steaminsteve

Mulani Butterfly

33 posts in this topic

Mulani Butterfly 405-501-4026
Colorado Companion

Found Mulani Butterfly on adultsearch.

I texted her and she said she is in Denver. Her website mulanibutterfly.nl says she is on TOB and P411. Can someone help find her TOB profile for me?

I didn't see anywhere on her web page where she said she was on TOB. She does claim that her photos have been verified on p411 and Eros, whatever that means, and provides links to both of the main pages for those sites, but not her page or listing for either site.

I'm no expert like some others here, but my searching on P411 came up with zip. I never heard of P411 verifying photos ... especially if the lady isn't a member. If she was on P411, she would have a member ID number she could give you. Otherwise, I'm suspicious of someone who states that their photos are verified by P411. 

If it were me ... I'd move on. 

I am going to say she is possibly a scammer.

Her main web page when you click the link says TOB Member, P411, Eros, Slixa.

When you click the TOB link, it does not take you to a profile for her. When you do a member search for her on TOB, it comes up with nothing. When you click the P411 link, same thing (and every lady that I know that is a P411 member lists their member number which she does not).  Same issues for Slixa and EROS, the ljk does not take you a profile for her.

I would recommend a hard pass on her.

Hey thank you for looking into it. I also asked her for her TOB handle and P411 ID yesterday and still have not heard back. I will let you know if that changes, otherwise a definite pass. 

7 hours ago, steaminsteve said:

Hey thank you for looking into it. I also asked her for her TOB handle and P411 ID yesterday and still have not heard back. I will let you know if that changes, otherwise a definite pass. 

I doubt if you will hear back

I would add as a general red flag not just relative to her - her contact form requests your p411 id if you are a member.  Were she a member she would know that is a direct violation of p411 rules to give out one's id other than thru direct messaging on the site.  Don't do it and think twice about anyone that asks you to.

10 hours ago, steaminsteve said:

I contacted her today and she got back to me late this afternoon. Here's what she said 

"I'm not all the way set up yet hun I'm still new but I have a website that has all of my pictures and information so I can send you that. I actually need someone to vouch for me on p411 so I can continue the process."

I told her I can't vouch for her on p411 since we haven't met yet. What's the process to become a TOB provider? It might super complicated or through... Ladies or admin, a little insight maybe..?

I'm holding off till she gets fully set up and verified. 

Good luck with whatever you decide.

4 hours ago, kitty_licker said:

What's the process to become a TOB provider?

My understanding is that you can submit a review and fill out all of her profile information, then she can claim the profile. I heard you have to have 10+ reviews here on TOB for it to be accepted.

2 hours ago, steaminsteve said:

She is real and legit! Only here till Tuesday, as for this visit anyway. Her only no was spanking the butterfly, lol jk. That's all I need to say for now...

DM me if you want more info.

Write a review of her for all the other guys who might be interested now or when she may return.

3 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Her review is posted on TER.

A review on TER doesn't help a lot fo the guys here on TOB.  If you aren't a TER member where you can see details, you see nothing.

Submit a review on TOB for all to see.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

A review on TER doesn't help a lot fo the guys here on TOB.  If you aren't a TER member where you can see details, you see nothing.

Submit a review on TOB for all to see.

Since TOB is not accepting new female members, I don't know that this is possible. 

I actually submitted the review on TER first since she has no TER reviews, I needed it to be approved first for her to get a TER#. When writing a new review here on TOB it askes for P411, ECCIE and TER. She does have a review already on ECCIE. 

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

Since TOB is not accepting new female members, I don't know that this is possible. 

I did submit the review here and it is currently pending. went this route non-member-profile-question

So now she is one of the cool ones with all the links on her profile, lol... . We will see how this goes because she does want a TOB profile.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:03 PM, kitty_licker said:

I contacted her today and she got back to me late this afternoon. Here's what she said 

"I'm not all the way set up yet hun I'm still new but I have a website that has all of my pictures and information so I can send you that. I actually need someone to vouch for me on p411 so I can continue the process."

I told her I can't vouch for her on p411 since we haven't met yet. What's the process to become a TOB provider? It might super complicated or through... Ladies or admin, a little insight maybe..?

I'm holding off till she gets fully set up and verified. 

Good luck with whatever you decide.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:08 AM, ilovewomen said:

I am going to say she is possibly a scammer.

Her main web page when you click the link says TOB Member, P411, Eros, Slixa.

When you click the TOB link, it does not take you to a profile for her. When you do a member search for her on TOB, it comes up with nothing. When you click the P411 link, same thing (and every lady that I know that is a P411 member lists their member number which she does not).  Same issues for Slixa and EROS, the ljk does not take you a profile for her.

I would recommend a hard pass on her.

Dude - you are the only guy here who is GUARANTEED to pee in the punch bowl EVERYTIME someone is thinking about taking a sip....

I bet you tell those around you not to breath because its too risky, and that oxygen is fake. You haven't added one single review to the 3 ladies you've seen for  over 2 years now!

Do you ever venture out at all???  You really seem too scared by your own shadow to take a step out in the open, and you want to discourage everyone else from catching a ray of sunshine!

What a drag.

I tell it like it is.

I’ve run into tons of scammers over the years.  The fact that she was and is listing herself as a TOB member is a lie and a scam.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I tell it like it is.

I’ve run into tons of scammers over the years.  The fact that she was and is listing herself as a TOB member is a lie and a scam.

Well, there’s this...

Maybe be more careful posting as an authority in every single thread...

Before I posted what I originally said, I researched her web site and the links she posted where she was saying she was a member of P411 and TOB.

The links she posted at the time I researched were not true.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:57 PM, jjkkiio said:

Probably dodge this one guys. A No Show for me. 

You should do a review for her so people can stumble across it on here.  

Hmmmm.  Maybe what I suggested earlier is the right thing to do. Pass.

59 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Hmmmm.  Maybe what I suggested earlier is the right thing to do. Pass.

Hmmm, maybe what we should do is let people make their own decisions based on the information available instead of just telling them to pass.

However, if you have any actual experience with Mulani, please feel free to share it.   Not you being unable to find pages for her, not your impression from a single add - but your actual experience that would cause someone to distrust here.

I saw Mulani last week in her DTC location. She responded quickly to my texts. She's real (with the nose ring and the butterfly tattoo). it's definitely her. Sweet girl, think she left our area and traveled to California for now. I'm still a noob here but I'll try to submit a full review of her if I can (she told me she was working on trying to become a member here). Either way, I can vouch that she's real and her pics are real and she's definitely not a scammer.

56 minutes ago, ajohnson899 said:

What was the decision on her?  Safe or not?

You have to make your own decision on if she is safe or not.

Read the thread and all the comments and that may give you enough insight to make your decision.

Given the number of recent positive TOB reviews I dont understand the on going hesitancy. If she's your type it seems that all indicators foretell a positive experience...

Thread was made prior to her joining TOB so it does appear safer now than it did then.

On 2/23/2021 at 0:03 PM, Fenrir373 said:

I saw Mulani last week in her DTC location. She responded quickly to my texts. She's real (with the nose ring and the butterfly tattoo). it's definitely her. Sweet girl, think she left our area and traveled to California for now. I'm still a noob here but I'll try to submit a full review of her if I can (she told me she was working on trying to become a member here). Either way, I can vouch that she's real and her pics are real and she's definitely not a scammer.

Did not see a review posted here from him either.

Edited by ajohnson899

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Given the number of recent positive TOB reviews I dont understand the on going hesitancy. If she's your type it seems that all indicators foretell a positive experience...

She does appear to be LEGIT and very busy from the long list of recent reviews. Seems like SS got what he wanted, now all he has to do is schedule an appointment.......................