Savoir Faire

Something your provider did that turned you on instantly

58 posts in this topic

Is there something that a PROVIDER did that really turned you on and she wasn't aware of her actions? I will start off with my own little story. I arrived at this hotel and at the end of the hallway, I saw this beautiful girl with long hair down to her ass and looking very pretty. Very sexy/classy looking woman. I remember I almost ditched the reason I was at the hotel in the first place to go and introduce myself to this woman. Funny thing is by the time I got down to the end of the hall, she had unlocked her door and went in and exactly 2 minutes later LOL, I got a text inviting me to a room that happened to be the same one she went in. Crazy huh, yep LOL the woman I had the HOTS for was the same woman I was coming to see in the first place. Okay now to what turned me on, it was the fact that I got turned on in my REAL WORLD MODE, thinking I missed out on her because she went in her room and I got to actually go in the same room in my FANTASY WORLD.

I'll chime in here Savoir Faire; For me....I met a lady for the first time and as we were making our introductions and starting to break the ice.... she kissed me on the lips! I was taken back because I wasn't sure if she was GFE or not(her reviews didn't say anything to confirm). She could tell that I was shocked and asked if that was OK? I said of course! It just surprised me. 

She wasn't aggressive, just seductively went in for a kiss. It only got better from there! Talk about surprising you and exceeding your expectations :)

6 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

I'll chime in here Savoir Faire; For me....I met a lady for the first time and as we were making our introductions and starting to break the ice.... she kissed me on the lips! I was taken back because I wasn't sure if she was GFE or not(her reviews didn't say anything to confirm). She could tell that I was shocked and asked if that was OK? I said of course! It just surprised me. 

She wasn't aggressive, just seductively went in for a kiss. It only got better from there! Talk about surprising you and exceeding your expectations :)

Mr Rogers she caught you totally off guard with that kiss huh? I can only imagine LOL you getting that instant rise of blood pressure in the heat of that moment. Just to be nosey, have you seen this woman again or just that one time?

3 hours ago, Maclovin said:

Returning messages / emails. Courtesy is sexy.

Mac can you elaborate on this a little more. Do all of the women that return your messages/emails turn you on or was it a specific one that you didn't think you had a chance with?

Ask away! I have not had the opportunity to see her again. But she has been around. Our schedules just aren't lining up..... or should I say; mine isn't. I would hope she would see me again if asked. 

2 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Ask away! I have not had the opportunity to see her again. But she has been around. Our schedules just aren't lining up..... or should I say; mine isn't. I would hope she would see me again if asked. 

Mr Rogers it would be interesting to see how the next meeting would go for you and her. I totally understand when it comes to scheduling, my schedule is always a work in progress and it keeps me from being able to book at times as well. Trust me, if she remembers the way you looked at her when she planted that unsuspecting kiss on you, LOL she definitely will want to see you again..............Don't give up on her, make that shit happen my friend.....

Call me by my name, it made me feel like I was more than a notch on the bedpost. 

she was the woman in the pictures when she answered the door....

10 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

she was the woman in the pictures when she answered the door....

I would have to say that when she looks just like her pics, well she won't have hardly any work to put in once the door closes behind me. Mr Toad did you lose your cool once you saw that she was the same woman as her advertised pics?

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

On about the third date with my ATATF I showed up almost an hour early to the neighborhood.  Decided that was just fine and went into a coffee shop to get a snack and a drink.  So I am standing in line and I hear whispered from behind me, "Hey, how are you doing, gorgeous?" and I turn around and it was my date, on the same mission (drink and a snack).  Once I recovered my tongue, I replied with some nonsense and we ended up sitting down together and just talking, like on a real third date.  After a bit of absolutely charming discussion,  she looked at her (antique analog) watch and said, "well, sweetheart, I have to go, I have an appointment," and got up and walked off.  I didn't know what to do, it was turning into one of my real-life dates, watching her walk away in her raincoat.  And then.... after about five steps.... she turned around, flashed me the red underwear she had on under the coat, and gave me a wink and a come-hither finger wag, and I realized, "Oh God, I am the appointment she didn't want to be late for."  I lept up and walked with her down the street, so proud to be walking such a gorgeous woman to her home for a date.  And what a date it was.

I was smitten, totally smitten.......

.....and I still am, years later.

This is super Duper Hottttt! She’s a keeper ;) 

xx

Unexpectedly opened the door in her birthday suit. I momentarily lost the power of speech, and any plans I had for a slow, gradual buildup went out the window. What a wild 90 minutes...

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

On about the third date with my ATATF I showed up almost an hour early to the neighborhood.  Decided that was just fine and went into a coffee shop to get a snack and a drink.  So I am standing in line and I hear whispered from behind me, "Hey, how are you doing, gorgeous?" and I turn around and it was my date, on the same mission (drink and a snack).  Once I recovered my tongue, I replied with some nonsense and we ended up sitting down together and just talking, like on a real third date.  After a bit of absolutely charming discussion,  she looked at her (antique analog) watch and said, "well, sweetheart, I have to go, I have an appointment," and got up and walked off.  I didn't know what to do, it was turning into one of my real-life dates, watching her walk away in her raincoat.  And then.... after about five steps.... she turned around, flashed me the red underwear she had on under the coat, and gave me a wink and a come-hither finger wag, and I realized, "Oh God, I am the appointment she didn't want to be late for."  I lept up and walked with her down the street, so proud to be walking such a gorgeous woman to her home for a date.  And what a date it was.

Wow, now that one kinda kept me in suspense for a bit. I was trying to hurry up and get to the end to see if you got a text or call to come on over. I don't know why but to see these HOTTIES in the REAL WORLD is magical, would you not agree?

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

Unexpectedly opened the door in her birthday suit. I momentarily lost the power of speech, and any plans I had for a slow, gradual buildup went out the window. What a wild 90 minutes...

SB12 have you seen her since? If so, are you getting as worked up as you did that day?

5 hours ago, Just Jos said:

This is super Duper Hottttt! She’s a keeper ;) 

xx

Hmmmm I wonder if Jos owns a raincoat??????

10 hours ago, BadBoy said:

That sounds hot...  Seeing a provider outside the appointment time would be cool.  I understand most probably haveca fear of the hobbyist getting the wrong idea but for me it would just add to my interest seeing them as just another attractive woman in public.  ONE TIME I went to breakfast with a provider before an appointment and it was fun just chatting but also knowing that afterwards we would be enjoying something different. 

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Hmmmm I wonder if Jos owns a raincoat??????

Sadly -  I’m not that cool! Just giving props to whoever that Queen is :-)

20 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mac can you elaborate on this a little more. Do all of the women that return your messages/emails turn you on or was it a specific one that you didn't think you had a chance with?

Somewhat sarcastic. It is more a feeling that I am dealing with a prudent professional when communication is prompt and well organized.

Like when I book a week or two of heli skiing. If the admin staff doesn't have their aft together enough with communication, why should I trust that their equipment is  properly maintained, or that guides are fully credentialed and trained.

Same with providers. If communication is sketch, why should I trust that they are prudent with their health,? Which could affect my health.

18 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I would have to say that when she looks just like her pics, well she won't have hardly any work to put in once the door closes behind me. Mr Toad did you lose your cool once you saw that she was the same woman as her advertised pics?

agreed...

maybe just me:  but when looking forward to a date i often fantasize about it and the imagery is provided by the images from her online profile - and when it turns out the fantasy and the reality are the same - it isn't so much losing my cool as how damn cool it is the fantasy and reality are about to be the same:)

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

SB12 have you seen her since? If so, are you getting as worked up as you did that day?

I have seen her a few time since. Always a wild ride. Each time I schedule  the anticipation just prior to the appointment is nearly unbearable. I am always surprised that I last more than 5 minutes.....

7 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Sadly -  I’m not that cool! Just giving props to whoever that Queen is :-)

Isn't she lovely (Stevie Wonder), Isn't she wonderful....................................The REVIEW says that you are that cool ................... and more...........

14 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I have seen her a few time since. Always a wild ride. Each time I schedule  the anticipation just prior to the appointment is nearly unbearable. I am always surprised that I last more than 5 minutes.....

Wow..........She seems to have your number SB12. I know a few that have my number as well, so I totally get where you are coming from.

14 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

agreed...

maybe just me:  but when looking forward to a date i often fantasize about it and the imagery is provided by the images from her online profile - and when it turns out the fantasy and the reality are the same - it isn't so much losing my cool as how damn cool it is the fantasy and reality are about to be the same:)

So the Old Toad is not just horny, you are pretty cool too huh? You are reminding me of this one provider that I honestly thought was using fake pics and all when I first started out. So I use to see here as a fantasy and then I finally met her and like you said, the fantasy/reality equaled the same girl ................... How lovely/cool it was to finally have met that fantasy...........

16 hours ago, Maclovin said:

Somewhat sarcastic. It is more a feeling that I am dealing with a prudent professional when communication is prompt and well organized.

Like when I book a week or two of heli skiing. If the admin staff doesn't have their aft together enough with communication, why should I trust that their equipment is  properly maintained, or that guides are fully credentialed and trained.

Same with providers. If communication is sketch, why should I trust that they are prudent with their health,? Which could affect my health.

Enough said Mr Mac..................If the Company/Business is sketchy/cloudy, why trust in what you are getting, you want to feel safe and I can understand that. Sort of like driving up to purchase a Bugatti and you get in it for a test drive and you see that it is unclean with blood stains on the seats.

Not on an initial meeting, but when arranging for a second (and subsequent) visit(s).....during our texts to set up the playtime, she described in playful and somewhat graphic what she was looking forward to, what I should look forward to and what we will both enjoy !!  Gotta say, it got me hard as a rock.

14 hours ago, average1 said:

Not on an initial meeting, but when arranging for a second (and subsequent) visit(s).....during our texts to set up the playtime, she described in playful and somewhat graphic what she was looking forward to, what I should look forward to and what we will both enjoy !!  Gotta say, it got me hard as a rock.

So AVG its safe to say that she became more comfortable the second visit. Wow, my kind of woman right there. Darn, some guys have all the luck (Rod Stewart) LOL....

On 7/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, average1 said:

That right there is HOT!

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

That right there is HOT!

Yep, it is.  It depends on the relationship with the lady and if it in her comfort zone.  For some, it seems to be fun.  If it isn't, no big deal.  When it happens, it is a treat.  Great for building anticipation.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:37 AM, Steve Rogers said:

Yes kissing  is good way to start off