dbarwell

Anyone know what GSH means?

19 posts in this topic

I came across a provider that I was considering meeting up with, and under her list of "No's" was GSH (giving)

I'd never seen that acronym before, and Googling it came up with nothing, does anyone know what it means? I don't want to meet up with them and accidentally do something on their "No" list.

It could be Giant Sweat Hog or Good Sense of Humor…. My guess is the previous.🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Audrey Astor said:

It could be Giant Sweat Hog or Good Sense of Humor…. My guess is the previous.🤷‍♀️

That’s all I could come up with...and my brain’s first stab that she doesn’t believe in ‘giving shitty head’. 🤪

I think I’d vote for ‘Giant Sweat Hog’. I’ve found massaging large, sweaty individuals to be on my list of ‘Never Again’. 😎

I believe that she is referring to "Golden Shower" which is usually abbreviated simply as "GS."

That's my take on it.

I came across the same acronym and Urban Dictionary was no help. My guess is it means Golden Shower. Can anyone confirm?

That her typing skills suck?  :)

Good one.  No clue.  OP, do you have a link to this provider?  The answer may be in her reviews somewhere.  

All I could find that might fit context is no to Giant Sweat Hogs, ie, no fat guys.  But I'd ask her in a subtle way.  

I confirmed It with an agency that uses the acronym.  GSH means Golden Shower and will be listed as either GSH (Giving), GSH (Receiving) or GSH (Both).  

Thank you Mr Darcy! I love learning what these acronym meanings are.  😁🙃

4 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Who in the hell would want to be pissed on

OR 

Piss on someone else?

just about something for everyone in these communities....

just about something for everyone...

if it turns you on, you will find it somewhere in these communities...

Yep I was able to confirm that it meant Golden Shower, as others suggested

Well I guess there is something for everyone. Otherwise a GSH to me would be a Goodman split heat pump model. Which I am sure she can put out some btu's when she is split.