Leyla Scott

Offering bbfs

109 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I review just got posted this week for a prominent lady on this board mentioning BBFS among the activities.  Might be more common then some of us would like to think.

As everyone heads over to see who it is. Lol

I agree with you Mustang. I believe it's much more prevalent that most think based on the amount of guys that ask for it.  I had quite a few when 1st came back from Hiatus.  One guy that was very forceful and was using all kinds of tactics to get it,  when I went back and looked at his reviews (he had many) stated in reviews of multiple providers that she had "rules" but that he still had a good time, or that she was great at something else.  I saw that as he was probably signaling to other bbfs clients that she doesn't offer bbfs. That was the "rule" she had. A lot of guys post on the forums that if you know how to read in between the lines you can kind of find out the real deal, I'm starting to pay much more action to that and I've picked up on a lot. 😂 He had a lot of references too.  So ladies I would suggest if you see that In a potential clients reviews, for sure reach out to those references and specifically ask if he asks for, or tries without asking to get bbfs. 

On 1/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, BadBoy said:

Good point.  That is why I always send in my tongue first, for reconnaissance purposes.

:rolleyes:

:lol:

I'll never go bb but do ask if it's on the menu just to screen them out, with one exception. You know who you are :wub:.

On 12/14/2021 at 0:40 PM, Just Jos said:

Yaassssss to all of this! This is a subject I have a hard time wrapping my brain around also. Most* (80%) of my clients are married and it’s down right baffling how many are willing to risk their health, the providers health, the health of our community as a whole, AND their SO’s health in a moment of weakness. Being single,  I RARELY have recreational sex these days but to the point - the last time I barebacked anyone was YEARS ago. It’s a sacrifice I make to keep me and my clients safe. 

After almost a decade in the business this question really grinds my gears so I have started answering it in person with a super snide answer. It goes like this - 

Client: “…Its just that I have a REALLY hard time cumming with a condom on…” 

Me: “Geewiz that sucks. But  I probably won’t even cum at all,  so I guess we’ll just get through this together…”  🥴🤷🏽‍♀️   

Just bc it may not be true - doesn’t mean it’s not the answer they deserve. 🤣  I admit 9 times out of 10 it Makes for an awkward rest of the session but I have learned it’s not necessarily a deal breaker and some of the clients I’ve had to say that to have even tried rebooking. The caveat here though is that lots of times the client will come back with “well so and so does it” and once I know you’re bare backing any of my colleagues I do not wish to see you anymore and that provider is no longer considered a “good” reference for me… So yeah - the clients talk and it’s not always through the back channel. They’re outting you to allllllll of us. Believe that!

Client: “…Its just that I have a REALLY hard time cumming with a condom on…” 
I have an answer for this! FC2 It’s a female condom that works great if they have “issues” with condoms….”Larger” gentlemen tend to like them more just be careful of “acrobatic activity “ you definitely need to make sure it’s secure❤️‍🔥

Too funy. Girls choke down on a guy's nut sans condom, then cry about bbfs. 

On 1/21/2022 at 4:53 PM, Mustang87 said:

I review just got posted this week for a prominent lady on this board mentioning BBFS among the activities.  Might be more common then some of us would like to think.

It's like playing with Russian Roulette. One can get STDs.

Being new to Colorado, I was shocked at reading this in a few ads. In Floriduh, it's taboo. Everyone runs for the hills. If its mentioned on any boards, the hobbyist is attacked for asking and if a provider offers it,they are banned and blackballed.. I even think the cops go after them with gusto.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, 2Big said:

Too funy. Girls choke down on a guy's nut sans condom, then cry about bbfs. 

Perhaps because saliva isn't as conducive to transmission of HIV as are vaginal and seminal fluids https://www.hivtalk.net/how-can-hiv-be-transmitted-through-saliva/? I mean, what's a little herpes and hepatitis between friends?

On 1/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, BadBoy said:

Good point.  That is why I always send in my tongue first, for reconnaissance purposes.

:rolleyes:

Well,

I prefer the belly button test… being bi I’m VERY selective about DATY. If I’m working my way down and start to smell and odor of day old fish left out in the sun I’m coming right back up and figuring a way outta this place. It’s so much easier at a swingers club. You just excuse yourself or go to another space💋

On 1/21/2022 at 3:14 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

As everyone heads over to see who it is. Lol

I couldn’t find it! Unless that’s what “gfe all the way” means. Then there’s a few… 

This reminds me of a story outside the hobby though. I think most women have been asked by most of their “suitors.” One guy who I was really attracted to asked and I asked if he’d been tested recently. Not being judgy but I knew this guy had been around. He said he’d NEVER been tested and always goes raw. I rejected doing anything with him. Even when he tried a few years after. Years later I hear that he and his friends made a habit of this and were knowingly spreading disease. Like they thought it was funny. Anyway they all got cancelled and I really hope no one touches their dirty d1cks again. 

Please get tested, y’all. 

Also should maybe add that you shouldn’t trust peoples word for their test status and obviously use the best discretion if that’s what you wanna do with someone. I’ve also heard some providers feel they have no choice in the matter and I just hope the best for them. But obviously I wanna protect myself and in a perfect scenario I’d wanna know if my clients were engaging in bb with others. But the best thing is to assume or act like they are with anyone you’re with. 

1 hour ago, MyraGold said:

I couldn’t find it! Unless that’s what “gfe all the way” means. Then there’s a few…

Nah you’d have seen seen it because it was clearly listed as BBFS in the review but that portion was removed/edited out shortly after Hunter’s comment went up. 

48 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Nah you’d have seen seen it because it was clearly listed as BBFS in the review but that portion was removed/edited out shortly after Hunter’s comment went up. 

Ahhh yeah I bet that didn’t last long!

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

Gfe all the way... Is that another if you learn to read between the lines in reviews, you'll get the info you need on a provider? 

We need a new thread for all of those 😂

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Gfe all the way... Is that another if you learn to read between the lines in reviews, you'll get the info you need on a provider? 

The nomenclature is ridiculous at this point. Some ads and sites have several packages and verbiage that can be confusing and too “cutesy” leaving me wondering what exactly the differences are. Reviews try to get too creative but ultimately make things even more murky. I’ve just resorted to flat out asking providers questions directly. Of course that’s after I’m verified but before scheduling. This goes back to that good old point of communication. I’m not trying to waste anyone’s time or end up disappointed afterwards. 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Gfe all the way... We need a new thread for all of those 😂

I suppose that term has different meaning to some. Always play safe is my motto. Even in RL . To me inn today’s day and age you can never be to careful. Being low volume and selective is another way I feel safer but ALWAYS get tested often be sure🙏 

I just had another gentleman I’ve seen before reach out and what I was told was scary....BBFS isn’t something I’ve EVER done but apparently more and more providers are doing it. I’m even MORE cautious now with seeing gentlemen because of this. Please🙏🙏be careful out there💋 I know condoms are expensive but it’s worth not catching HEP C or HIV or anything else for that matter❤️

Edited by HeavenlyBellaCO

If you're banging a stranger, doesn't matter if it's a hooker or some chick you picked up via Tinder, don't do it unprotected, and that includes daty and getting your dick sucked. Full stop. Period. Also, don't rely on some hooker's moldy condoms, bring your own trusted brand. 

Acronyms are too convoluted these days. I always had looked at GFE as including kissing, which I Love, but if GFE or GFE all the ways is now referencing BB, I guess I'll need to study up on the newest undertones...i didnt know BB was as common as it seems it may be now.

On 5/29/2022 at 6:03 AM, 2Big said:

If you're banging a stranger, doesn't matter if it's a hooker or some chick you picked up via Tinder, don't do it unprotected, and that includes daty and getting your dick sucked. Full stop. Period. Also, don't rely on some hooker's moldy condoms, bring your own trusted brand. 

Is it just me or did moldy transcribe as used?

guys will pull off the condom when you're in doggy you have to be careful in that position n some guys can't wear a condom their dick is too small if a guy wants to bareback me I just be honest that I have a life long disease  ( that I'm medicated for ) that usually gets em to put one on if they even want to get with me after that but honesty is policy in my book 

Edited by sunshinelovely

13 hours ago, sunshinelovely said:

guys will pull off the condom when you're in doggy you have to be careful in that position n some guys can't wear a condom their dick is too small if a guy wants to bareback me I just be honest that I have a life long disease  ( that I'm medicated for ) that usually gets em to put one on if they even want to get with me after that but honesty is policy in my book 

A life-long illness condoms are an added layer of protection against? Yikes. They break, you know.

18 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

A life-long illness condoms are an added layer of protection against? Yikes. They break, you know.

hpv isn't passed on to another person when you're medicated n get it treated. I wouldn't work if I knew there was a chance it would be passed to somebody. A lot of people have this n won't even bother telling anybody cause nobody honestly needs to know as long as you are taking care of yourself 

Edited by sunshinelovely

On 9/25/2022 at 9:39 AM, sunshinelovely said:

hpv isn't passed on to another person when you're medicated n get it treated. I wouldn't work if I knew there was a chance it would be passed to somebody. A lot of people have this n won't even bother telling anybody cause nobody honestly needs to know as long as you are taking care of yourself 

And, a lot of people have it an don't know it...

On 1/21/2022 at 3:30 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

:lol:

I'll never go bb but do ask if it's on the menu just to screen them out, with one exception. You know who you are :wub:.

I'm sure you're the only one your exception has an exception for. :lol: 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:19 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not necessary. We have a running list of a ton of women who offer bbfs. 

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?27914-Bareback-Providers

Wow..........................LOL I usually don't pay these post too much attention but I must say I kept saying to myself, its something about this ??????  

This is a touchy subject but what is it anybody's business for what two people decide to do behind closed doors

I understand this is a community of people sharing sexy partners with each other n we want to keep the community safe. Once you let one person bb you n the guy leaves a review hinting at it to let other guys know ( which is not appreciated ) then MORE AND MORE guys come to you expecting that n it affects your business.

Let's face it,  girls who become providers there is no set rule book, you're on your own unless somebody helped show you the ropes then you may be ignorant to what's acceptable n not acceptable within the community n you learn with time as you continue your journey in this line of work.

If you want to go bb you should be ready to show a recent STD test or else DON'T ASK. It's such a headache with guys who come to you asking for bb. Even with an STD test n after showig it to you he could of slept with somebody after doing his panel n catch an STD n you wouldn't even know it until it showed up on your next panel test. I honestly feel it's just inevitable that this line of work will always be risky and to just move with caution.

It's so much easier to just be able to work on your own time instead of full time so you know if you turn a guy down for not wanting to wear a condom or show a recent test you know you'll be okay without having to take the appointment because you have the luxury to turn them down if you so choose to.

I think guys n girls are a lil too harsh about this whole bb thing n it's not an open conversation people want to have. Girls don't want to admit that it happens sometimes because of the backlash n criticism you'll recieve for being honest. Sometimes girls have to take an appointment to make ends meet n sometimes that guy who's willing to give you money doesn't want to wear a cover during y'all's time together. This business is risky n it's just the truth. Good for you if you wear a condom everytime n I would agree it's the best choice to make when gettig intimate but no need to be so critical of those who are comfortable with not wearing one. What you decide to do in private with somebody is between the two of you it's a conscious n consensual choice that two people make behind closed doors. And I'm NOT saying that I'm comfortable with not wearing a condom because I'm not. I'm just sharing my perspective on the topic.

On 10/11/2022 at 5:11 PM, Leigh5280 said:

I'm sure you're the only one your exception has an exception for. :lol: 

Not necessary. We have a running list of a ton of women who offer bbfs. 

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?27914-Bareback-Providers

A valid point, you had no way of knowing the inside joke. To reiterate, bbfs is for suckers and desperados, on both sides of the coin.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:20 PM, sunshinelovely said:

This is a touchy subject but what is it anybody's business for what two people decide to do behind closed doors

I understand this is a community of people sharing sexy partners with each other n we want to keep the community safe. Once you let one person bb you n the guy leaves a review hinting at it to let other guys know ( which is not appreciated ) then MORE AND MORE guys come to you expecting that n it affects your business.

Let's face it,  girls who become providers there is no set rule book, you're on your own unless somebody helped show you the ropes then you may be ignorant to what's acceptable n not acceptable within the community n you learn with time as you continue your journey in this line of work.

If you want to go bb you should be ready to show a recent STD test or else DON'T ASK. It's such a headache with guys who come to you asking for bb. Even with an STD test n after showig it to you he could of slept with somebody after doing his panel n catch an STD n you wouldn't even know it until it showed up on your next panel test. I honestly feel it's just inevitable that this line of work will always be risky and to just move with caution.

It's so much easier to just be able to work on your own time instead of full time so you know if you turn a guy down for not wanting to wear a condom or show a recent test you know you'll be okay without having to take the appointment because you have the luxury to turn them down if you so choose to.

I think guys n girls are a lil too harsh about this whole bb thing n it's not an open conversation people want to have. Girls don't want to admit that it happens sometimes because of the backlash n criticism you'll recieve for being honest. Sometimes girls have to take an appointment to make ends meet n sometimes that guy who's willing to give you money doesn't want to wear a cover during y'all's time together. This business is risky n it's just the truth. Good for you if you wear a condom everytime n I would agree it's the best choice to make when gettig intimate but no need to be so critical of those who are comfortable with not wearing one. What you decide to do in private with somebody is between the two of you it's a conscious n consensual choice that two people make behind closed doors. And I'm NOT saying that I'm comfortable with not wearing a condom because I'm not. I'm just sharing my perspective on the topic.

The odds of catching an STD from unprotected sex which, if I understand correctly, is not to be confused with an (asymptomatic) STI, are slightly lower than one in three https://flo.health/menstrual-cycle/sex/stis/chances-of-getting-an-std. I don't know much but, it's all a numbers game meaning, a nun is closer to zero than say, a "Debbie".

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 10/23/2022 at 10:38 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

The odds of catching an STD from unprotected sex which, if I understand correctly, is not to be confused with an (asymptomatic) STI, are slightly lower than one in three https://flo.health/menstrual-cycle/sex/stis/chances-of-getting-an-std. I don't know much but, it's all a numbers game meaning, a nun is closer to zero than say, a "Debbie".

Bro I swear you just exist here to troll everyone! Wtf man! You’re just a dick and at this point I doubt any of the ladies are actually interested in seeing you. Just why?

9 hours ago, BadTiming said:

Bro I swear you just exist here to troll everyone! Wtf man! You’re just a dick and at this point I doubt any of the ladies are actually interested in seeing you. Just why?

LOL. How do you know so much with your first post? Wouldn't be trolling would you? Who are you, Gandalf Black! :lol: