tide32

JUST PULL THE SHIT!,

20 posts in this topic

Prayers to your niece🙏🏻❤️

Hope every thing turns out good for her.

11 hours ago, tide32 said:

Don’t think you can die from a tooth ache, think again. About thirteen years ago I almost died after a root canal. I wound up with alpha-strep in my brain, spent two weeks in the hospital and twelve weeks on antibiotics. Had to actually learn to read and write again.

Found out yesterday that my niece is having open heart surgery today and she’s only forty four. WTF! A bacteria from a infected tooth damaged two valves in her heart. She had asked the dentist to pull them a long time ago but all they wanted to do is a root canal, filling or some other bullshit to keep your ass coming back. Luckily she documented everything after what happened to me.  This shit sucks.😠🤬

Jeez! That’s horrible. Praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery! 💕

WT?!?!

thoyhhts and prayers going to your niece and all the well wishes I can muster!!

13 hours ago, tide32 said:

Don’t think you can die from a tooth ache, think again. About thirteen years ago I almost died after a root canal. I wound up with alpha-strep in my brain, spent two weeks in the hospital and twelve weeks on antibiotics. Had to actually learn to read and write again.

Found out yesterday that my niece is having open heart surgery today and she’s only forty four. WTF! A bacteria from a infected tooth damaged two valves in her heart. She had asked the dentist to pull them a long time ago but all they wanted to do is a root canal, filling or some other bullshit to keep your ass coming back. Luckily she documented everything after what happened to me.  This shit sucks.😠🤬

Sending good thoughts to your niece and the rest of you family.  Bacterial infections can affect your entire body in so many ways.  About 5 years ago, I had an abscess in my upper mouth that had me in the emergency room on dual antibiotic drips.  It pressed against my brain and temporarily affected vision in one eye and left me really foggy and confused for about a week.  Take care.

Just wanted to thank all of you for you good wishes. Got back today from Missouri and everything went great. She back on her feet and mean as  snake. She takes after my sister. 

Thanks everyone. ;)

This reply might be lame by anyone one here, but here it goes.

A very similar thing happened to a relative of mine. He had a tooth ache for a couple months and ignored it. It went septic and almost killed him in a similar manner to what you described. "bad teeth" and advance hearth disease seem to hand in hand.

Everyone, go see your dentist on a regular basis. I HATE to go but do regularly.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:02 PM, tide32 said:

According to what I was told by the dentist (whether true or not) they dont want to PULL your teeth because when they do it starts to compromise your bone structure in your mouth causing other potential issues as well and making future work on your mouth more difficult. Again just what I was told by a couple of sources of which one was a dentist.

Teeth and everything in the mouth is connected to the central nervous system.
Tide, I am happy to hear your niece is better! My young niece just graduated From high school. Time has a way of moving too Fast in life!  Always a plus to stay healthy. We all must go to the dentist! Don't neglect your teeth. Most dentists have dental plans. Repeat with me- “I’m a Viking! I can do this! I’m a Viking I can do this!”

(My personal battle Mantra).

On 4/30/2021 at 9:02 PM, tide32 said:

Crazy! 

On 5/21/2021 at 11:50 PM, tide32 said:

Just wanted to thank all of you for you good wishes. Got back today from Missouri and everything went great. She back on her feet and mean as  snake. She takes after my sister. 

Thanks everyone. ;)

Glad to hear that she's better! Prayers up for her, you and the family!

On 5/22/2021 at 0:44 AM, sparkey600 said:

This reply might be lame by anyone one here, but here it goes.

A very similar thing happened to a relative of mine. He had a tooth ache for a couple months and ignored it. It went septic and almost killed him in a similar manner to what you described. "bad teeth" and advance hearth disease seem to hand in hand.

Everyone, go see your dentist on a regular basis. I HATE to go but do regularly.

Better yet. Go to your dentist and punch him rite in the mouth.:cool:

On 5/23/2021 at 9:20 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Teeth and everything in the mouth is connected to the central nervous system.
Tide, I am happy to hear your niece is better! My young niece just graduated From high school. Time has a way of moving too Fast in life!  Always a plus to stay healthy. We all must go to the dentist! Don't neglect your teeth. Most dentists have dental plans. Repeat with me- “I’m a Viking! I can do this! I’m a Viking I can do this!”

(My personal battle Mantra).

I like your mantra!

Dental health is extremely important,however,some will perform unnecessary work.2 years ago,I decided to switch dentist because she found a cavity (there was none) On the first visit,he wanted to extract 3 teeth!I have all my teeth and  had no pain. I think I found a solution,I choose a dentist who is part of a major hospital.He/she is less likely to perform work not required. I can not believe that those who are supposed to be held to a higher standard would be unethical.

In urban areas where birth rate is low,more  Caesarean section is performed! Google it.

Edited by infinity
I added a sentence

16 hours ago, infinity said:

In urban areas where birth rate is low,more  Caesarean section is performed! Google it.

More mastectomies are performed than lumpectomies for breath cancer in rural areas.  The reason is aftercare.  Access to radiation treatments (required for most lumpectomies), not to mention the extended downtime, are often a problem for rural patients.

On 5/28/2021 at 7:43 PM, tide32 said:

Better yet. Go to your dentist and punch him rite in the mouth.:cool:

yup.....

In my lifetime I have had two good friends who died from complications of Endocarditis due to teeth issues.

In general, oral care is pretty fuckn paramount!  Neglecting that hole and it’s contents can lead to some major health, specifically heart, issues down the road.  Someone I know died threes years ago at the age of 66 because he hadn’t been to the dentist in over 25 years.  It resulted in heart attacks and death...

19 hours ago, Shyguy said:

In general, oral care is pretty fuckn paramount!  Neglecting that hole and it’s contents can lead to some major health, specifically heart, issues down the road.  Someone I know died threes years ago at the age of 66 because he hadn’t been to the dentist in over 25 years.  It resulted in heart attacks and death...

Yep, it's important.  Heck, our teeth and gums are pretty close to our brain, so taking care of them can be critical.  So sorry to hear about your friend who died.

I was broke, and I mean broke and suffered through a cracked tooth for 3 years.  Finally the day I was to have it pulled, I had to go to the ER for an erratic heartbeat.  No specific issues were identified by my heart has never been quite right since.  Now I never miss the dentist every 6 months.