BoulderB

Stood Up

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just booked with my first provider from TOB.  She verified me.  I worked with her schedule and we confirmed the time.  Got to her spot and proceeded to wait in the lobby for an hour.  She stopped responding to my messages.  And I can see she posted on TOB during the time of our appointment saying she is available.  Anyone else have this happen?  Tough way to start.  Thanks. 

Tough way to start your TOB experience. Hang in there.  Lots of wonderful companions on TOB.  It's happened to all of us.  While there are no guarantees, the likelihood of this happening is diminished greatly if you align with locally based (or frequent visitors), well- reviewed companions  and  closely follow their directions regarding all aspects of the encounter.  It's not clear from your post - did you book in advance?  If so, did you confirm day of? Or did you book same day....?

Thanks for the response.   She did travel here from out of state.  I read good reviews with recent dates.  We booked yesterday morning and I showed up at the hotel at the specified time, even a few minutes early.  She stopped responding to text messages after I told her of my arrival.

Sorry this happened to you, especially on your first foray into the TOB community.  It happens, but the chances of it happening with the well established, reviewed TOB ladies are slim compared to some other sites.  I hope you are able to jump back in and have a great encounter with a wonderful lady.

That sucks.  If you waited a full hour, you were definitely patient since she was not responding to you.

She may have had her reasons why she didn't respond to you once you were there, but if she changed her mind about seeing you, she should have at least have told you.

Hang in there and try again with someone else.

15 hours ago, BoulderB said:

Hey guys, just booked with my first provider from TOB.  She verified me.  I worked with her schedule and we confirmed the time.  Got to her spot and proceeded to wait in the lobby for an hour.  She stopped responding to my messages.  And I can see she posted on TOB during the time of our appointment saying she is available.  Anyone else have this happen?  Tough way to start.  Thanks. 

Sounds like you came out on top.... I hate this happens especially here on tob! Don't let 1 bad apple ruin it for the rest of the great ladies here!

Thanks all.  Hardest part is that she just ghosted.  She didn't steal a deposit, etc.  Totally unknown to me what happened.

On 3/10/2022 at 5:20 PM, BoulderB said:

… And I can see she posted on TOB during the time of our appointment saying she is available.  …

I’ll say this about that: ‘bots?  Manager? Posting service?

As many have said, write a review.

Edited by Bit Banger

a lot of us have similar stories - but it isn't the norm.

dust off and try again.

too much fun to be had here - and you will - keep at it...

I wouldn't see providers that have to many no shows. I see one provider that has thirty reviews and five are NSs. What's up with that!! But, that's JMHO. :unsure:

wow sorry that happen ,  but never wait that long or in the lobby , not go to just hang out 

Just get back on the horse and ride !!:P

Absolutely nothing against the "visiting" ladies out there, but especially just starting off,  I would recommend sticking with local talent. There are some phenomenal ladies here. Some of the guys responding to this post (not me) have been around awhile. Look at their profiles and read their reviews of some of their visits. It very well may steer you in a very good direction. They have definitely helped guide me.