diggitydawg

Flying a provider to you

17 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of flying a provider to me. Someone with really good reviews who does not visit Denver. Has anyone done this before? Was it worth it? Any advice or suggestions on what I should plan for or ask regarding this? Is this a common thing? Thanks.

This wont really answer your question, but have you  exhausted all the Colorado (and travelling) options here at the TOB Superstore? So many amazing choices.   She must be truly special....  I have no experience doing this and  will defer to those who do.  Seems risky ($$$)  if she is not someone you have seen before. What if you don't click? 

1 hour ago, diggitydawg said:

I'm thinking of flying a provider to me. Someone with really good reviews who does not visit Denver. Has anyone done this before? Was it worth it? Any advice or suggestions on what I should plan for or ask regarding this? Is this a common thing? Thanks.

Yes. I have also vacationed with a lady. Only after long association. Your question is so remarkably naive, that my advice to you is DONT!  You have no earthly idea what you're doing. Just stop and think this one through. I'll start with an easy one: how does said lady get to Denver? Plane tickets generally require cash or a reasonable representation. Who pays and how? Tickets require a name that matches a photo ID and an address and phone number. Tushy Tiff or Pussy Galore isn't going to fly. Now what? I'm not going to get into the rest of the logistical and tactical issues of which tere are legion. Stop with this fantasy and pick a nice girl from Westminster or the DTC.  

Edited by Happymon

2 hours ago, Happymon said:

Yes. I have also vacationed with a lady. Only after long association. Your question is so remarkably naive, that my advice to you is DONT!  You have no earthly idea what you're doing. Just stop and think this one through. I'll start with an easy one: how does said lady get to Denver? Plane tickets generally require cash or a reasonable representation. Who pays and how? Tickets require a name that matches a photo ID and an address and phone number. Tushy Tiff or Pussy Galore isn't going to fly. Now what? I'm not going to get into the rest of the logistical and tactical issues of which tere are legion. Stop with this fantasy and pick a nice girl from Westminster or the DTC.  

I'd actually like to know the rest of the logistical and tactical issues. Trying to get as much info as possible. 

Though the grass is always greener, this will cost you a lot of green. Ladies that fly to you will require a large deposit up front. They will want to know a lot about you. References and what else. They will want to fly first class on you. Remember you will be paying for their travel time also. There is also the taxi/uber ride , unless you pick her up. The hotel will have to be 4 star or better. You will be paying for a nice dinner and maybe breakfast from room service in the morning. If not that,  a nice breakfast somewhere.

You only know her  from a few professional photos on a website and maybe an actual phone call.  What if when she shows up at your door,  she isn't what you expected. The rest of the night will last forever. Remember you will be sending a large amount of funds to bring her to you. She will keep her identity to herself. It takes a lot of trust to do that. If she is well known, then that will help calm your fears.

If you are that set on this girl, I would suggest reversing your plan. You fly to her location. Rent a car and get a room at a nice place. Someone like that should not be a no show and you will pay her only for the time she spends with you. If it is a all nighter, then you will be buying a meal. It is her home base. She will steer you to a place she likes, which will put her at ease. Which should improve your chance at a good time.

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

Yes. I have also vacationed with a lady. Only after long association. ...

Stop with this fantasy and pick a nice girl from Westminster or the DTC.  

I have also travelled with companions.  It takes a LOT of trust.  You usually have to exchange RWI.  Did I say it takes a LOT of trust, on both sides.

There have been occasions when I have flown my companion in to meet me for a trip back to Denver.  Sometimes it’s the other way around, she flies back to Denver at the end of our trip.  Travel companions are where I break both the ‘no deposits’ and ‘cash only’ rules; often sending a check for up to half that agreed upon for the whole trip.

So pick a local gal (there are plenty for all tastes) and enjoy yourself.  Splurge!  Spend the coin you save on a longer session or multiple visits.

2 reviews written over a year ago.... and 5 posts total on the forum.... 

Literally all your posts have been you wanting everyone to spoon feed you information on websites and ladies.....

Go for that FMTY.... Send that large deposit.... when it doesn't work out I get to laugh at you...😂

Ticket, once issued with a name, can be either refunded OR used to fly elsewhere.  Just a small fee for the change.  Better you fly to her and hope she will answer a phone.  AT least, you get a trip to a new and exciting place, AND if the lady flakes out, there are likely fall back options.  JMHO

I have traveled for someone had him send me a deposit for my flight ..  and I make all arrangements myself 

I want or need to be incontrol of my travel .

This way all my RW info stays private .. 

If she knows what she doing and has traveled before for dates  I would guess she will tell you want she needs!

Fly Southwest no fees to change flights .. and bags fly free 

Edited by lustybustygina

i second everyone suggesting you fly to her instead. i have several clients who fly to denver to see me and i love this as it's less stressful on my end- no need for me to do hotel research, figure out transportation/planning, hire a pet + plant sitter, etc. not to mention you'll save a lot of $$ and exploring new cities is a lot of fun!

Fly to her for sure!  Airline prices cheap right now don't even need to spend the night!

i travel for work weekly (normally) and in the past booked a trip to a city 'for work' to go on an 'internet date' - and i can attest this is the better way to go.  On more than one occasion  the person i saw and the person i thought i was seeing appeared to be unrelated:)

if your cock is telling you this is a must date - then FYTH:)

On 1/4/2021 at 3:03 PM, diggitydawg said:

No and No! Don't do it. There's plenty of fish in this sea, right here. Some are beautiful, generous, sweet, and kind, and if that's not your style, you can find whatever you're looking for, right here in Colorado. Don't be a fool.

I'd say that 50% of providers have flaked on me. So no. I wouldn't risk sending over a sizeable deposit only to have them blow you off.

I'd say only do it if you have more money than brain cells....

I say do it also! If a lady sparks your interest and offers travel dates then go for it.

Traveling to see gentlemen that I have seen in the past has been dates to mark in my memory book!

Good times, good times! :D

Edited by Kandi Apple

On 1/4/2021 at 8:46 PM, Bit Banger said:

I have also travelled with companions.  It takes a LOT of trust.  You usually have to exchange RWI.  Did I say it takes a LOT of trust, on both sides.

There have been occasions when I have flown my companion in to meet me for a trip back to Denver.  Sometimes it’s the other way around, she flies back to Denver at the end of our trip.  Travel companions are where I break both the ‘no deposits’ and ‘cash only’ rules; often sending a check for up to half that agreed upon for the whole trip.

So pick a local gal (there are plenty for all tastes) and enjoy yourself.  Splurge!  Spend the coin you save on a longer session or multiple visits.

Fully agree...don’t travel with anyone you don’t know well, and even then it’s iffy.