Alex

Local long term provider: pro and cons.

15 posts in this topic

Last time I think about re-enter myself in to some fun. But I'm not sure about traveling ladies.

Any advices based on experience for men aged within late 50 ... 60?

What kind of advice are you seeking? Old-guy friendly provider recomendations? Performance enhancement pills? Stock tips? 

Yea or nay travelling ladies?  If you are most likely to try to see one or two regulars many times each I say go local, or maybe those who travel a path that leads through town regularly.  On the other hand if you are a one and done see as many different ladies as possible type then travelling ladies may be fine.  But it is almost always easier to verify and research locals and much easier to reliably get to see when in the mood lol. 

A couple years ago while my reg was unavailable, saw a traveler from Miami. From that time on would see her every month when she returned, til COVID last year. Still perfect for me, but as always YMMV.

Speaking from experience ;) - your age is not an issue; and many ladies, in-fact prefer older men.  Reasons should be obvious.  In my experience, traveling ladies are fine, but most ladies either local or traveling; tend to give a better experience as they get to know you. 

I'm older than you are and my age has not been an issue with any of the ladies I've seen.  Throughout the years, local ladies have been my preference and it has been rewarding for me, in so many ways.  I've found that doing research, being respectful and treating the fine ladies as "real human beings", not commodities has paid dividends in some wonderful ways.  As I have posted before, I understand the business side of this, but strongly believe it should be about 2 (or more) consenting adults enjoying some time together.  As an old guy, I've been able to fill all of my needs and many of my wants without my age being seen in a negative light by the ladies I've spend time with.

There is no right answer to this question, just go with what works for you.  I had a regular that I saw on a monthly basis for years until she dropped off the face of the earth. I'd love to find another regular here in the Springs, but she hasn't presented herself just yet, and with no new ladies allowed on the board, I'm not optomistic.   I've seem pretty much all of the established ladies around here, most more than once.  Now I bounce back and forth between waiting for ladies to visit the Springs, and making the drive up to DTC every know and again. I don't think your age should be a factor, as you are about average for this board.  If you'd like to shop around the traveling ladies, many great ones come through Denver on a regular basis. But if a regular is what you want, I'd think with a little leg work you should be able to find that in the Denver area. You really can't go wrong, but it is a decision you'll have to make for yourself.  Either way, enjoy yourself.:D

On 1/30/2021 at 6:53 PM, sb1212 said:

What kind of advice are you seeking? Old-guy friendly provider recomendations? Performance enhancement pills? Stock tips? 

Why would you post this crap?

Trying to get reputation on this board? You are going about it a wrong way.

It'll get you a crap reputation for sure. People on here pay attention. You would do yourself well to be more pleasant in your questions and advice here.

My advice, be nice, mind your manners, advice to your experiences. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks in advance!

On 3/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, Mustang87 said:

and with no new ladies allowed on the board

Is this true? Ive been away for awhile.

10 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Not true.  But there are procedures for a new lady to get on TOB.

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

Last I heard they CAN join buy they need 2 other providers to vouch for them. The issue with that though was if the new girl does something bad the 2 ladies that vouched for her risk their own profiles.... see the dilemma? I know if that's true and I was a lady, I wouldn't take the risk...

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

I think it was true when I wrote it, but I understand there is a process where ladies can now join. I understand it is a pretty stringent process.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:13 PM, gr8owl said:

Yea or nay travelling ladies?  If you are most likely to try to see one or two regulars many times each I say go local, or maybe those who travel a path that leads through town regularly.  On the other hand if you are a one and done see as many different ladies as possible type then travelling ladies may be fine.  But it is almost always easier to verify and research locals and much easier to reliably get to see when in the mood lol. 

Yaaaay! Support the local economy. Woot woot 🥰💕

Traveling ladies are an automatic no, mostly because I won't do rooms. One might say I love swimming upstream. 

Amen. I have two "favorites". The comfort level and mutually satisfying playtime we have with one another comes not only from a Long term association but also from the respect, patience, kindness, consideration and common courtesy we afford each other. I am even older the Mustange 87 but I am always satisfied and sated after my playtime because I have learned to pay attention to the person I have chosen to play with and honor who she is.  

On 3/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, Mustang87 said:

There is no right answer to this question, just go with what works for you.  I had a regular that I saw on a monthly basis for years until she dropped off the face of the earth. I'd love to find another regular here in the Springs, but she hasn't presented herself just yet, and with no new ladies allowed on the board, I'm not optomistic.   I've seem pretty much all of the established ladies around here, most more than once.  Now I bounce back and forth between waiting for ladies to visit the Springs, and making the drive up to DTC every know and again. I don't think your age should be a factor, as you are about average for this board.  If you'd like to shop around the traveling ladies, many great ones come through Denver on a regular basis. But if a regular is what you want, I'd think with a little leg work you should be able to find that in the Denver area. You really can't go wrong, but it is a decision you'll have to make for yourself.  Either way, enjoy yourself.:D