How did she get back on the board?  Did someone vouch for her?  If so, why would they vouch for someone who had this kind of history?  There must be more to the story that you've left out.  Do you know the full story or are you repeating what someone else wants you to repeat?  

40 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm curious since you know so much about the situation and have proof that will back up what you're saying.  How did she get back on the board?  Did someone vouch for her?  If so, why would they vouch for someone who had this kind of history?  There must be more to the story that you've left out.  Do you know the full story or are you repeating what someone else wants you to repeat?  

Imyrhklbry  is is confusing the "f" out of everyone. He is being played by his lowered mind. Both the women,  need to stop! Requesting he posts anything! We all know who the involved parties are. So why is posting a review even thing?? That was well described, in a review friggin way back? He might be trying to gain validation? I question everything about, his reviews or BS tail!

Edited by Caressa Duval

6 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Imyrhklbry  is is confusing the "f" out of everyone. He is being played by his lowered mind. Both the women,  need to stop! Requesting he posts anything! We all know who the involved parties are. So why is posting a review even thing?? That was well described, in a review friggin way back? He might be trying to gain validation? I question everything about, his reviews or BS tail!

It would show repeated behavior over a period of time expanding months. (I don’t remember when the last review posted and searching for it on my phone is a little annoying) And it would be a truly perfect use case for  the review system as many say they’d rather report this very behavior vs just a bad experience that could simply have gone bad for a number of escalating reasons most of which don’t involve being ripped off.  This thread and the comments by the OP in all subsequent threads are murky as fuck though if we’re being honest. I was confused because  I thought he said he was scammed, but then I thought he said he never met them even though the “rip-off” option is a available even in instances where the provider NC/NS which should fall into the boundaries of what they initially described as happening… there’s just a lot of noise with this one.

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know the whole story and am only letting people here know, there is a provider on here using CashApp, for pre deposits, and then ghosting them & keeping the $ .     So BEWARE!! 

8 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Hmmm, review posted by you or did someone hack your tob profile or catfish you. :D

Nope ... still me and my account.  

10 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

It would show repeated behavior over a period of time expanding months. (I don’t remember when the last review posted and searching for it on my phone is a little annoying) And it would be a truly perfect use case for  the review system as many say they’d rather report this very behavior vs just a bad experience that could simply have gone bad for a number of escalating reasons most of which don’t involve being ripped off.  This thread and the comments by the OP in all subsequent threads are murky as fuck though if we’re being honest. I was confused because  I thought he said he was scammed, but then I thought he said he never met them even though the “rip-off” option is a available even in instances where the provider NC/NS which should fall into the boundaries of what they initially described as happening… there’s just a lot of noise with this one.

I was scammed by one . Which if I'd seen an earlier post about her , I would have been saved the aggravation.  That has been taken care of ! 

The 2nd unnamed provider is using CashApp to ripoff/ scam hobbyists. Takes a pre- deposit, then ghosts/ no show's appointment! 

I'm just trying to warn EVERYONE not to trust predeposits sent over internet/ electronic means ... 

17 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I was scammed by one . Which if I'd seen an earlier post about her , I would have been saved the aggravation.  That has been taken care of ! 

The 2nd unnamed provider is using CashApp to ripoff/ scam hobbyists. Takes a pre- deposit, then ghosts/ no show's appointment! 

I'm just trying to warn EVERYONE not to trust predeposits sent over internet/ electronic means ... 

So to the first one you can and should write a review for the reasons I stated. The “warnings” get lost in threads. 

On the second unnamed provider; did you send a deposit, setup a time and date, and then get ghosted when the time and date arrived and subsequently passed? If so then yes that too would be a NC/NS and warrant a review. If you’re speaking secondhand, and still not naming anyone then this just feels like you’re upset you got scammed by the first provider and now hate all forms of electronic transfers. Why not bring it up directly to the TOB admins and loop them into the conversations with guys that have direct experience with this unnamed provider?

With all that said, I’d be mad too if it happened to me. 

Edited by JoDoe27

Just now, JoDoe27 said:

So to the first one you can and should write a review for the reasons I stated. The “warnings” get lost in threads. 

On the second unnamed provider; did you send a deposit, setup a time and date, and then get ghosted when the time and date arrived and subsequently passed? If so then yes that too would be a NC/NS and warrant a review. If you’re speaking secondhand, and still not naming anyone then this just feels like you’re upset you got scammed by the first provider and now hate all forms of electronic transfers.

Already did on #1 ...it's been posted 

#2  read previous posts ! 

Not sure how many of you read reviews but in atleast the last year I think there has been maybe less than 10 bad reviews? Could be wrong? I think tob is afraid to post bad reviews due to the fact these lady’s pay to advertise, can’t believe people stopped writing bad reviews! Every great while a bad one will sneak in there

6 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Not sure how many of you read reviews but in atleast the last year I think there has been maybe less than 10 bad reviews? Could be wrong? I think tob is afraid to post bad reviews due to the fact these lady’s pay to advertise, can’t believe people stopped writing bad reviews! Every great while a bad one will sneak in there

If the financial aspect caused the mods to not post negative reviews then there would be zero.  My (probably unprovable) theory is that hobbyists want to avoid the possibility of recriminations from a negative review. I have written one mixed review in 5 yrs, which she respectfully rebutted. All my other experiences have been great. 

On 4/28/2022 at 9:35 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

I was scammed by the same "lady" ...  I fell into the same trust trap and thought I was helping her out.   Never again.   I tried to post a review but it kept getting rejected.   She must have pics on somebody 😉

6 hours ago, irishpilot_pa28 said:

I was scammed by the same "lady" ...  I fell into the same trust trap and thought I was helping her out.   Never again.   I tried to post a review but it kept getting rejected.   She must have pics on somebody 😉

Keep trying to post a review ... give details & follow review rules..she needs to be stopped! 

18 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

On the second unnamed provider; did you send a deposit, setup a time and date, and then get ghosted when the time and date arrived and subsequently passed? If so then yes that too would be a NC/NS and warrant a review. If you’re speaking secondhand, and still not naming anyone then this just feels like you’re upset you got scammed by the first provider and now hate all forms of electronic transfers.

Already did on #1 ...it's been posted 

#2  read previous posts ! 

I was feeling sympathetic about your encounter, but this has been a topic covered before regarding her and her supposed duo partner. You gotta be enlightened  with the bread crumbs on the path. Especially because there was a previous review from a fellow pooner who warned us all of this scam months before. 

Just waiting for the next guy who thinks he can change that outcome...............

On 4/28/2022 at 11:04 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

Did someone vouch for this person?  If you vouch for a provider you have to take responsibility for the provider? That is why I don't vouch for anybody. Even ladies who would never pull this crap.  Did the person who vouched and took responsibility for the provider know she had this history?  Who brought her back on TOB?  Why would they do that?  You said you know the whole story, so do you have all these answers?  

3 hours ago, parkercole said:

I was feeling sympathetic about your encounter, but this has been a topic covered before regarding her and her supposed duo partner. You gotta be enlightened  with the bread crumbs on the path. Especially because there was a previous review from a fellow pooner who warned us all of this scam months before. 

Just waiting for the next guy who thinks he can change that outcome...............

Only one person is pulling the scam.  There is no partner.  The person who helped her out originally has cut all ties with her, due to her scheming attitude and her true colors coming out, and wishes that they'd never helped her out! Realized too late, what a major mistake was made! 

7 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Only one person is pulling the scam.  There is no partner.  The person who helped her out originally has cut all ties with her, due to her scheming attitude and her true colors coming out, and wishes that they'd never helped her out! Realized too late, what a major mistake was made! 

Hopefully, lesson learned.  If you know someone has a history that caused a banning BEFORE you vouch for them, please don't vouch for them to come back to do it all again. 

I'm curious also on who this was.  I mean I don't do deposit but that's just me