Danielle Rae

Bitcoin - what a nightmare!

52 posts in this topic

I have been trying to pay for my ad for the last hour+!!!  What a fkn nightmare! Last month it took me 2 hours and $150 to purchase $85 worth of bitcoin.    I am so fkn frustrated right now.  This is a joke.  Every wallet I have tried, including the wallet TOB recommends, results in my debit card being frozen for fraudulent activity but not before it makes me waste nearly an hour jumping through the hoops of uploading my DL, memorizing crypto chains of secret words, etc. etc. etc.   WTH????  Does anyone have a method that doesn't require brain surgery??? 

Does anyone know if I can simply go purchase one of those prepaid "netspend" cards that 7-11 sells to pay for Bitcoin??  What about a Paypal Mastercard?   I know I cannot use my US Bank debit card - they simply refuse to authorize any bitcoin related purchases.  I am stuck here.  I'm hesitant to go wrap up my money onto a prepaid card if that won't work either.  I don't know how anyone gets their ads paid but I am running out of options and patience here. ???Help! 

Not an expert here so hopefully someone else will chime in as well. You probably know you can buy bitcoin with cash at a bitcoin ATM. The fee can be hefty - 10-20% though. (google bitcoin ATM to find the lowest fees near you). That should be a very fast & simple option for you. Another idea works with CashApp. You can deposit cash to your cashapp account with your debit card & that would hopefully not trigger a freeze. (Bitcoin purchase likely looks suspicious to your debit card bank.)  CashApp then easily allows you to purchase bitcoin within the app.  

3 hours ago, bolder1 said:

Not an expert here so hopefully someone else will chime in as well. You probably know you can buy bitcoin with cash at a bitcoin ATM. The fee can be hefty - 10-20% though. (google bitcoin ATM to find the lowest fees near you). That should be a very fast & simple option for you. Another idea works with CashApp. You can deposit cash to your cashapp account with your debit card & that would hopefully not trigger a freeze. (Bitcoin purchase likely looks suspicious to your debit card bank.)  CashApp then easily allows you to purchase bitcoin within the app.  

THank you.  I tried the CashApp route and of course they need to "verify my Identity" which after sending them everything  they wanted I am told will take 1-2 business days before I am able to use the bitcoin feature.  So glad I wasted my money on this incall today and cant post a fkn ad.  This has been completely wasted day  But thanks for trying to help anyways oxoxo

Once your cashapp is verified...  you can add cash directly to it at 7-Eleven. I think the fee is like $5. So even without a bank account you can use it. 2 days is nothing.  Most coin wallets take a week to verify! 

I'm sorry you had such a time. Please reach out if I can help!

10 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

I have been trying to pay for my ad for the last hour+!!!  What a fkn nightmare! Last month it took me 2 hours and $150 to purchase $85 worth of bitcoin.    I am so fkn frustrated right now.  This is a joke.  Every wallet I have tried, including the wallet TOB recommends, results in my debit card being frozen for fraudulent activity but not before it makes me waste nearly an hour jumping through the hoops of uploading my DL, memorizing crypto chains of secret words, etc. etc. etc.   WTH????  Does anyone have a method that doesn't require brain surgery??? 

Does anyone know if I can simply go purchase one of those prepaid "netspend" cards that 7-11 sells to pay for Bitcoin??  What about a Paypal Mastercard?   I know I cannot use my US Bank debit card - they simply refuse to authorize any bitcoin related purchases.  I am stuck here.  I'm hesitant to go wrap up my money onto a prepaid card if that won't work either.  I don't know how anyone gets their ads paid but I am running out of options and patience here. ???Help! 

Girl please reach out i have no problem doing it for anyone who is over it. I dont charge a fee either :) i somehow figured it out on my own way before tob started asking for our ads to be taken care of that way. Please message me here or my number. Ill do it for you in 2 min :)

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

Girl please reach out i have no problem doing it for anyone who is over it. I dont charge a fee either :) i somehow figured it out on my own way before tob started asking for our ads to be taken care of that way. Please message me here or my number. Ill do it for you in 2 min :)

@Danielle Rae I will have you know 

@MadisonTaylor is my Bitcoin Guru! I could figure it out on my own.  A few months ago I think I had it? However, Madison has been really taking care  of helping me out monthly because I was getting so frustrated!! I love her! 

Just a followup. I went to to a bitcoin ATM today & made a deposit just as a test. I used "bitcoindepot"  - only because it was in a gas station near me. I already have a bitcoin wallet I used, though the ATM offered to set one up for me. All the ATM needed was a phone number & email. Total transaction took 2 minutes. bitcoin showed up immediately in my CashApp account. Downside - 20% total fee was extracted from the transaction. That is a big hit. I looked around and "coin flip" ATM charge 7-10%.  Looks like a way to get cash instantly into bitcoin, but depositing cash & buying bitcoin via almost any other venue will save you big fees. 

19 hours ago, bolder1 said:

Just a followup. I went to to a bitcoin ATM today & made a deposit just as a test. I used "bitcoindepot"  - only because it was in a gas station near me. I already have a bitcoin wallet I used, though the ATM offered to set one up for me. All the ATM needed was a phone number & email. Total transaction took 2 minutes. bitcoin showed up immediately in my CashApp account. Downside - 20% total fee was extracted from the transaction. That is a big hit. I looked around and "coin flip" ATM charge 7-10%.  Looks like a way to get cash instantly into bitcoin, but depositing cash & buying bitcoin via almost any other venue will save you big fees. 

There is an additional step with paying for our ads @bold81, unfortunately, we need to transfer the bitcoin through Edge Wallet also before we pay on TOB’s system. It is ridiculous what we must do to and go through prior to paying for our ads. Ladies who have mastered the system to me are amazing tech scientists! @Madison Tayloris my Bitcoin guru!🥰🥰 also yes, unfortunately, we end up paying quite a bit more with the whole process at least 10 to 15 bucks more. 

I personally use coinbase “wallet” you can actually buy bitcoin from the wallet. As soon as you see the balance available which takes about 5 minutes or less.. just go to the link to pay and it will automatically open that wallet.. see that you have enough funds and process. I too have tried others and it’s a pain in the AS*

Yes, once you find a system that works for you, just stick with it. Always glad to help.😉

On 2/7/2022 at 0:13 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@MadisonTaylor is my Bitcoin Guru! I could figure it out on my own.  A few months ago I think I had it? However, Madison has been really taking care  of helping me out monthly because I was getting so frustrated!! I love her! 

I had it once or twice but then the next time I tried it gave me a headache :(

On 2/7/2022 at 0:13 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

A few months ago I think I had it? However, Madison has been really taking care  of helping me out monthly because I was getting so frustrated!! I love her! 

15 hours ago, Seeking ~P-1761 said:

I had it once or twice but then the next time I tried it gave me a headache :(

@Seeking ~P, please talk to one of the ladies @Audrey Astor or @Madison Taylor are both approachable and a pleasure to know in the business. My problem is I fear learn technology. Because I am so wonderful at screwing up. 

Here I am once again ready to pay for my ad...but can't of course because of the 156 different bitcoin road blocks.  I am so sick of this shit show.  Trying to use coin base but they of course have a purchase limit of $50/week for buying bitcoin.  Lovely.  Tried to use another wallet and they of course don't integrate with my MoneyNetwork Visa card.  I'm thinking maybe it would be better to invest in some directory software and just start another ad site where providers can use the US dollar to purchase and post their ads... (sarcastic font on...but seriously wth?)  I can't afford to spend another 36 hours trying to figure out how to get an ad paid for and posted.  This is so frustrating....

On 2/6/2022 at 1:30 PM, bolder1 said:

Another idea works with CashApp. You can deposit cash to your cashapp account with your debit card & that would hopefully not trigger a freeze. (Bitcoin purchase likely looks suspicious to your debit card bank.)  CashApp then easily allows you to purchase bitcoin within the app.  This is what I do and I have US Bank Card I only use for adds ..No Issues 

I've tried to use my CashApp but of course it doesn't accept my VIsa  (the Visa that I have my "real job" income auto deposited to.  It's a MetaBank MoneyNetwork Visa).  So then I headed over to Coinbase - they have $50 per week limit on bitcoin purchases.  So I found another site that said I could "purchase bitcoin with debit card" - Bitget.com - and after literally spending over 2.5 HOURS trying to "validate my identity" and being able to attempt to purchase the bitcoin, it successfully sucks $100 off of my card only to jump to a screen that reads" your transaction is in review and we will get back to you within 4-5 business days!"     I'm not gonna bother getting an incall without being able to post an ad.   This is so ridiculous  There has to be a better way  

On 4/23/2022 at 6:07 PM, Danielle Rae said:

I've tried to use my CashApp but of course it doesn't accept my VIsa  (the Visa that I have my "real job" income auto deposited to.  It's a MetaBank MoneyNetwork Visa).  So then I headed over to Coinbase - they have $50 per week limit on bitcoin purchases.  So I found another site that said I could "purchase bitcoin with debit card" - Bitget.com - and after literally spending over 2.5 HOURS trying to "validate my identity" and being able to attempt to purchase the bitcoin, it successfully sucks $100 off of my card only to jump to a screen that reads" your transaction is in review and we will get back to you within 4-5 business days!"     I'm not gonna bother getting an incall without being able to post an ad.   This is so ridiculous  There has to be a better way  

I have coinbase linked to a bank account and the limit is much higher but I understand that might not be something you can or want to do.

Idk  Every time I've renewed my ad with bitcoin it's taken hours upon hours to accomplish - not to mention ultimately costing nearly double the ad fee in misc bitcoin wallet transfer/transaction fees etc. etc.  I find nothing convenient, affordable, or remotely reasonable about the entire ordeal.  Hence the reason why I rarely post anymore.  I avoid it as long as I possibly can.   Anyway, vent over. :) 

On 2/6/2022 at 11:13 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hate to say it ,but my belief is ALL those internet pay options ( CashApp, Bitcoin, Apple Pay ...etc ... ) are big fkn scams!!  Pay with cash ! ALL businesses HAVE TO ACCEPT CASH ... It's Federal Law! If they don't accept it , they have to give the service or product ( whatever it is) to you free of charge!! You are paying a debt with legitimate funds . 

14 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Hate to say it ,but my belief is ALL those internet pay options ( CashApp, Bitcoin, Apple Pay ...etc ... ) are big fkn scams!!  Pay with cash ! ALL businesses HAVE TO ACCEPT CASH ... It's Federal Law! If they don't accept it , they have to give the service or product ( whatever it is) to you free of charge!! You are paying a debt with legitimate funds . 

Good luck enforcing the ‘must accept cash’ rule (I’m not sure it’s a law, but I’m also don’t have a JD.). With the scamdemic came a coin crunch. People didn’t want to handle cash; I suspect coins were being actively pulled from the market.  There are lots of shops here in the RGV who are credit card only.

On 2/6/2022 at 11:46 AM, Danielle Rae said:

?It took me three months to actually pay an ad at one point on the board. Then the last month that I advertised I paid $155 for a feature ad and a regular ad and didn’t get the feature ad but for two weeks but they gave me an extra three days of my ad! Is it really worth it?

1 hour ago, Elle Blake said:

?It took me three months to actually pay an ad at one point on the board. Then the last month that I advertised I paid $155 for a feature ad and a regular ad and didn’t get the feature ad but for two weeks but they gave me an extra three days of my ad! Is it really worth it?

I get as much business on TOB with a regular ad vs regular plus feature ad.  When I lost my feature ad spot, I didn't lose any business that I could tell, but I'm a regular poster on the forums.  Maybe for providers that don't post on the forums regularly, or at all, the feature helps promote their business more. 

A refund for those 2 weeks you didn't get would have been better.  Then you could have decided where you wanted to spend your advertising dollars.  You should get what you pay for.  

On 4/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

ALL businesses HAVE TO ACCEPT CASH ... It's Federal Law! 

I don’t think this statement is true anymore.

The Parking Spot out by DIA does not accept cash. And I have run into other business that do not accept cash.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:23 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Yes, once you find a system that works for you, just stick with it. Always glad to help.😉

For me 💰 is king! 

11 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I don’t think this statement is true anymore.

The Parking Spot out by DIA does not accept cash. And I have run into other business that do not accept cash.

I was at local grocery store when all this fake "pandemic" was going strong and they actually called the police on someone who refused to pay with a credit card! Police showed up went " Really?? You're wasting our time! Give her the groceries! She's offered to pay with valid legal tender.. if you don't accept it , that's you're problem."  By law she gets the items free of charge, due to the FACT customer has offered to pay ! It is Federal Law ... look it up! 

Edited by Imyrhklbry
Corrections

52 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I was at local grocery store when all this fake "pandemic" was going strong and they actually called the police on someone who refused to pay with a credit card! Police showed up went " Really?? You're wasting our time! Give her the groceries! She's offered to pay with valid legal tender.. if you don't accept it , that's you're problem."  By law she gets the items free of charge, due to the FACT customer has offered to pay ! It is Federal Law ... look it up! 

Perhaps you should not rely upon the same sites that lead you to believe the pandemic was "fake".  B)  There is no such federal law, you do not get anything free if someone refuses cash, and if you walk out of store pretending it is free as some of these ludicrous sites suggest you are shop lifting and will be arrested.  From the Federal Reserve (most reliable source concerning cash):

https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12772.htm

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Perhaps you should not rely upon the same sites that lead you to believe the pandemic was "fake".  B)  There is no such federal law, you do not get anything free if someone refuses cash, and if you walk out of store pretending it is free as some of these ludicrous sites suggest you are shop lifting and will be arrested.  From the Federal Reserve (most reliable source concerning cash):

Yeah but the cops said “valid legal tender!” 

13 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Tell that too Department of Treasury agents. You'll be told differently.  Also read the paper cash you carry around more carefully,  it also tells the truth.  All debts or services HAVE TO ACCEPT LEGAL TENDER AS PAYMENT !  Another reason why cash is king 🤑🤑

Edited by Imyrhklbry
Added comments

13 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And yes it was fake ... there was no pandemic! Number of deaths nationwide,  per national population,  never changed! It was actually less ( deaths per capita) in 2020 than previous years! 2017 actually had the highest rate of deaths nationwide ( during a 10 year period) and where was the "pandemic" then.  

It was a gigantic brainwashing experiment by those in government too see who'd believe it ... and over 80% fell for it!  Only now is the real truth coming out!  Even some major liberal news media outlets are admitting the economy never needed to be shut down and the CDC has no legal authority!