Audrey Astor

What motivates you

15 posts in this topic

To pay more for one companion vs. another? Let’s get real here… is it level of service, body type, attitude, overall looks, popularity, FOMO, level of service, sincerity, friendliness, ease of scheduling?!! 

49 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

To pay more for one companion vs. another? Let’s get real here… is it level of service, body type, attitude, overall looks, popularity, FOMO, level of service, sincerity, friendliness, ease of scheduling?!! 

In this general order:

1.) Proximity

2.) ease of scheduling 

3.) my mood for

a.) service

b.) body type

c.) looks

4.) donation 

FOMO and popularity have 0 relevance. 

For an initial visit it would be body type, overall appearance and reviews. Repeat visits happen based on connection, sensuality, enthusiasm and mutual satisfaction.  What is FOMO?

@Audrey Astor  For me it can be a variety of things.  When there is a good connection and the lady seems to enjoy herself as much as I do it makes it a more fun encounter.   I don't have a "type", but enjoy a variety of types of ladies.  Looks are a part of it, but attitude, skill, genuine fun and enthusiasm matter more to me than looks.   I have to be mindful of my budget, but I'd rather spend a bit more for a truly pleasing encounter than pay less for a "just okay" encounter.  Because of the economics, I am willing to cut back on the number of encounters and fully enjoy fewer ladies.

Thanks for this great question.

This is a good question.  My answer is different now than it would have been 10-12 years ago, and maybe as recently as 2-3 years ago.  These days it is more about having a memorable experience, something I can look forward to ahead of time and fondly remember after. In the past it was much more about physical appearance and opportunity. Now it's more about reputation, anticipated services and proximity.  Give me the choice of the new, hot young thing in Denver, or the established, reputable provider, who offers the services I'm interested in, traveling through my area, I'll take the latter every time.

i pay for safety...

and the comfort and connection that comes from knowing i'm on a safe date...

worth every penny to cast any worry aside and safely glide through an hour of fun time fun time...

Well dang if your asking to find out what you need to do to be able to charge more blame it on inflation,  everything else is expensive and has gone up, won’t be a surprise that companionship has gone up too

1 Donation since I haven't won the lottery 

2 Proximity 

3 Reviews 

4 Looks

Initially:

1) looks

2) services

3) price 

4) tone of ad/web site

5) proximity

As others have stated, perceived connection determines what's next. 

Thank you for the honesty and replies. I appreciate the forethought. 

No, I’m not looking to increase my income @stevie-2249. I just got a raise. Although inflation just seems to continue to increase (my office went up $300 mth, 🤬), I try to be reasonble, and a bit below where I should be, so my friends and I can still enjoy fun times. Check back in 6 months.😉

On 3/3/2022 at 11:24 PM, sb1212 said:

For an initial visit it would be body type, overall appearance and reviews. Repeat visits happen based on connection, sensuality, enthusiasm and mutual satisfaction.  What is FOMO?

Couldn't have said it any better!

And sometimes Audry I do get the case of the FOMOs too!

On 3/4/2022 at 8:08 AM, Sven Hertzog said:

sincerity and Friendliness.

this