Brandon-C

A Tale of the Gullible and Knowing When to walk away.... but not walking away.

16 posts in this topic

Ok I was debating on posting this but I think I was OVERLY patient in the situation. 

From the 11th-14th (gullible me) had been trying to set something up with said provider. I don't want to blow up her spot cuz maybe she just hates me for some reason, I don't really know or get it.

But all it was, days of a series of sparse texting, and ghost confirmations I live a bit far away and understand but the provider was well aware of time and distance and still agreed to come and even agreed on donation.

But then when the 13th rolls around we when finally get on a good corresponding time frame and set up a time to meet at 3-3:30 ish in the afternoon. 

Noon thirty rolls around and I sent a text that i picked up a few things for the visit.

I get a text at 3:57 "my ride broke down, still want me to come?"

she says she has a ride from a friend but has to wait for them to get across town. This is at 4:43

9:39pm "They just showed"
Me: If you're going to come yeah sure 1210pm
       Are you going to come or do you even want to? 1223pm
       This feels like yesterday all over again..... 1:12
Provider: should I leave now 1:26pm

Yes 1:28pm
Ok 1:29pm

So you're otw rn? 2:01pm
       U still in Denver? 2:54
Yes on the way my friend is making me drive and I go a little slower up the mtns but on the way 3:05pm
      Wait do you know where I live?
[mountain town] is where Im headed 5:04

What exit you by? 5:05
Just leaving Denver had to get an oil change and a new tire because it keeps going flat. 5:05  <--------- • wtf?!?! ? I feel like Im being Punked or am in that scene in Snatch where Charlie keeps cooking the sausages.  

Is it ok if I call you 5:14?

I didn't come yet because your right you didn't tell me you address yeah and I'm not going that far without an address sorry 7:11pm

Look, I get that it's a ways to come with out an address, what I don't get is why she would say that she was headed to town (twice) but never actually left? And if the address was the deciding factor 1. Why not ask for it when you were "on the way" and 2. Why would you choose the last minute to bring that up?

This has just left me confused AF, Other than me being Over-simpishly-extremely gullible; what did I do wrong in the situation? And should I be sketched out to give out my address? This is a well reviewed provider so I'm completely baffled at what to do. HALP!

Way to much BS for my taste...i would move on to another more willing provider.

This is too much goofing around. If she does incall, schedule an appointment, and show up at her place on time. 

If that doesn't work, just forget her, and go with another provider.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:51 AM, Brandon-C said:

Ok I was debating on posting this but I think I was OVERLY patient in the situation. 

From the 11th-14th (gullible me) had been trying to set something up with said provider. I don't want to blow up her spot cuz maybe she just hates me for some reason, I don't really know or get it.

But all it was, days of a series of sparse texting, and ghost confirmations I live a bit far away and understand but the provider was well aware of time and distance and still agreed to come and even agreed on donation.

But then when the 13th rolls around we when finally get on a good corresponding time frame and set up a time to meet at 3-3:30 ish in the afternoon. 

Noon thirty rolls around and I sent a text that i picked up a few things for the visit.

she says she has a ride from a friend but has to wait for them to get across town. This is at 4:43

Yes on the way my friend is making me drive and I go a little slower up the mtns but on the way 3:05pm

Just leaving Denver had to get an oil change and a new tire because it keeps going flat. 5:05  <--------- • wtf?!?! ? I feel like Im being Punked or am in that scene in Snatch where Charlie keeps cooking the sausages.  

I didn't come yet because your right you didn't tell me you address yeah and I'm not going that far without an address sorry 7:11pm

Look, I get that it's a ways to come with out an address, what I don't get is why she would say that she was headed to town (twice) but never actually left? And if the address was the deciding factor 1. Why not ask for it when you were "on the way" and 2. Why would you choose the last minute to bring that up?

This has just left me confused AF, Other than me being Over-simpishly-extremely gullible; what did I do wrong in the situation? And should I be sketched out to give out my address? This is a well reviewed provider so I'm completely baffled at what to do. HALP!

Sorry but if there wasn't a response on the first day chances are I would have tried another lady. When she finally responded after a period of time I would then politely decline and let her know that I may try again another time when I get another chance to visit a lady again.

OMIGOD, why are you wasting all this time texting with a hooker. Either she'll show or she won't.

I've said this years ago: a hooker is gonna text you: I'm about to pull into your driveway, where u at? 5 hours later you're still waiting. 

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

OMIGOD, why are you wasting all this time texting with a hooker. Either she'll show or she won't.

I've said this years ago: a hooker is gonna text you: I'm about to pull into your driveway, where u at? 5 hours later you're still waiting. 

VERY few providers in my area and NONE of them offer what I'm looking for.  And that's NOT the only line I had in the water. Others that did similar to this one but this one was by far the worst.

Edited by Brandon-C

Not sure 'gullible' is the right word, unless you're certain this provider was deliberately stringing you along for her own amusement--which is possible, I suppose, but far less likely than that she's simply a flake. Don't worry, with time and experience you'll develop a sixth sense for flakiness--in the hobby and all other walks of life--and learn to steer clear of it. Bon chance!

8 hours ago, Brandon-C said:

VERY few providers in my area and NONE of them offer what I'm looking for.  And that's NOT the only line I had in the water. Others that did similar to this one but this one was by far the worst.

If you're looking for the runaround then you found the right provider. If that's not what you're after then this particular provider isn't offering what you're looking for.

14 hours ago, 2Big said:

She can't exactly pull into a driveway with no address. Lol. What provider drives to the mountains without an address for where she's having the visit anyway?   

You're not gullible. You just can't smell a rotten fish when it's right under your nose. Maybe that's your nature. Or maybe you'll learn.

And this, my friend, is why you should stick to incalls. You’d be surprised how much less often your car breaks down, has a flat tire, gets stuck in traffic, etc.

I understand you and don't fault you at all. You found a girl that matched what you wanted as far as age, looks, height, etc. All of us here want that.  I am sure every guy here has wanted to meet someone similar but for some reason missed the opportunity. She said she would come to you, which if you are a busy person, it saves you a lot of travel time. Time is money as they say. You were patient and didn't blow her phone up. This was  because she is what you were looking for and you didn't want to lose your chance. 

So all I can say is like was mentioned before. Set up an incall,  if you still wish one more shot. I know it will involve travel on your end. Do this on day where you could get a room. Maybe get screened with someone else. If she falls through, forget about her and use you room to meet someone else. Otherwise keep fishing. Eventually you will catch a girl of your dreams.

On 4/23/2021 at 2:51 AM, Brandon-C said:

This sounds fucking crazy and why would you want to continue down this path?🤷‍♀️

I sympathize being in a remote location and looking... best bet is to go to where the ladies are at. Get an incall in a happening metropolis. Meet and see a provider you like in her area, first. Build a bit of rapport before asking her to drive into the woods to see you. Two way street