Madison Taylor

Where did everyone go?

24 posts in this topic

I miss the old days also. I feel everyone is more cautious. I miss the M&G's which were a chance to catch up and renew old friends. 

Yep, some folks are being more cautious.  The world has felt so crazy in the last 18 months and the adjustments to it have been challenging.  I'm not as active as I was, but still trying to find ways to enjoy life.  I'm just very glad that TOB is still here and providing a forum for those of us who enjoy having fun.

Sesta Fosta and Covid…

No doubt what was and what is just aren’t the same.  But what will be can be affected by the choices we make.  If a hoppin board is what this community really wants then the community should make that a goal and set forth in that direction.  

We all know the horny isn’t going away so hopefully horny will do what horny used to do and we’ll see the community boards bounce back!

Part of my reason is that I have removed the “Winter” from my Texan status. (Winter Texan == Snow Bird) Bought a house, changed my DL, sold my Aurora domicile, etc.  I still have a tenuous CO connection with my mountain property & friends. Another is that the isolation of Covid led me to find a more full-time partner.

I still enjoy the conversations here, but I’m not likely to participate in other board activities.

So....  a question for our lovely providers: does reduced board activity reflect a post-covid change in the frequency of date activity? 

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

So....  a question for our lovely providers: does reduced board activity reflect a post-covid change in the frequency of date activity? 

I don't think so .. 

22 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I don't think so .. 

great to hear!!!!

Speaks volumes to the qaulity of providers and that horny is as horny was:)))

I have had the same thoughts!!  Sooo. With that in mind I propose a recipe exchange. This may not go anywhere. Could be a flop but I think we could all have fun exchanging favorite morning dishes. Favorite desserts, special dinner recipes. We could have fun telling about a spectacular recipe fail. 

One of my favorite breakfast recipes is so easy but a huge favorite with my grandkids: Krusteaze buttermilk pancake mix, follow directions on the package but add cinnamon, sugar and vanilla to taste. I make my own syrup. About a cup of dark brown sugar, not quite a fourth cup of water, dash of vanilla and a couple dollops of butter. Let it boil as it cools it will thicken. Even in their teens now, they still love my pancakes.  

On 9/23/2021 at 5:40 AM, Madison Taylor said:

I remember when this forum was poppin' you could read stuff for hours and be entertained. Now there's never any new topics and it seems like all the funnies have gone away.  It seems as tho the pandemic changed everything including personalities and having a bit of time to relax and take in a little reading.  I miss the old days I don't know about you guys :(

White knights and keyboard warriors killed the forums long time ago. Hobby activity continues tho, and that is good

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I like to cook naked lol can lick the Syrup off 

You just have to be careful about grease spatters or hot liquid spatters that can hit some sensitive areas.  ;)

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

One of the first rules. I learned as a nudist:

NEVER cook bacon naked!!!🥴

15 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I now have an image in my mind🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

One of the first rules. I learned as a nudist:

NEVER cook bacon naked!!!🥴

Always wear an apron😂

I’ve been absent  from the forums for awhile and was also surprised from lack of posts. Maybe I should start a thread of my stories the last12 months. I feel  I’m pretty smart about things but I allowed myself to be scammed a couple of times. (None from this site) I also went the sugar baby route which was a rip. I’ll start a thread soon on these topics. 

I

It seems the sugar baby stories all paint a similar picture…….year after year……

Well the problem with a sugar baby is if you want to keep one, you can't hobby like you used to. Unless you have unlimited funds. Which is where I am now.  I can have one or the other but not both. So if I start to hobby, all my references are stale. Sugar babies don't ask for any. What to do, what to do.

15 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Well the problem with a sugar baby is if youwant to keep one, you can't hobby like you used to. Unless you have unlimited funds. Which is where I am now.  I can have one or the other but not both. So if I start to hobby, all my references are stale. Sugar babies don't ask for any. What to do, what to do.

Ha - what to do for sure - i guess in the end it is a good problem to have wonderign which beautiful woman you may end up in:) i mean on a date with:)

but same picture....it is a dilemma for sure - but my experience here is most if not all end up back on the hobby side because of the cost, variety, and ease...

16 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Well the problem with a sugar baby is if you want to keep one, you can't hobby like you used to. Unless you have unlimited funds. Which is where I am now.  I can have one or the other but not both. So if I start to hobby, all my references are stale. Sugar babies don't ask for any. What to do, what to do.

I recently reentered the hobby after a two year pause.  I started with a couple providers I had seen often who were willing to see me without new references.  They in turn provided updated references which opened the door to new partners. 

5 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Ha - what to do for sure - i guess in the end it is a good problem to have wonderign which beautiful woman you may end up in:) i mean on a date with:)

but same picture....it is a dilemma for sure - but my experience here is most if not all end up back on the hobby side because of the cost, variety, and ease...

I have a beautiful, sexy, hot, sugar baby but no sex. WTF. But we are good friends for almost a year now.  It would be less costly and less time consuming, less heartache if I would have stayed with TOB. You can’t have both as was said by the gentleman before, unless funds are unlimited. I guess I wanted more of a relationship which I wanted on TOB but that was not possible. The SB route was not the answer. Be careful guys of what you really want. 

Down south here in Pueblo there is very little going on, and the selection is slim with disappointment the usual result.

Colorado Springs offers more options, but not much better overall.

Denver is 4 hours round trip, not something that can be done to scratch an occasional itch.

I was spoiled for 7 years, nice steady thing with a great lady, two or three visits per month. Then her life led her on another path and I have been missing the good times.

Looked into the SB thing. A world of totally unrealistic expectations from what I have seen.

The occasional need to escape reality seems to lead directly to conflict with reality.